PDA

View Full Version : another robbery posted on PBC

BXmag
10-03-2001, 08:22 AM
I saw this on PBC this morning and though it should be posted here also!

Hey Tom and/or Webby can we create a sticky or maybe even a certain place where there " stolen items " can be referenced without having to search the entire forum to find a post. Even if it only returns one gun or pack I beleive the time and effort invested would be worth it, just my two pennies.

1 Paintball Theft... 10-02-01 08:31 PM

I believe that many of you would agree with me when I made the statement: "Paintball theft is getting out of hand."

Coastal Paintball in Jacksonville, North Carolina suffered a major break-in this week. The items listed below is some of the inventory that was stolen:

Autococker Custom blue/silver/white/black, engraved on the side in big letters “Made Specially for Mike Morrison by Bob Long”

Angel Alien Abduction Purple Special, has an 88 ci with Armageddon reg, and a Pro Ball sticker

3 Tribals - Black/red flames, Silver/Blue, Red/Black splash

Angel Eclipse with black/red/silver with 68 ci 3000 and Kapp Drop forward & charger

Automags

STS Piranhas

Bushmaster BM2K Eclipse Silver has HPA tank

Autococker (black) with all Purple Chrome ANS upgrades

STO Black/Turquoise fade

Infernos in Red and Silver - several

Inferno Heat in Red and Silver

EM-1 Black and EM-1 Silver

Sheridan XTS - several

SuperNova ET

PMI Trracers - several

Spyder Xtras -several

Spyder Shutter - several

PMI Piranha G3 - several, in different colors: Titanium, Blue, Red, Silver, Black

Bruizers - Bandit blue, Outlaw blue

Bruizer Sport - six, black

PT Enforcer Green, modified with bottom line

Extreme Enterprises Acrylic Accessories for Angels - barrels

Autococker barrels

Angel LCD Data Kit with programming disks

Large number of HPA stainless hoses and related parts/accessories

Scott backpacks

Ricochet loaders, Revolution loaders

Raven gear bags

Pure Energy 4500 psi 88 ci tanks

V-Force masks, JT Ice masks (purple and blue)

Rental markers: many Piranha BTL double triggers

I have been seeing stolen guns reported one after another just here on paintballcity. I think that everyone needs to come together and try and stop crime. If you would read some of the stolen guns missing on PBC and keep an eye out for them, we could possibly return guns. Maybe then people would see that the paintball community is coming together to stop crime.

cphilip
10-03-2001, 10:31 AM
I would suggest we do it in Classifieds. There is more sticky room there. Too much going on here for it. And the people buying and selling could reference it there. Want me to try that?

cphilip
10-03-2001, 10:46 AM
Here ya go... :)

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13454

BXmag
10-03-2001, 12:47 PM
What I was trying to do was something like you tried with the good trader feedback thing. Everytime (I hope it not needed as often in the future) someone stumbles across a post regarding a theft or a robbery involving paintball equiptment " X " is where we should post it. That way ther is one specialized place to look, not searching thru all of the post. And if someone posts in the main or friendly corner it gets moved to " X ".

I just though that maybe that way someone might get lucky and have their stuff found and returned. I trying to get the same thing done at PBC.

by the way Thanks cphilip

TheTramp
10-03-2001, 03:33 PM
Wow that place must not have had an alarm. There's no way the thieves could have moved that much stuff (sounds like the whole store) in the short time before the cops got there. It must have taken at least 15 min and they must have had a good size get away car. One of the stores around here got robbed but they had an alarm so it was a smash and grab. They still lost a bunch of stuff but they weren't completely cleaned out. It's a shame other markers don't have serial numbers of them to make identification easer.

E==Mag MAN
10-03-2001, 08:24 PM
Ummm we can stop it because the paintballers are the robbers.I was robbed of all my paint other weekend and guy next to me james had his maxflo stolen.I was lucky non of my real crap got stolen.This happened at pevs.I was p.o.ed i couldnt play all day.I hope they get caught because theifs suck.