PDA

View Full Version : BunkerKing?

Derman2k
04-19-2004, 04:42 PM
I ordered 2 headwraps and a sheet of stickers from www.bunkerking.tv 2 weeks ago. I emailed them Thursday and they still haven't replied.

Anyone ever order from them before?

shorty13
04-19-2004, 06:26 PM
i havent ever ordered form them before but form what i have heard they are kind a slow and are almost always out of stock on stuff i would say that you are lucky you got an order in

pointm@n
04-19-2004, 06:28 PM
My brother ordered something about 2 weeks ago and he's yet to see anything as well. :rolleyes:

RT77
04-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Hey guys I placed an order March 1st and still have not recieved it yet. I've called them and left messages and nobody ever calls back. I've also left email after email and no response. My order was about 90.00 bucks if they cannot fill it I wish they would just credit the money back to my card. Very bad customer service !

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-19-2004, 08:01 PM
I have ordered from them, I paypaled them for a we kill suckers hat. Never heard anything back from them, I emailed them asking for a refund about 2 weeks after. Recieved the hat about 2 days later.

teufelhunden
04-19-2004, 08:25 PM
I bought a WKS shirt and got it fine, no problem.

Torbo
04-20-2004, 11:19 AM
i ordered a couple shirts in early january. I emailed/called them a few weeks later, they said theyd send it, nothing happened. Another 3 weeks after that, i emailed them, and they said theyd send it the next day. Nothing. I emailed/called them again 3 weeks ago, no one was available for me to talk to, and they havnt responded to the email. I am angry.

RT77
04-20-2004, 05:25 PM
Same here this is bull crap.

JAM
04-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Iagree,

cool products, real bad service....

last year, i placed a fairly large order with them, and 3 weeks later got a package that had NOTHING i ordered in it. I called and they said they sent me the wrong package and could I please send it back (at my cost).. i did, trying to help them out, then i got my package almost 3 weeks later with a note that they were out of some certain stickers and they would send me them when they came in... that was 8 months and a few emails ago. Oh well, I still like a lot of thier stuff, but I'd order from a store that stocked it rather than from the BK site.

j

04-21-2004, 05:33 PM
BK takes awhile sometimes. It took em four weeks to get my stuff sent to me.

1ofkind
04-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Make a quick phone call and get your money back, its there fault for not cantactiong you at this point!

Derman2k
04-22-2004, 03:57 PM
Well.... got the stuff today... heh

imstoiched!
04-25-2004, 09:43 AM
Pointm@ns bro.

I Finally got my stuff here WED or THURS last week. Their stuff is nice. I ordered the leopard print HW. Me a fashion whoa!re :D

Bunkerking needs to improve their response time to keep the customers coming. Cause reading stuff like this in forums will turn off customers fast.

My rating on the product 8.5/10
My rating on this experience is a 5/10

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
04-25-2004, 02:50 PM
I ordered a WKS suckers shirt from them in February. It took several phone calls and several emails (of none that got replied too) before I finally got my shirt in April. Apparently I ordered just as they were getting the website up, so my order got lost. Even tho it was lost, my account got charged right away as well as being overcharged 6 bucks on shipping and handling (paypal transaction were bunkerking charged for shipping in the price and paypal charged me again for the shipping). After another phone call asking why I still hadn't recieved my stuff after being promised it would be to me the previous week, I was told that he would personally send out the shirt and throw in some stickers as an apology. A week later I get the shirt, no stickers, and I still have yet to recieve a refund on my overcharge. Basically I payed 30 something bucks for a t-shirt that took me over a month to get. I like their stuff, but will never order from them again. I'll just pick up their stuff at tournaments or local paintball stores. That is just my 2 cents. :mad:

AGDlover
04-25-2004, 06:47 PM
ok if you by anychance hear that a componey has bad ordering and shiping and usualy can't get your order in call in and order it that way you know your order got through

imstoiched!
04-25-2004, 07:44 PM
Yes,I think that was where the communications broke down. I think that my ordered was sent out only after called them and talked to a LIVE PERSON. For bigger companies like pbgear.com that has people and dedicated servers for handling orders, then orders will get processed faster. Smaller companies run by a few employee/owners may have these problems but can learn from the bigger companies.

bunkerkingwks
04-26-2004, 01:14 PM
We are really sorry for anyone having their order messed up.
We have changed our entire site over to a new web store and in the move a bunch of orders got messed up.
Anyone that have questions about orders please call 718 726 9898 and speak to Mike who is in charge of orders.

Everyone in Bunkerking plays a lot and we go to NPPLs PSP and Millenium tournaments so sometimes we are not in the office for about 4, 5 days at the time but with the new web store www.bunkerking.tv
All orders should be received in 10 business days or less.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely.

Alex Lundqvist/Bunkerking

phantomhitman
04-26-2004, 01:33 PM
now that is what i call customer service!! i was extrememly wary of buying products from them, but now I feel a little more comfortbale. thanks alex.

ntn4502
04-26-2004, 04:26 PM
anybody else not able to get the pics of the products to load on the site?

Derman2k
04-26-2004, 05:30 PM
anybody else not able to get the pics of the products to load on the site?

I couldn't either, but I knew what they looked like so I did it anyway