PDA

View Full Version : Capo's Autograph wearing off

Raven4000SX
04-17-2004, 03:32 AM
My Minimag was autographed by Clare last month and when I took it out to play on Easter, half of her last name wore off already. It says Clare Bena. I used a paint marker does anyone know of a better writing utensil? I knew I should have had it laser engraved on when I was at HB. I'm kinda sad because it looked perfect on there. Maybe next time I can get it resigned? :D (pretty please) I hope this thread is in the right section. It's somewhat paintball related I guess.

CodeMA
04-17-2004, 07:50 AM
ummm, a clear coat of something over it might help...or use some no smear/sealer art realted spray they use in ink/pastel etc that might work

evan123
04-17-2004, 09:31 AM
Why would you even care? Its a signature. To tell you the truth are you mad for making her sign your body. :confused:

Miscue
04-17-2004, 11:46 AM
Have her tattoo it on your forehead, it will last a long time. :p

Otherwise, you could probably forge the rest of it and then seal it. Hehe.

Raven4000SX
04-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Just my thoughts. I don't know, why you gotta critisize? Thanks Miscue for the ideas.

Muzikman
04-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Have her tattoo it on your forehead, it will last a long time. :p

DO NOT let Clare near your forehead with a marker. Take it from me...I have first hand experiance:)

edweird
04-17-2004, 05:06 PM
well for starters quit humping it and the signature wont wear off so fast :P

anyhow seriously...

remember this is a stainless steel body... hell its like 1 step removed from teflon on the scale of pain in the arseness to keep a signature on it.

I would try a polyurathane spray but I think that wont even stick for long.

next time get that sucker acid etched on

Wrathchild
04-17-2004, 05:26 PM
DO NOT let Clare near your forehead with a marker. Take it from me...I have first hand experiance:)

... you're not the only one... Heh, she got ahold of a bunch of people in SC. WITH MY MARKER. Buahahahaha

Steelrat
04-17-2004, 05:52 PM
The use a form of polyurenthane to make "clear bras" for cars. I have one on mine. Go to a shop that does it and ask for a scrap. You stick it on over the signature, and leave it on. Its incredibly durable material, and clear, so all you see is the outline of the edge. And when you want to take it off, just heat it up with a blow drier and peel it off. No residue. And it does not block uv rays, so the spot under the stuff wont be a different shade. Just make sure you wipe paint off it as quickly as possible.

RoadDawg
04-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Clear nail polish/paint might work. It keeps signatures on a plate that my fiance's grandpa has for "special occasions". Good luck... even though IMO since half is gone it isn't worth keeping around. After all it is now someone elses name.

Raven4000SX
04-18-2004, 12:47 PM
Somone elses name? It's not just "somebody".

Muzikman
04-18-2004, 12:53 PM
It's JUST Clare! Not like the gun was signed by someone special... ;)

Raven4000SX
04-18-2004, 01:06 PM
It's JUST Clare! Not like the gun was signed by someone special... ;)

LOL,
good one. Clare will like the point you have made. ;) In your words she's not "special". We could say she's half special because half of her name still exists on the Mag. ;) I'm gonna try and salvage her first name with clear nail polish. Maybe it's just me, the lone fan. Where's Traxer when you need backup? :)

Muzikman
04-18-2004, 01:12 PM
See...some of us Know Clare as the little girl trying to hacky sack in the hall way of the sheraton a few years ago...

She might be good at paintball, but she can't hacky:)

Raven4000SX
04-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Paintball is all that matters though.

Mango
04-18-2004, 03:51 PM
See...some of us Know Clare as the little girl trying to hacky sack in the hall way of the sheraton a few years ago...

She might be good at paintball, but she can't hacky:)

Next time, I will win! :D

Raven4000SX
04-18-2004, 04:23 PM
She beat you in Hacky Sack? :)

Mango
04-18-2004, 05:45 PM
I wouldn't really call it hacky sack. More like "Pelt eachother WITH the hacky sack"

TraXeR
04-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Clare stalker, oops... *ahem* Clare fan to the rescue! :p :p ;) Raven, get clear nail polish, that should work. OMG! Why are you using that now?! put it in a glass box in a museum with lasers and guard dogs keeping patrol! lol :D :p :p

This is why I got my signed card laminated. :)

RoadDawg
04-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Somone elses name? It's not just "somebody".
You obviously didn't understand what I meant by someone else's name. It's now Clare Bena... no longer says Clare's full last name which means now... since it says Bena is a WHOLE different person. ;)

Raven4000SX
04-18-2004, 08:30 PM
I see what you are saying. I thought you were joking that Clare is a "nobody". Like: she's not "important".

