PDA

View Full Version : x-valve/intelliframe problems

gorymonkey2
04-16-2004, 04:24 PM
I recently purchased an intelliframe and an x-valve, and am not very impressed with the performance. My rof didn't go up at all, the trigger pull isn't the easiest and i can't hit the "sweet-spot" that i have heard so much about, please help me! What upgrades could/should i get that will make my gun shoot to the full potential and what modifications do i make so that i can hit the "sweet-spot" and make my gun shoot wicked fast.

510driver
04-16-2004, 05:06 PM
let the valve break in first. then you will be able to find the sweet spot

Chronobreak
04-16-2004, 07:52 PM
yeah oil it up real good and put about a case or two through it

pointm@n
04-16-2004, 07:58 PM
I recently purchased an intelliframe and an x-valve, and am not very impressed with the performance. My rof didn't go up at all, the trigger pull isn't the easiest and i can't hit the "sweet-spot" that i have heard so much about, please help me! What upgrades could/should i get that will make my gun shoot to the full potential and what modifications do i make so that i can hit the "sweet-spot" and make my gun shoot wicked fast.

You won't be hitting that sweetspot unless you get an adjustable tank and bump the pressure to close to 1k psi. You'll be hitting the sweetspot without even trying with a setup like that...