PDA

View Full Version : half.com user feedback experience

graycie
04-18-2004, 01:37 PM
I'm an avid half.com/ebay member, so I purchased The Juror hardcover by John Grisham to send to a marine in Iraq. When I bought it was listed as "very good" with slight damage to dust jacket. I get the book and the damage to the dust jacket was there, but there was also damage to the book - the bottom edge of the spine was torn. I give the seller a neutral feedback saying that the book shouldn't of been listed as "very good". So i get what i find is an amusing email saying the seller stated the damage to the book in the description(which wasn't all inclusive) and to never buy anything from them again. its like heck! why would i want to buy anything from you again you idiot! good lord they take it so personal...

PyRo
04-18-2004, 01:49 PM
I sold someone a mag on ebay, they paid with a credit card through paypal after I said in 2 places in the auction no credit cards, as well as the e-mails afterwards. I denied there payment, 4 weeks later I got a money order from them. The mag I sent them turned out to be missing the nubbin, and I didn't have any to send them, so I bought an entire parts kit and had it sent to the guy. Then he leaves me negative feedback saying I lied about taking credit cards.

sharpshooter1286
04-18-2004, 01:57 PM
someone on these forums, cocker101, traded his mag for my decked out m98. it was in awful condition, with blotched paint all over the body, the correct on/off wasnt in the gun, the sear was bent, and he had told me it was an RT mag, and lo and behold, classic mag. i i/m him on both of his s/ns and he wont even tell me what is wrong with it, and just denied everything. i never got his phone number or ne thing but now its too late for that, and i have a broken mag that i dont know how to fix, and agd still hasnt sent me an email confirmation to sent it to them :(