PDA

View Full Version : More sensless paintball violence

taylor492
04-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Im all for immigration laws but this seems a little harsh doesnt it?

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0417mexico-harrass17.html

TeamNausea
04-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Nope sounds fair. :cool:

Bad_Dog
04-17-2004, 01:51 PM
they say the paintballs broke windows?...

.....?..

Ov3rmind
04-17-2004, 02:03 PM
It'll be great when the Mexicans shoot back with real guns.

kauai_paintball
04-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Thats all we need, Violence towards Mexican People. They are already like 40% of the US population or something like that. All we need for them to do is get angry and pull sume crap like a gun or a knife on somebody out of anger. Boom, the next us revoloution starts. we dont need that, they are already taking over the US by overpopulation.

TeamNausea
04-17-2004, 02:34 PM
If they did threaten the us people we would have no problem eliminating them... How would it be much of a revolution... We get rid of them and we are america again.

kauai_paintball
04-17-2004, 02:36 PM
haha, if it was that easy, why didnt bush make those aliens leave instead of granting them immunity. Obviously the mexicans are a big part of the country and he dosent want to upset them for some reason.

TeamNausea
04-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Because he's ugly...

kauai_paintball
04-17-2004, 02:39 PM
well... can't argue with thal logic. :D

1ofkind
04-17-2004, 03:36 PM
Hmm, I can't belive it lol. I got like 2 boarding houses on my street, those illegal ****mexicans (key word illegal not mexicans or legel mexicans *illegal**)spit on our soil and have pride for there country. I feel like lighting up the boarding house accross from my house with my cobra angel.

doodeitstom
04-18-2004, 04:32 AM
If they did threaten the us people we would have no problem eliminating them... How would it be much of a revolution... We get rid of them and we are america again.

damnit who the f*ck is going to wash our dishes, mow our lawns, and build our houses?

dont be offended it was just a joke :p

nittany
04-18-2004, 06:21 AM
AO racism is where it is at. I bet you guys were native Americans right?

During the 2000 census it put hispanic @ 11%. Whites still 72% and they project that whites will still be 64% by 2020.

Maybe you should check how many minorities are in the military. Quite disporportiante to their population. I don't think they would kill their own people.

shartley
04-18-2004, 06:57 AM
AO racism is where it is at. I bet you guys were native Americans right?

During the 2000 census it put hispanic @ 11%. Whites still 72% and they project that whites will still be 64% by 2020.

Maybe you should check how many minorities are in the military. Quite disporportiante to their population. I don't think they would kill their own people.
I was IN the military and what you say is correct, but also tended to be by MOS as well as general numbers. And to see WHY, you have to look at the jobs filled and what the requirements are for them. People are placed in jobs by how they scored on tests, not by what their race is, or skin color is. So if you find a MOS which has a disproportionate number of “minorities” in it, then you need to look at WHY. And it isn’t because they were forced to do that job, or that they were placed there because of their ethnic identification.

And I personally take offense (but not deeply) to the thought that someone would not “kill their own people”, when it refers to anyone other than AMERICANS. When you are in the United States Military, your PEOPLE are the American Citizens and American Soldiers. And if you can’t make that distinction, you should not be in the Military.

Also, “Hispanic” is a very wide range to lump as one “people”. It is a classification, but Hispanics are not the “same”…. The same as not all “Caucasians” are the same. Take German/French/English for example. All are Caucasians, but their cultures are quite different.. And sorry, but not all Hispanics speak the same language either.

My point is that before folks want to start tossing out phrases like “AO Racism”, they should take a long hard look at the facts, and then quite possibly choose not to use that term. Are their racists on AO? Could be. But that does not make it “AO Racism”. And far too often what I have seen labeled on AO AS “racism” simply was not.

Be careful with the labels you use (Racist, Homophobe, Anti-Immigrant, Sexist, etc.) because chances are, those who you are labeling are NOT what you labeled them as…. and you yourself could very well find yourself in such a labeled group.

Example: “I don't think they would kill their own people.”
By saying “their own people” it denotes a separation, and most probably one by race… thus someone may call this a “racist” statement, making the one who said it racist as well. I on the other hand understand the distinction between a “racial” statement and a “racist” statement. But depending on the context and spirit of the statement, it can often be classified as either. ;)

Rooster
04-18-2004, 10:19 AM
"It'll be great when the Mexicans shoot back with real guns."

Thats just an excuse to bring the big bore rifles out. Welts will be the last thing they will be worry about.

Muzikman
04-18-2004, 11:48 AM
Just move the cardboard box a little farther away. I mean this is one of them there slum towns, just move it back another 100 feet.

Emily
04-18-2004, 12:22 PM
This is a sad thing, not only to the sport of paintball but to mankind also. No one, no matter what race, age, sex, etc should be shot with a paintball for any reason but on a paintball field. It's obivous that the people that was doing the shooting at used hate as the motive. "These people", (Mexicans) as you put it, are not much different than Americans. One bad seed in a group can bring down the group and saying all Mexicans are bad, is just wrong. Americans, any race, have bad seeds in them. Not all white people or black people are good/bad. I live in a neighborhood that has whites, black, mexicans and other people living in it. Not all the white people are good upstanding people, nor are the blacks or mexicans. I will say this and I have always said I will take any race for my neighbor as long as they are good, upstanding people. Heck I have a couple of neighbors on my street that are just plain white trash. Nastiest people I've ever seen. But my children are good friend with the Mexican family that lives on the same street and they are wonder people. When my children are at their house they treat them very well. Always making sure they are feed, have plenty to drink and keep them safe, just as I do when their children are at my house. We even keep each other kids.

