PDA

View Full Version : Making X-Valve 68's Tournament Legal?

Empyreal Rogue
04-17-2004, 11:55 PM
How do you make this type of 'Mag tournament legal? I'm not sure if my local field allows the X-Valve in their tournaments but it wouldn't hurt to at least make it tournament legal.

Other than the ULE Trigger how can you reduce the reactivity of the X-Valve?

In case you may need/want to know the rest of my setup is an Intelliframe and ULE Body for now. No custom trigger mods either.

Kevmaster
04-18-2004, 12:05 AM
your RT mag IS tournament legal, according to NPPL and PSP rules. If your field has specific rules banning all RT markers, then you will neot be able to use it. if it is because of there being reactivity in the trigger (so much so, that it fails the one pull, one ball test), then you need to turn the input pressure into the mag down.

hope that helps and is clear.

you should prolly call the local field tournament organizer to check on it

personman
04-18-2004, 12:10 AM
If you are having reactivity problems, you should lower the input pressure, check and make sure your field strip screw is in all the way, and check the length of your on/off pin...

But like kevmaster said, it should be legal. The only thing you should need to fool with, if anything, is the input pressure (like he said).
If the refs say your gun is 'illigal', turn down the input pressure a bit.

Empyreal Rogue
04-18-2004, 12:13 AM
Thanks Kevmaster.

I was talking to one of my fellow 'Mag users and he said the X-Valve -might- be tournament illegal; so I decided where better to ask than here? Nowhere but that's not the point.

I'll contact my local field now, on their forum, and see if it's banned there. There are very few Automag users at my field so I doubt it's banned, but I certainly hope not.