PDA

View Full Version : Paintballgear.com

Phantom09
10-02-2001, 04:44 PM
hey guys ive got a big problem. ok well i ordered a planet eclipse kit for my mag and all and its been like 2 months and they say they still dont have them in and i called like in august and they said theyd have them in by the end of august. well to make a long story short its october and i still dont have it. thats 100 bucks shot down if i dont get this kit. i called them again today and i wasnt inpressed with the cutomer service. the guy said his comp was down and he couldnt look up the status and give me credit or somethin so im gunna try back in like a week or so.

what should i do when i call back like demand my money back or get some kind of credit cuz i really want that kit.

humm still turned out to be a long story

anyhow thx guys

PaintGuy89
10-02-2001, 05:03 PM
I've had good customer service with them often in the past. The best thing to do since you have not recieved anything yet is if you want to cancel the order, call in and tell the person who you get that you'd like to cancel your order and then go from there. If you still have problems, ask to talk to Pauly, he is a cool guy and he'll help you out.

2000Sabre
10-02-2001, 05:37 PM
I've not had any problems buying through Paintballgear.com but I think your best course of action is to call them, cancel your order and get your money back. In the future I'd suggest you use a credit card when ordering things. Most have built in protection for situations such as these. If you're not old enough to have one, get Mom and Dad to order it for you and give them the cash. Good luck.

Phantom09
10-02-2001, 05:46 PM
actually i did use a credit card i mean they have the order but no parts and ive always had good service with the 50,000 times ive ordered from them just recently i havent had good service oh well ill just be patient

Major Ho
10-02-2001, 08:15 PM
They have the ABSOLUTE worst CS when they have an item out of stock. My brother once ordered something in early october and called in every few weeks to check up. I got fed up with them and came home for winter break and gave them an earful for 2-3weeks straight in December and it finally arrived in Mid January I think...Maybe ever February, I know it was super late. I know other ppl have had the same problem so the best thing to do is call, be on hold for a while and nag nag away...Call at least once a week to check up or give THEM a hard time about not having things rolling. It works...;)

Phantom09
10-02-2001, 08:18 PM
lol thx man i appreciate it ill be sure and keep them up to date on the level of my disappointment.

thx

Puckz
10-03-2001, 08:43 AM
I'd check your card to see if they billed you yet. PBG.com has a habit of cancelling orders if they are back ordered for over a month.

TheTramp
10-03-2001, 09:31 AM
I know this doesn't help you out now, but in the future you should probably wait to place the order untill they tell you they have the part in stock. I always make sure what I want is in stock before finalizing the order. Oh well, next time....