On another note... I work for Electrolux Home Products. We are currently building a plant in Jaurez. Before you go to "they take our jobs", DON'T. You don't have any of the info that was in the decision making of this. I know things, obivously but I will not go into that. The Mexican's didnt' take anyones jobs, they just happen to live in an area where a company decided to build a plant. When this company built another plant within the US, one of the other plants was very upset over this. So building a new plant anywhere isn't just a hated thing when it goes to another country.

The Mexican people want what any other race/culture wants. A job, a better paying job, more opertunity(sp) and a nice, peaceful place to raise their families. Anyone that thinks that any type of violence, be it shooting paintballs or any other type of weapon, at these people or anybody else is ok, makes you no better than the criminals that uses violence againt another American.

This whole thing is nothing but a hate crime and I personally hope they are found and punished.

tyrion2323
04-19-2004, 01:17 PM
I agree with Emily for the most part. Shooting paintballs at Mexicans for the fun of it.... it's disgraceful.

JimmyBeam
04-19-2004, 01:23 PM
ya but on that same note, i know some people who do it only because you get 50 or so illegals at a time running through your yard after they trampled your fence, leave trash onm your land, start fires, etc. etc. but its still not the same as sitting on the border and firing through a fence

Altimas
04-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Well if everyone in the village wore Masks...everything would be cool... Problem Solved!!!!

;)

JimmyBeam
04-19-2004, 02:30 PM
lol, good point

nittany
04-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Shartly bunching everyone into American pisses off some people. Many do not see themselves as Americans because they see that people define American as white.

When I said their people I mean people of their eithnicity and race. It isn't racist and to deny this difference would to be color blind, which is 1000x worse because your robbing someone of a major part of their identity. People don't care that you notice their skin color because we all do. It is when actions/ideas /thoughts are taken based on skin color that it becomes a problem.

HOMOCIDAL2
04-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Here in central fla. we have a large population of Mexicans(legal and not so legal). Most of them are good people. They are not the minority threat we have to worry about. Most of them go to work and then go home and drink beer. What a life, pick the oranges and drink beer. If it wasn't for them where would you get your orange juice?

shartley
04-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Shartly bunching everyone into American pisses off some people. Many do not see themselves as Americans because they see that people define American as white.

When I said their people I mean people of their eithnicity and race. It isn't racist and to deny this difference would to be color blind, which is 1000x worse because your robbing someone of a major part of their identity. People don't care that you notice their skin color because we all do. It is when actions/ideas /thoughts are taken based on skin color that it becomes a problem.
Many people may see themselves as whatever they want, but sorry friend, Americans are not defined as “white”. The more you post, the more you yourself look to be racist.

As for robbing people of their identity… hogwash. Saying someone is an American before all else is NOT robbing them of their family and cultural backgrounds. You don’t have to have one or the other. But if you ARE an American, that is what you are FIRST…. If not, maybe you shouldn’t BE an American.

And yes, I notice skin color. I also notice the size and shape of someone’s nose. I also notice the color of someone’s eyes. I also notice their hair color and style. Heck I even notice their choice of clothing.

The real problem is pointing fingers and calling someone a racist and then turn around say things that are indeed racist as well… or could be easily construed as being racist. And another problem is NOT wanting to be joined together simply as “Americans”. This need to separate has CAUSED a great deal of the racial tension and problems in our nation. By all means, celebrate and be proud of your heritage, but remember that first and foremost you are an American.

After 9/11 our nation came together and dropped all sorts of racial divides and we indeed recognized ourselves as brothers and sisters in a large family…. Americans. And when someone says things like “They would not shoot their own” in reference to a color, race, ethnicity, or FORMER nation of origin, it only deepens the divide that some of us would like to get rid of all together. And again, sorry, if you (or anyone else) gets pissed because they are bunched up with every other citizen of our nation, and simply called “Americans”, THEY have a real problem….. and let me be the first to show them to the boarder and wish them a happy and healthy life…. someplace else.

taylor492
04-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Here we go again :(

1ofkind
04-21-2004, 07:47 PM
Theres this guys the used to come by asking people if theyed like to work in his ranche. The job was to shoot and kill illiegal mexicans sneaking across.

Back to the subject, emily wrote a 2 pages worth of a novel down. I just looked for key words. Yes this is bad considering the cercumstances, but its really the worthless ghetto kids that are going to destroy our beloved and obeyed fully privilege(most the time). I happened to get accepted in my high school yippe, Good job! I didnt know 7/8ths of the kids where from the projects, all they want to do I be gangster. That invloves shooting people woth paintball guns wheee! On goosey night they say, "if you want to play paintball just come into paterson", and its no joke. I see walmart adds selling paintball guns for 60$, spyder victors full set up, just missing a 20$ c02 tank and 3$ to fill it.