PDA

View Full Version : *Stolen or Missing Equipment Listings*

cphilip
10-03-2001, 10:44 AM
Post all missing items here. Stolen or Lost items. If possible give serial numbers and Pictures

Here is one submitted by BXmag (his idea to do this and I like it!) to start this out:

Coastal Paintball in Jacksonville, North Carolina suffered a major break-in this week. The items listed below is some of the inventory that was stolen:

Autococker Custom blue/silver/white/black, engraved on the side in big letters “Made Specially for Mike Morrison by Bob Long”

Angel Alien Abduction Purple Special, has an 88 ci with Armageddon reg, and a Pro Ball sticker

3 Tribals - Black/red flames, Silver/Blue, Red/Black splash

Angel Eclipse with black/red/silver with 68 ci 3000 and Kapp Drop forward & charger

Automags

STS Piranhas

Bushmaster BM2K Eclipse Silver has HPA tank

Autococker (black) with all Purple Chrome ANS upgrades

STO Black/Turquoise fade

Infernos in Red and Silver - several

Inferno Heat in Red and Silver

EM-1 Black and EM-1 Silver

Sheridan XTS - several

SuperNova ET

PMI Trracers - several

Spyder Xtras -several

Spyder Shutter - several

PMI Piranha G3 - several, in different colors: Titanium, Blue, Red, Silver, Black

Bruizers - Bandit blue, Outlaw blue

Bruizer Sport - six, black

PT Enforcer Green, modified with bottom line

Extreme Enterprises Acrylic Accessories for Angels - barrels

Autococker barrels

Angel LCD Data Kit with programming disks

Large number of HPA stainless hoses and related parts/accessories

Scott backpacks

Ricochet loaders, Revolution loaders

Raven gear bags

Pure Energy 4500 psi 88 ci tanks

V-Force masks, JT Ice masks (purple and blue)

Rental markers: many Piranha BTL double triggers

MikeCouves
10-03-2001, 06:17 PM
Terrible. It is simply terrible to see all these things stolen. I have scraped money and saved to get my Mag, if it ever got stolen I would have a mental breakdown and drop out of school...seriously. I can't begin to imagine what ot feels like to have a store broken into like this. Does insurance cover these kind of things? Also wouldn't the alarm or anything go off? I would have my markers and stuff protected by like lasers and machine guns and stuff...:). Bit having this stuff stolen is bad to hear:(. Good luck getting your stuff back or finding who did it.

rpm07
10-04-2001, 02:41 PM
I had a paintball store 7 years ago it was robbed insurance pays crap. They will give you 70% of what was taken if you have all the bills. And they give you a had time about customers guns. Then the take out their deductable. And unless you have alot of money to replace everything you go out of bussness like I had to. THANKS TO THE INSURANCE Company. So when you see stores or even people robbed feel bad for them because it realy sucks.

MikeCouves
10-06-2001, 08:46 AM
Yeah I see. There has been so much stuff stolen. It's terrible to see that happen. I wish it would all stop.

Also, I would still have cameras and an alarm system in my store so if they did rob it you could track them down with the cameras (Depends), or the Cops would catch them before they got away with all the stuff.

AGDRules
10-06-2001, 08:10 PM
If no one else didnt notice.. that is a lot of items for 1 person to take.

I think this must have been a planned group robbery.

Because, there were good guns taken well mostly.. very expensive guns taken and a few guns that well arent as good..

They must have known what they were taking to say the least..

MicroB
10-08-2001, 01:38 PM
Most of the thefts around my area, are former employees who know the codes and/or have copies of the keys. They usually bring friends and clean out the whole store. In most cases the shop has to fire all there employee's and start over. One shop imparticular has had this happen 3 times in the past 5 years. Even with video cameras. It kills me to think these are fellow pballers.

Shortys
10-10-2001, 07:04 PM
Thats pretty funny that all of that was stolen

MicroB
10-10-2001, 08:41 PM
HOW IS IT FUNNY?:mad: We all pay for this in the long run. This cost the owner alot of money. How much do you think it would cost to replace all that stuff? You would not think it was FUNNY if it were yours. If he is able to recover from this with the insurance money which I doubt, he will have to charge more to recover the rest. That is how it effects you. You probably already complain about the cost of paint!!!!!!!

