PDA

View Full Version : PGB Classic Package or RT ULE Custom

D34th
04-16-2004, 09:20 PM
do u think its worth it to get the RT ULE Custom from the agd website, or should i stick with the PBG classic package from pbgear.com...if the RT ULE i plan to spen about 440 and the PBG package is 280...i play a few times a month and am not fully "hard core"...so what do u think the RT ULE or just the basic PBG package and upgrade that? thanks...

spasticsquirrel
04-16-2004, 09:23 PM
well, i my self got a rt custom, because i play alot, but about you, i dont know.do you have anything else that you can really spend that money on, and the major thing is the x-valve and level ten, so you wont chop. if your going to get a x-valve, then i say get it with the rt custom.

TeamNausea
04-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Yeah it really depends on finnancial stuff i guess.

trevorjk
04-17-2004, 12:15 PM
but then again if you get that cheap package from pbg your going to have to upgrade it to get it kickin, so save your self some money in the long run and just get the ule package from agd cuase it will cost you more to just upgrade it all

warbeak2099
04-17-2004, 07:39 PM
Remember you'll need nitro for the XRT Custom. So that's another $79-500 depending on what tank you get. If you only play once in a while get the AVI classic mag.