PDA

View Full Version : quasi-offical IAO AFTICA thread

oldsoldier
04-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Ok, I know the time is growing near...we need to get the roster of players for AFTICA up again this year. First off...only open to AFTICA rostered players from last year first...if they give up their slots/dont pay, then other slots open. I have BY NO MEANS a complete list...hence, starting this thread. I am trying to help CM out...as much as I can from Cuba. Anyway, here are the rules for getting on the team, in detail:
Original member of the team
MUST be paid by deadline set (none set yet, CM is handling that)
slots that need filling will be on a first come, first paid basis ONLY
Mags are PREFFERED...we can discuss exceptions
We MIGHT have a couple of slots reserved...depending on if some originals back out or not

If we need to, we can field two squads...but, we'll see who comes up with the $$$ in the first place.

current roster:
myself
Creative Mayhem
NTN
Edwierd
Magman007

I know there are others from the original crew...I just havent contacted them as of yet. Anyway, any interests...post here!!!

PzYcO
04-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Hmm... I was "semi-AFTICA"...? I couldnt play last year due to financial issues... is there a possibility i could play this year? Let me know.. thanks

1ofkind
04-17-2004, 03:56 PM
hehe if you get desprate I can help.

edweird
04-17-2004, 04:43 PM
yo.

I should be in like flynn... I just got to ensure that I will have that time off.

ya know, that military thing.

ICOM
04-17-2004, 09:22 PM
Anyone know prices for total? on average?

magman007
04-17-2004, 10:09 PM
OS, im deffinitely up for it again, and i have been waiting for this since last IAO ended. I cannot wait to rock a few more teams this year.. as compared to the one team we rocked last year :)

I will be shooting a dm4, but we can discuss this

(psst if i slip you a fiver, we will call it cool ok?) :)

Find out how much its gunna cost me, and il get the money to mayhem ASAP.

AFTICA is gunna Wig out with our twigs out
Hang out with our wang(force)s out
Rock out with our.... well you get the idea!

I cant wait guys!

Kevmaster
04-18-2004, 12:07 AM
is AFTICA playing in the Owners Group Division? I sure HOPE SO!!

magman007
04-18-2004, 12:19 AM
well, there has been talk of doing both, send 5 guys into the owners group div, and compete in the regular 7 man. I would love to see both, as i cannot compete in the owners group division, as im not shooting a mag any more. I think aftica will dominate the owners group division ,and we will have a good showing in the 7 man as well i believe

Kevmaster
04-18-2004, 01:10 AM
I would love to see both, as i cannot compete in the owners group division, as im not shooting a mag any more.

nobody said you can't borrow a mag, such as my dusty X-Mag

oldsoldier
04-18-2004, 06:56 PM
Bill, yes, we can make the exception, as you are a co-founder.
Ed, you're good to go
Kev...CM will be contacting you regarding the OG division...conflict between 7 man and that one.
Pzyco...you may have to wait...we are still waiting on hearing from original members first.

Riot[Z-Grip]
04-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Just posting here to reiterate my position: I'd like to be the alternate for one of the teams if at all possible. Please? =) It doesn't matter which (OG or 7man), where ever it is felt I'm needed most. Thanks.

-Riot

ntn4502
04-18-2004, 07:32 PM
You all know I'm already down... as we have been talking earlier we plan feilding a more competitive team to chalk up a couple more wins :)

Call me the AFTICA Scout, cause Im looking to be doing some recuiting for the remaining spots

Oh and BTW, Im also working on getting Perennial Vineyards as a sponsor :D

ntn4502
05-17-2004, 01:38 PM
Team is going through a semi-overhaul, so uppity

Creative Mayhem
05-17-2004, 03:10 PM
You all know I'm already down... as we have been talking earlier we plan feilding a more competitive team to chalk up a couple more wins :)

Call me the AFTICA Scout, cause Im looking to be doing some recuiting for the remaining spots

Oh and BTW, Im also working on getting Perennial Vineyards as a sponsor :D

Sponsored by a vinyard?!?! SWEET!.. depending on what they sponsor us with, we might have to be called Drunken Fury :p

So far the team stands as follows.

IAO Owners Group Div

Captain - Me
Co-captain - NTN
Edweird
Oldsoldier
Nerobro

Alternates
Riot[Z-Grip]
Thordic

Please send money ASAP so I can mail off the MO and reg forms. Thanks!

coolcatpete
05-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Where is this event held.
Pete

Creative Mayhem
05-17-2004, 03:20 PM
Butler PA, near Cranberry and Pittsburgh.

If you can make it out there, DO IT!!! IAO IS PARTY WEEK FOR BALLERS!!!

coolcatpete
05-17-2004, 03:22 PM
Butler PA, near Cranberry and Pittsburgh.

If you can make it out there, DO IT!!! IAO IS PARTY WEEK FOR BALLERS!!!
What is the date. If it is during my break when I don't have to be a camp counceler I would be a pod boy and supporter.
Pete

Kevmaster
05-17-2004, 03:53 PM
July 21-25 or there abouts

PsychoBaller
06-14-2004, 07:46 PM
first off... RESURRECTION !!!! :dance:

second off... IM GOING TO IAO... anyone feel like Roadtripping from JERSEY with me ?

third off... I WANT TO PLAY ON DA TEAM... WHOO WHOOO! :headbang:

Baller is back in business :shooting:

-baller

Creative Mayhem
06-15-2004, 08:44 AM
first off... RESURRECTION !!!! :dance:

third off... I WANT TO PLAY ON DA TEAM... WHOO WHOOO! :headbang:

-baller

Good deal.. we may just have a spot for you 'baller.. :cool:

06-15-2004, 10:51 AM
Mags are PREFFERED...we can discuss exceptions

It's not just preferred, it's required... well at least in Owners Group division.

Creative Mayhem
06-15-2004, 01:16 PM
It's not just preferred, it's required... well at least in Owners Group division.

We were looking for 7 man team at the time of the original posting..... now its mags only as you have stated.

Automaggot68
06-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Before anything else, YES, I did a search. It brought up posts made by Creative months ago, and most of the time it was in his Sig. What does AFTICA mean? i know it sounds dumb, but i'm been kinda in my own little world the past few months. Ach. Educate me.

edweird
06-16-2004, 01:31 AM
lets just say its not PG-13 okie...

if ya really got to know go on chat and say hi in the #aftica room... then leave before jeremy thinks your a warm guinness draught

see guys this is why we need our own team forum :headbang: Oh wait we have like 7 of them already :eek:

PsychoBaller
07-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Resurection x2.... since im getting all excited and stuff.... :clap:

OLDY !! update the list of who is playing at the top... since we have gone through some changes.

-baller