PDA

View Full Version : No power or firing in e-mode!

Recon by Fire
04-18-2004, 07:24 PM
My x-mag works fine in mechanical mode, but in e-mode the the display shows nothing and the marker will not fire. I first thought my battery was not holding a charge (I let the x-mag sit for two months without use and when I picked it up again I found the power switch was left on). I already ordered a new battery but today I found out my battery is just fine. I will probably bring it to BradAGD tomorrow anyway but any thoughts on what may be wrong?

Hellaspaint
04-19-2004, 07:48 AM
I just received a new C+C X mag gold from AGDE. It was working in manual mode and in hybrid mode. Nothing in electro mode. With 3.2 version software i find that trigger was off with the pull. So i adjust a little bit the magnet on the trigger until the display is getting ON. No is ok.
I do not know if that is an answer in your problem, hope it is.

Havoc_online
04-19-2004, 11:41 AM
get a volt meter to see if your battery has power... If it does, sounds like your trigger is out of adjustment. (see my site for more info)

Recon by Fire
04-20-2004, 11:59 AM
The battery is fine. I swapped batteries out with GTRSI and had the same trouble, while my battery worked fine on his e-mag. I dropped it off to BradAGD this week anyway. Trust me, you don't want me anywhere near circuit boards and wiring :)

barberjohn
04-20-2004, 03:23 PM
did you try adjusting the magnet in the back of the trigger, that could be your problem.

angelbeast24
04-20-2004, 04:26 PM
did you try adjusting the magnet in the back of the trigger, that could be your problem.

yeah back out ur trigger soo it sets off ur hes sensor

Recon by Fire
04-20-2004, 04:49 PM
I just talked to BradAGD, he tried that and more...still nadda. TK said send it in to the shop :( At least when it is all done, I will have the latest software flashed.