PDA

View Full Version : Bunker Movie

Monsta
10-02-2001, 08:21 PM
How to movie the field, and move it fast.
http://rapidfirerecreation.com/Final_1.mpg

rt_81
10-03-2001, 09:13 AM
what kind of bunker system is that.

RT

MajorDamage
10-03-2001, 02:13 PM
Sup Air!

ENDO!

rt_81
10-04-2001, 08:31 AM
i should have been more clear. i know what sup air is, but i have never seen a field with out hoses running all around the place. unless they are underground, i dont see any in that movie. can anyone explain.

RT

Maverick
10-04-2001, 09:25 AM
I believe those bunkers are Ultimate Airball bunkers. They don't require hoses or a air pump to keep them inflated. Each bunker is a seperately inflated piece. Take a look at
BrimstonePaintball.com (http://www.brimstonepaintball.com)
for more info...

MikeCouves
10-04-2001, 04:56 PM
Damn Maverick...you beat me too it. I believe Maverick is correct too, it was in one of APG's or PB2Xtremes not too long ago. They are cool...but you do have to inflate and deflate them every game or day. But then again...those damm hoses :D. It depends how many bunkers you have to inflate/deflate every day that makes it convienent. If you only have 1 or 2 fields it's great. But can you imagine having to do that with like 5 fields? Ouch.

Xzion
10-04-2001, 05:58 PM
Each field comes with a leaf blower to inflate the bunkiers, and if you had 5 fields to infalte, that means you'd probably have one per field, if not more if you were smart, several people with the leaf blowers could inflate several fields in little time at all.

rt_81
10-05-2001, 09:28 AM
thanks for the info guys. thats what i wanted to know. i hate having to wory about trippin over those damn hoses. i have seen sup air where the air supply lines run underground, but then you are limited by having to set it up the same way every time.

RT

BradPalooza
10-05-2001, 02:48 PM
One of the local fields filled the Sup Air bunkers with the little foam things like in beanbag chairs. They don't deflate and work alright.