Muzikman
04-19-2004, 02:24 AM
She's important?

TraXeR
04-19-2004, 10:20 AM
That was just cruel man. Joke or not.. ouch.

UltimatePaintballer
04-19-2004, 11:30 AM
For the people that are saying its no big deal, you guys probably see her a couple times a year, get to hang out with her, like she is a close friend.

but for raven4000sx, he probably really wanted to see her and only saw her once. I would be happy to get to meet her. shes a girl, shes beautiful, and shes plays paintball, what more can you ask for? so raven should should be probably asking how he can save her autograph before its gone.

now my last point, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GET YOUR MAG BODY SIGNED BY HER? obviously its going to come off. anything would have been better, like a napkin or mcdonalds burger wrapper, anything!

thats it

Jack_Dubious
04-19-2004, 11:56 AM
wait lemme get this straight....Clare autographed your minimag, AND YOU ARE PLAYING WITH IT?!?!?! Are you freakin high??

That Minimag should be in a shrine in the corner of your room surrounded by lit candles. You know, right next to the tissue she blew her nose in and the tortilla that miraculously has her likeness burned into it. All hail the Holy Tortilla!

:rolleyes:
JDub

Raven4000SX
04-19-2004, 06:06 PM
wait lemme get this straight....Clare autographed your minimag, AND YOU ARE PLAYING WITH IT?!?!?! Are you freakin high??

That Minimag should be in a shrine in the corner of your room surrounded by lit candles. You know, right next to the tissue she blew her nose in and the tortilla that miraculously has her likeness burned into it. All hail the Holy Tortilla!

JDub

Good point, but it's the only Mag I have. I didn't think it would wear off after one day of play, since it was a paint marker. Something that I use in my dive shop to mark rental equipment numbers. I didn't think of the nail polish thing when I got it.

Raven4000SX
04-19-2004, 06:13 PM
For the people that are saying its no big deal, you guys probably see her a couple times a year, get to hang out with her, like she is a close friend.

but for raven4000sx, he probably really wanted to see her and only saw her once. I would be happy to get to meet her. shes a girl, shes beautiful, and shes plays paintball, what more can you ask for? so raven should should be probably asking how he can save her autograph before its gone.

now my last point, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GET YOUR MAG BODY SIGNED BY HER? obviously its going to come off. anything would have been better, like a napkin or mcdonalds burger wrapper, anything!

thats it

Thanks for the backup on this one. I thought of the Mag body signing before I went to PSP LA Open this year. I figured she is the AGDiva and she could sign something paintball/AGD related. So I thought of my Minimag which I've had for almost 4 years. By the way it increased my BPS by 5. ;) I managed to salvage her first name with clear nail polish; who knows how long it will last? Anyways besides the signing of my Mag, chatting about paintball/X-Ball with Clare for an hour at the tourney was really cool and fun. She's so nice and etc... I figured since I went through the trouble of going all the way to Pomona and waiting around for her, that saving the autograph might be a smart thing to do. Never know, one day it will be worth millions!!!!! :D

Raven4000SX
04-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Clare stalker, oops... *ahem* Clare fan to the rescue! :p :p ;) Raven, get clear nail polish, that should work. OMG! Why are you using that now?! put it in a glass box in a museum with lasers and guard dogs keeping patrol! lol :D :p :p

This is why I got my signed card laminated. :)

ROFL, funny how he *ahem* admits it.......

Bro, I'm just playing around you know.

