PDA

View Full Version : can I get some feedback on centerflag hpa tanks?

tmnothing
04-20-2004, 03:05 PM
I asked my teammate to order me a new crossfire tank because I wanted one smaller than my 88 and NPS didnt have any so he ordered centerflag tanks instead (without my consent). He ordered 45/4500 tanks which is a good size for me (front) but how do these tanks perform? I loved my crossfire that's why I was going to go with another crossfire but since I dont have that option anymore I'd like some feedback from people who own centerflag tanks. Thanks

-AK

logamus
04-20-2004, 05:16 PM
i have an 88/4.5 centerflag and its great.

ej_y4
04-20-2004, 05:36 PM
i have blown the oring on mine, but they are fine. i have the 68/4.5

barberjohn
04-20-2004, 07:58 PM
i have a 68 45, and it has never leaked, blown an oring, flash filled, or anything else that makes a tank work badly. i have had it for almost a year now, and it is just probably been the only thing in my bag that has stayed there since i bought it. very consistent regulator also, and they are very light. my 68 was a bit long, but i like to have a big drop anyways, and it adds just enough tank to rest your shoulder against. i love it :D !

SLICEnDICE
04-20-2004, 09:16 PM
Go into the deep blue area and you can find a posting on just this subject and then you can decide for yourself. There a few excell files showing how the tank/reg performed both crossfire and hyperflow. That should answer all of your questions. enjoy

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91620&highlight=reg+data

Joni
04-20-2004, 09:26 PM
My hyperflow 420 68/45 performs nicely. Consistent and high flow.

GT
04-20-2004, 10:16 PM
Those charts and grpahs are great but.......

The mordern pb gun doesnt shoot fast enough long enough to casue the kind of shootdown indicited on those graphs. anyways....

dynaflow>everything else If you can swing a dyna its well worth it.

SLICEnDICE
04-20-2004, 10:40 PM
Look closly at the Hyper flow charts. Almost one sec to fully recharge up to pressure.

Nick O time
04-20-2004, 10:57 PM
i love my centerflags. i have 2 88 45's that are great. they have never failed me yet.
one time i had mine resting on my junk on a slanted table about 4.5 feet up just resing against my tool case. this kid comes picks up my too box and moves it to the ground i dunno y and the tank rolls off and hits the concrete and it was full too. :eek: thing didn't blow up or anything just a bent reg and a couple scratches on the tank that i are now fixed. just had to share that with you. i love my centerflags.

la690
04-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Great company and great tanks. I love mine. You won't be disappointed.

tye92
04-21-2004, 12:04 AM
I have a adjustable centerflag reg. and the flow is incredible compared to a flatline or various other regs. myself or friends have had before we made the switch to centerflag. Also the adjustable regs. are very easy to rebuild if necessary. I love mine and haven't had any problems or complaints at all. I don't know too much about the presets though. I say go for it.

GT
04-21-2004, 07:07 AM
Look closly at the Hyper flow charts. Almost one sec to fully recharge up to pressure.

if that were true you would see serious shootdown