PDA

View Full Version : Barrel Kit logic

Kellen_p8nt
04-18-2004, 02:21 PM
OK i got my edge kit a few days back. The idea that the backs area set size makes sense, but for ome reason the front barrel seems VERY narrow. Is this ok. I mean if u go from a perfect fit to to very small how could that work?

Fred
04-18-2004, 02:25 PM
if the tip of your edge kit is a smaller bore than the back you have problems... that would cause a lip/edge between the two, and every shot would probably explode when it hit that. if that was the case I'd be sending the tip back to J&J....

the tips are usually huge, like .7 or bigger.... the ball has no contact with that section, its already done accelerating, and that portion of the barrel really only muffles the noise of the shot being fired.

and, its length is a personal preference of the user.... some like em long, others like em short.

---Fred

lew
04-18-2004, 02:32 PM
You may have a problem. The tip on my Edge Kit is noticeably larger than any of the backs. Ther is no gap when viewed from the back, as it should be. I'd contact JJ and see what they have to say.

Kellen_p8nt
04-18-2004, 03:05 PM
well i looked down the tip and noticed the back is indeed smaller.
it just seemed (by getting my pinky stuck in the barrel) that the front was smaller

silentdeath55
04-18-2004, 03:08 PM
Well, that'll learn ya! (hick/hillbilly voice)