PDA

View Full Version : Idea for tiggers

Kellen_p8nt
04-19-2004, 02:01 PM
ok ok i had a stroke of either genius or ignorance ill allow you guys to decide.

i wanna make true double trigger. Imagine if you will that the tirger hinges in its center.
Essentially the tirgger rides on an axel at its very center thereby making both the top half and lower half a tigger.

So when u press one side the other side is forced forward. This would be beautifull for wlaking ur trigger or install a roller and fann it

NOW HERES THE PROBLEM
i cant figure out what the sear would have to be in order for both sides to work at tirggers. THe only alternative, because i fear that by walking fast enough ull never let the sear reset, that a electronic trigger involving solinoids will be nessecary
ADVICE PLEASE

Skoad
04-19-2004, 02:04 PM
This has been discussed a few times on the forums here. People made drawings n such. Ultimately it was deemed tourney illegal and noone followed up with it.

Kellen_p8nt
04-19-2004, 02:22 PM
well poonannies. I figured it would be tourney illegal....well maybe. I mean if u pull the trigger once and it fires once then t should be fine.

Altimas
04-19-2004, 02:25 PM
I kinda see what hes saying...the problem is if you pulled both triggers or hit both solenoids at the same time what would happen? Double shot or one shot... I think therin lies the problem...

Ya know what I wanna see next... a paintball Power Glove!!!!!! Like they have for the Nintendo but that shot out paint balls... Wicked Sweetness I say..

BobTheCow
04-19-2004, 02:30 PM
It's been done, I saw a pic of this... somewhere... within the past month. Although I think Skoad's right, it wouldn't be NPPL tourney legal. :/ Good thinking though!!

Kellen_p8nt
04-19-2004, 02:30 PM
well no i dont think there would be a probem of pushing both solinoids since when one side of the trigger is pulled the other trigger goes forward so its impossible to pull them both.

however if the seperation between firing for each side isnt large enugh then then u can "seesaw" on the trigger and the valve will just stay open

BobTheCow
04-19-2004, 02:39 PM
And therein (I believe) lies the reason it's not legal... it's basically 2 seperate triggers. Imagine how much faster you could walk with a top trigger and a bottom trigger, and not worry so much about timing your fingers... that's basically what this hinge trigger would be, two seperate triggers, which is not allowed.

la690
04-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Doc made one but I'm too lazy to find it for you!! :D
check his site. www.docsmachine.com

SlartyBartFast
04-19-2004, 03:57 PM
The wonderful thing about Tiggers.....Is Tiggers are wonderful things.....Their tops are made out of rubber.....The bottoms are made out of springs.....They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy.....Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun.....But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is.....I'm the only one.....The wonderful thing about Tiggers.....Is Tiggers are wonderful chaps.....They're loaded with vim and vigor.....They love to leap in your laps.....They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy.....Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun.....But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is.....I'm the only one.....Tiggers are cuddly fellows.....Tiggers are awfully sweet.....Everyone else is jealous..... That's why I repeat.....The wonderful thing about Tiggers.....Is Tiggers are wonderful things.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr ! ! ! !

I'm sorry, you menat triggers! :D

OysterBoy
04-19-2004, 04:05 PM
:D I remember I made a post about something like this too, only I had it ALLL worked out...

until I was shown docs version...

:D

Jack_Dubious
04-19-2004, 04:50 PM
The wonderful thing about Tiggers.....Is Tiggers are wonderful things.....

Bah!! you beat me to it!! :D

Jdub

Oh_Davey
04-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Here is Doc's trigger:
http://www.docsmachine.com/galleries/rockingtrigger.jpg