I'm currently working with my local kennel on getting two German Shepards. I'm also getting plexiglass display case, and sound/motion sensors. ;)

JEDI
04-19-2004, 08:53 PM
I own Clare's Femmes Jersey. :p

dansim
04-20-2004, 08:35 AM

and he even wears it too! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

JEDI
04-20-2004, 08:39 AM
and he even wears it too! :eek: :rolleyes: :p
Actually, I do sometimes. She wore an XL, it fits me fine. Smells good too. :p :D

Mango
04-20-2004, 09:46 AM
LOL I wore it at SC AO Day

http://www.sprayingmango.com/SC_Photos/images/DSC01374.jpg :D

JEDI
04-20-2004, 10:05 AM
LOL I wore it at SC AO Day

http://www.sprayingmango.com/SC_Photos/images/DSC01374.jpg :D
Oh sweet! So thats your beautiful smell I've been enjoying. Awesome. Hahahaha. :D Too funny Mango.

Mango
04-20-2004, 10:13 AM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/naughty.gif

Clare
04-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Oh sweet! So thats your beautiful smell I've been enjoying

Most definitely not. You wouldn't had wanted to get it with Mango's scent on it! :p :D

Chojin Man
04-20-2004, 01:45 PM
What does the nickname say on that femmes jersey? It lookes like Kristy or Rusty or something.

JEDI
04-20-2004, 01:52 PM
It says "Kitty"

Raven4000SX
04-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Mango,
What size is that jersey? If it fits you it must be huge on Clare. It's almost like a "sleep jersey".

I got and idea,
if Clare does a re-sign, next time i'll get it laser engraved. :D

Raven4000SX
04-20-2004, 03:42 PM

Did you have to buy it?

GTakacs
04-20-2004, 04:12 PM
I'd say get a life for starters......

What is with horny teenage boys getting their panties in a twist over Clare's signature? If you care so much about that signature, quit playing with your marker. And if not, then quit whining and roll with it.

I'm not too big on celebrities, let alone someone remotely famous like Clare. Granted even some paintball playing guys in Hungary knew who she was, asked me if she was hot in person, typical question I guess.

Mindflux
04-20-2004, 04:16 PM
I'd say get a life for starters......

What is with horny teenage boys getting their panties in a twist over Clare's signature? If you care so much about that signature, quit playing with your marker. And if not, then quit whining and roll with it.

I'm not too big on celebrities, let alone someone remotely famous like Clare. Granted even some paintball playing guys in Hungary knew who she was, asked me if she was hot in person, typical question I guess.

:D

Don't you belong on shockerowners.com ?

*Edit: *registers timifanclub.org*
*echo "unf unf unf unf" >> /home/timi/www/index.html*
*sets up DNS PROPERLY*

Raven4000SX
04-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Here's what it looked like before I went to play with it.
I added my new Ricochet Apache that I got for only $60 and X-Valve that I managed to pay only $75 for. :) Since these pictures, I have moved the Warp forward because the loader was hitting my mask.

Hopper Right PF Minimag
X-Valve
Y-Grip
32 Degrees Gas-Thru Foregrip
WGP Torpedo Drop with on/off
Warp Feed
Ricochet Apache Attack (18 bps)

Barrels: SP All American 12", SP Boss Progressive 12", SP Venturi 8", Taso Eliminator 8.5" chrome, ACI Zero Gravity 11.5", 2003 Dye Ultralite 10".

JEDI
04-20-2004, 10:30 PM
She wore an XL, it fits me fine.

"Extra Large" :)

Raven4000SX
04-20-2004, 10:51 PM
"Extra Large" :)
Thanks for the translation of XL. ;) I didn't know that one.

I didn't read that line before I posted.

I noticed that Clare's Pride jersey is also big too. Is that an XL also? You can see the AGD Lion logo "falling" off her shoulder.

JEDI
04-20-2004, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=Raven4000SX]Thanks for the translation of XL. ;) I didn't know that one.

QUOTE]

No prob Bob, just doing my job. :cool:

Raven4000SX
04-21-2004, 02:11 AM
http://www.sprayingmango.com/SC_Photos/images/DSC01374.jpg

Nice cRoOked fingers. :p LOL

Mango
04-21-2004, 08:04 AM
Nice cRoOked fingers. :p LOL

lame

Raven4000SX
04-21-2004, 08:56 AM
lame

um no. not yours. i guess you don't know the joke.

Mango
04-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Oh I know the joke

Raven4000SX
04-21-2004, 01:50 PM
Well anyways, I'm not a pro comedian.