PDA

View Full Version : I love life...

Ov3rmind
04-18-2004, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I just got back from Himsa, Bleeding Through, and Death by Stereo. On top of that awesome show, I just realized I've been 17 for an hour.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who_311
04-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Im going to that on 4/20. Im thinking its gonna be a good show. Ive never listened to bleeding through. What are they? what could you compare them to? I was talked into going by this girl. I used to listen to death by stereo, and i hope theyre still good, and i never really listened to much himsa, but i know i enjoyed what i have heard. Bleeding through is the one i have no idea on.

Alex

Ov3rmind
04-18-2004, 02:31 AM
Bleeding Through is somewhat similar to what is on Avenged Sevenfold's first CD (quite simply, metalcore). You can hear some of their stuff on www.trustkill.com.

Death by Stereo was entertaining to say the least, but I'm not a huge fan of them. I have to give credit to Himsa though; during the first song his mic died and they couldn't get a new one up (for what reason I don't know). They still played their entire set though. Aside from the dead mic, my only problem is that there was 3 different fights (I know some people like to watch, but IMO, fights just suck).

who_311
04-18-2004, 02:39 AM
Im not a real avenged sevenfold fan, but oh well. Well, i really cant complain, the graceland charges 10 bucks a show, and i got about twice or more a month, sometimes not knowing the bands, going just to go. I know what you mean about the fights, i dont mind them, as long as theyre not near me, because then sometimes i have to join them. Just to break it up, but i have been in a few of my own, and fighting aint worth it at a show, most of the time, you just get kicked out.

Alex

grw4w34
04-18-2004, 03:07 AM
death by stereo is awesome

Kai
04-18-2004, 12:40 PM
My brother went to that show on Easter...

He said it was pretty rad.

On a side note, Everygreen Terrace and Every Time I Die are playing a show in my city. It's gonna be rockin'.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
04-18-2004, 12:46 PM
I can't stand death by stereo, but bleeding through is definitly a good band. I mean they use a line from the boondock saints to start one of their songs, what is not to like.

Ov3rmind
04-18-2004, 01:40 PM
I can't stand death by stereo, but bleeding through is definitly a good band. I mean they use a line from the boondock saints to start one of their songs, what is not to like.
They actually opened with that.