04-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Purdue gold took first and fools gold took 9th just got off the phone with them
Great job guys

tony3
04-17-2004, 09:13 PM
*shakes fist*

cphilip
04-17-2004, 10:16 PM
What did they do? Steal it while everyone else was playing paintball?

:eek:

ramennoodles
04-17-2004, 11:13 PM
<stupid voice>SLAM!!! sombody call the ambulence cuz purdue got burned</stupid voice>

no really that was good

i watched purdue at kick'n, they were good.

Head knight of Ni
04-18-2004, 01:03 PM
They beat illinois?!!! :eek:

sudafed
04-18-2004, 07:55 PM
Could someone please post how thre rest of the teams did or a link to a scores listing, thanks.

cphilip
04-21-2004, 08:21 AM
....all I know is that Clemson's two teams finished 6th and 20th.

Also in spite of threats to be serious on bounce checking in electro's there was little enforcement outside of one "on the field" check that resulted in loss of all points. Seems the player tripped and his marker discharged about 12 times. So he was asked to hand over the marker for a check. And the penalty was then assessed. A harsh one too. All points surrendered to other team. But little to no real checking before hand in crono proceedures was reportedly done. And there were reports that some Timmys were indeed set to almost go full auto but they went unchecked and no incidents occured to call attention to those. This is just told to me so I really cannot comment on if it's fact or not. So it may or may not be. You know how that stuff is...

Discussion here: http://pub65.ezboard.com/fnationalcollegiatepaintballassociationfrm8.showMe ssage?topicID=665.topic

Note: Final rankings for the year have not been posted at the time of this writing. May be any time now...

felony
04-21-2004, 05:38 PM
....all I know is that Clemson's two teams finished 6th and 20th.

Also in spite of threats to be serious on bounce checking in electro's there was little enforcement outside of one "on the field" check that resulted in loss of all points. Seems the player tripped and his marker discharged about 12 times. So he was asked to hand over the marker for a check. And the penalty was then assessed. A harsh one too. All points surrendered to other team. But little to no real checking before hand in crono proceedures was reportedly done. And there were reports that some Timmys were indeed set to almost go full auto but they went unchecked and no incidents occured to call attention to those. This is just told to me so I really cannot comment on if it's fact or not. So it may or may not be. You know how that stuff is...

Discussion here: http://pub65.ezboard.com/fnationalcollegiatepaintballassociationfrm8.showMe ssage?topicID=665.topic

Note: Final rankings for the year have not been posted at the time of this writing. May be any time now...

Yeah, when we were getting ready to play (weeks before) we were being warned and warned about bounce and what not. They were supposedly goin to be strict and everything. We got there, and refs have no idea how to chrono an Emag for one thing, and are letting players on with out checking for bounce.

Normally I would not care but when they make such a big deal about it dont follow up.. GRRR!

Also we were playing on field 4 I think and the refs pretty much stopped chroning us.. i was like wtf, whatever floats your boat.

dan