PDA

View Full Version : Hi

One
04-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Hello,
I am new to the forums, but I have been observing for quite some time. I am One and I would like to intoduce myself to the AO community. I promise to provide as much info about paintball as I can for those of you who are new at the sport. I have been playing the sport for nearly 4 years, and have yet to lose intrest in it. I live in Central Florida, and down here it's easy to play year-round. Once again, I am happy to introduce myself, and I'm looking forward to a very interesting time here in the AO community.

One

eNder159
04-18-2004, 11:13 AM
Hello,
I am new to the forums, but I have been observing for quite some time. I am One and I would like to intoduce myself to the AO community. I promise to provide as much info about paintball as I can for those of you who are new at the sport. I have been playing the sport for nearly 4 years, and have yet to lose intrest in it. I live in Central Florida, and down here it's easy to play year-round. Once again, I am happy to introduce myself, and I'm looking forward to a very interesting time here in the AO community.

One

let me the first to say welcome to AO =o)

Benfica4ever
04-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Welcom to ao!
(get out while you still can!!!!!!!!!!!)

What do you shoot?

FreakBaller12
04-18-2004, 11:30 AM
Welcom to ao!
(get out while you still can!!!!!!!!!!!)

What do you shoot?

welcome to AO one!

If your not shooting a mag, these guys will quickly change you, they changed me :)

One
04-18-2004, 11:34 AM
I owned a NICE classic but I traded for a cocker (THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE). I sold my cocker and now I want a Classic again, I'm in the process of finding one. I can't get an RTP because all I can get where I live is Anti-siphoned CO2. So I need a nice classic. I have a thread requesting for one.

One

Fatjon
04-18-2004, 04:03 PM
welcome to ao, and good luck finding a new gun

richie
04-18-2004, 04:13 PM
I live south of orlando.Welcome to AO.I can't believe you can't get compressed air in central fla.We have a dive shop that fills our tanks in kissimmee.Pretty cheap too.Hope to see you around sometime.