PDA

View Full Version : New Ule Mag Went Down !

veedell26
04-18-2004, 10:17 AM
:mad: My new ULE MAG went down after our 4th game in a tourney yesterday. I was having the bolt not reseting problem, and thought I had it fixed, but it started doing it again at the tourney. After the 4th game when I went to air up the marker again, nothing. It didn't make the little "snap" sound when you air up your gun, the pin didn't push out for the trigger, wouldnt fire. Done for, stick a fork in it. I tried adjusting the trigger frame screws (thats what I saw on here was the cause of the bolt not reseting) tried adjusting the velocity, couldnt get the marker to fire at all. I am sending it to AGD tomorrow, was wondering If anyone had any clues as to what the problem is.

Joni
04-18-2004, 11:16 AM
I'm not sure, but maybe the link in my sig can help.

veedell26
04-18-2004, 11:18 AM
Thanks, I have checked that link out.

Psychedelic
04-19-2004, 12:31 AM
sounds like your on/off assembly.

Check all the orings in there. I've actually seen one person end up with a bent on/off pin from trying to pull their valve out without pulling the trigger... But it's probably just your orings in there.

veedell26
04-19-2004, 08:35 AM
well, i got home and cleaned it and put it back together and it does shoot now, but it's not right. sometimes it doesnt shoot when I pull the trigger, it does the same thing as when you stick your finger in the breach, but there's nothing there. and the on/off does seem like it isn't working right. I need my stock on/off to throw in there so I can start narrowing it down some.