PDA

View Full Version : my mailbox was shot up last night

laxkid
04-17-2004, 02:53 PM
my mail box was shot up last night and I asked all my pb friends most of them dont know where my moms house is only my dads( it was shot at my moms) :rolleyes:

well last night I heard paintballs being shot out side and then I heard on hit my house so I gassed up my cocker and threw some paint in flew down the stairs ran out side and fired a few shots in the direction were I heard the shots coming from and the kid was using a pump or had a really weak trigger finger and now my mail box has holes all in it ( will have pics soon) and if anybody knows about the mailbox shooting please contact me now we have to replace the mailbox and I am steaming mad :mad: just wanted to vent my anger

personman
04-17-2004, 02:58 PM
My mailbox is brick :D

That sucks though, dude. I hope you hit him :D

robert heatwole
04-17-2004, 03:20 PM
it was me. i flew all the way from florida to do it. muhahahaha

1ofkind
04-17-2004, 03:33 PM
lol Okay lol hmm interisting.

GT
04-17-2004, 03:36 PM
someone not like squid? NOoooooooooooo! :eek:

tony3
04-17-2004, 03:37 PM
My mail box is attached to my house.....and its iron at that...

laxkid
04-17-2004, 03:46 PM

thats what its like at my dads house

spadge67
04-17-2004, 03:55 PM
paintballs put holes in the mailbox?? was it an oragami mailbox or something?

laxkid
04-17-2004, 03:56 PM

thats what its like at my dads house

laxkid
04-17-2004, 04:02 PM
paintballs put holes in the mailbox?? was it an oragami mailbox or something? no just really cheap and old plastic

steveo356
04-17-2004, 04:05 PM
i waqs able to tune my tippy to shoot throo a road barrel u no the big orange ones... but my guess it was prolyl sum jerk with a talon causin trouble i bet he wasnt even wearina mask maybe u got him in the eye

Ov3rmind
04-17-2004, 04:14 PM
You should have gassed up your Viking man.

PS, mind if I steal your little sig animation? It's just that I have a red Viking, and well.... it's just that cool.

laxkid
04-17-2004, 06:11 PM
dont mind if you do I couldnt gas up the viking it was at my dads house but my cocker has a kapp reflex so I can shoot strings and man it felt so good when I heard the balls ding against his car he must have had a HUGE dent in his car after that

warbeak2099
04-17-2004, 07:27 PM
It's time for MMAC's. That's right, Mailbox Mounted Auto-Cannons. They sense anyone with a Walmart marker from a half-mile away and pummel them with armor-piercing .50cal rounds. Blasted hooligans go to Walmart... scuse me Evilmart, and buy a $10 pump pistol so they can ruin our sport's name. They probably don't even play pb. Hey, if they do it again, you be waiting. And don't shoot them with your pb marker, no no no, tackle em and take their gun. What are they gonna call the cops on you for stealing their gun after they tried to vandalize your property??? Ha! Now you have a free backup (it may be a peice of junk but whatever), and you've disarmed a threat to our sport.

cockermongol
04-17-2004, 09:45 PM
That's so awesome! I always thought it'd be tight to have that happen to me (running outside and lighting up someone trying to vandalized my house).

Cheers!

skife
04-17-2004, 09:53 PM
my friend was going to get his house TPed and Egged by some kid, so 2 of my friends waited in the buses for them to come in the yard and egg his house and such, i just wish the kid would have done it, one of my friends shoots a cocker and the other an electro spyder.

68magOwner
04-17-2004, 10:47 PM
dude, if he put holes in the mailbox, that thing could probably put holes in you :eek: anyway, im just gonna clarify...wasnt me...or was it...? i was preety upset that you didnt give me a free tank :p lol, jk, sry this happened to such a great guy, hope you find the culprit

JimmyBeam
04-17-2004, 11:54 PM
I heard on hit my house so I gassed up my cocker and threw some paint in flew down the stairs ran out side and fired a few shots in the direction were I heard the shots coming from

hmmm, i wonder how many times you would have lit him up if you caught him

~WarpedRT#2~
04-18-2004, 12:14 AM
Yeah, just wait outside for him next time. Sit in some brush, and have your goggles on, just incase he decides to try to shoot back, and unload on him.

laxkid
04-18-2004, 12:15 AM
I couldnt see the guy all I saw was part of the car and lit up were I thought the window was :D

Kevmaster
04-18-2004, 01:12 AM
call the po....its a federal offense to mess with a mail box. if you ever do find out who done it, they'll be up to their neck in crap

JimmyBeam
04-18-2004, 01:28 AM
naw, be more creative than simply callling the police

doodeitstom
04-18-2004, 04:24 AM
Yea I got hit up by some punk "POOF " kids while I was driving thank god my windows were up. Oh yea calling the popos aint going to do jack. "KNOCK OFF THE LANGUAGE OR ITS 3 DAY VACATION TIME!" the 5 0