PDA

View Full Version : Any customer service guys at AGD, a question about a returned part

Load SM5
10-02-2001, 05:42 PM
I noticed that my vertical feed was wielded on crooked on my e-mag and talked to the guy at tech support (John?) last week about having it replaced before a game this Friday. He said that it would be no problem. But as of Monday he was unable to tell me if you guys had recieved my faulty mainbody and today when I tried to call the tech line was down due to a meeting from lunch to close. I'm running out of time.

Does anyone know if a black vertical feed mainbody was ever recieved and a replacment was mailed out? I need to know if I need to make some other arrangement as far as getting/buying a new body by Friday or just go ahead and freak out a little. I will be out over $160 in entrance fees if I don't have a gun by Friday. Someone please let me know if possible so the stress level in my house will return to normal.

Thanks.

AGD
10-02-2001, 07:23 PM
Call in the morning and go to the office menu choice and talk to Joann or Marcia. If you get their voice mail leave a descriptive message about the fact you paid for a tournament and need the mainbody. Include your ra# and phone# we will look into it for you.

AGD

Load SM5
10-02-2001, 08:06 PM
Thank you very much. I really appreciate this.