PDA

View Full Version : [Plz Help!] E-mag RT On/Off Assembly

Mofaz
04-18-2004, 12:26 AM
I'm building an Automag using an Automag Classic body. I have an E-mag RT Valve which I intend on using. I'd like to know what size On/Off Assembly I should use.

Also, is it a must to use an RT Rail Assembly or can I just use a Classic Rail Assembly?

Evil1
04-18-2004, 01:36 AM
The on/off assembly in the RT valves is all the same, the on/off pin is what differs. You can use a classic rail but you have to get a longer on/off pin because the pin for an emag is too short to work in a mech mag with a classic rail. The emag on/off pin is .712" The on/off pin you will need is the .750". That length should work good.

Mofaz
04-18-2004, 10:06 PM
The on/off assembly in the RT valves is all the same, the on/off pin is what differs. You can use a classic rail but you have to get a longer on/off pin because the pin for an emag is too short to work in a mech mag with a classic rail. The emag on/off pin is .712" The on/off pin you will need is the .750". That length should work good.

So, will I still need a longer On/Off pin if I use a Classic rail with a Centerflag Hyperframe attached? The pin I have now is a .750".

Evil1
04-18-2004, 11:12 PM
I know it will work with a normal grip or an AGD 45 grip but I don't know what length is needed for a hyperframe. I have never owned a hyperframe. The best thing to do would be to try it out and see if it works.