B

Shortys
10-11-2001, 06:04 PM
I dont really care about paintball anymore im getting out the only reason why i came here is to sell my *small little brain*

(Moderators Edit Comment: when I have to edit cussing I get to put what ever I fancy in there. So don't give me that option if you don't like it! - cphilip)

Thordic
10-12-2001, 07:12 AM
Well I hope no one buys anything you have to offer...

I'd even go as far as to say I hope it gets stolen and then we can see if you still think getting things stolen is funny...

Whether you are into the sport or not, theft is never funny.

cphilip
10-12-2001, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Shortys
I dont really care about paintball anymore im getting out the only reason why i came here is to sell my stuff

Well...ummmm...good luck? What do expect me to say? Or anybody here to say? I find your attitude disgusting and your lack of respect for us totally uncalled for. Not a fine way to come on the Forum and use our space and then act like this.

I hope you come back and join us but it seems you only are here to use us. This was a thread to post stolen or missing items. You aren't doing that here either. So please at least post only what you need to where you need to if thats the only reason you are here and don't intend to come back. And then leave it at that.

Tunaman
10-14-2001, 05:21 PM
People like that should have their IP banned forever...we don't need them around here. Run a tight ship...and KEEP it tight. Take a lesson from Clinton!

FeelTheRT
10-15-2001, 06:51 PM
http://bensg.freeservers.com/

Oregon_pb_
10-18-2001, 12:36 AM
Had a Dallas Blue Shocker with rip trigger stolen last Fri 10-12-01 in Salem Oregon. The bag had a large load of gear in it, 2 barrels, 68 Cu in Tank, Pack, Pods, Parts Kit, Gloves, Mask, and various other stuff. The number for the shocker is 8595 if anyone see's one for sale.

I got pictures if anyone thinks they know of someone trying to sell it.

Chris

InfinatyBPS
10-20-2001, 02:21 PM
I had a bad trade, he was supose to send me back my raptor, and I still don't have it. It's a red raptor with AEC etched on it or it could be a Blue raptor with gold flames on it.

EDIT* Worked the deal out. Got the raptor back *EDIT

Vegeta
10-22-2001, 08:08 PM
I saw that exact same list over at the Tippmann forums a while back. Its a shame. Me, and a lto of people at this forums worked really long and hard to get enough money to buy their guns. Some probably worked for months.. maybe years to earn enoguh cash. Yet.. you know.. somewhere out there those people stole several thousand dollars in probably less than a half hour. You knwo most of those gusn wern't kept to play with.. you just know it. I bet 90% were sold off for hard cash ust so they could buy a new bass booster for their car so da fellas have some good tunes to listen to on hteir way to the club. (lol) I'd liek to see those chickns be brave enough to come face to face and spill their guts to the real players who work hard to get their gear.

Warning about the cursing... cphilip

SIGSays
10-26-2001, 07:17 PM
my rt pro was stolen with my gear bag a while ago..... i bought it used...... lost my tank and everythig lost in harrisburg pennysylvania area.......

mac2k4
10-31-2001, 03:37 PM
hey i hada trade go bad, we had everything, set, i sent my marker gave him the tracking codes, then nothing from him, his e-mail adress p8ntguy88@aol.com and p8ntguy88 aim are gone now(erased) well if any one from AOG has him listed as an e-mail adress p8ntguy88@aol.com and have any info i can get to get my mag back it'd be great, well here are the specs to MY gun and well i just hope somin happens?
R-series automag:
Chrome power-feed body.
All new internals(o-rings, main spring and optimum spacer is in)
Brand new valve from AGD
45 Benchmark 2x gripframe w/ chrome trigger.
Nickle plated verticle asa adatper
14in. Smartparts Allamerican barrel & 10in. smartparts venturi barrel(not made anymore)
ACI reg.
It looks really nice being silver & black. It also shoots very nice.

i was supposed to get a 68ci. 4500psi hyperflow air system. but nothing, if ya can help it'd be great.
thanks!

cphilip
11-02-2001, 02:14 PM
Serial numbers are a must guys. You need to give them. And if you did not write them down and register them with AGD its gonna be tough.

Everyone please for your own protection...Register the valves and write the number down somewhere safe at home!!!!

Drew
11-04-2001, 12:14 AM
how do you register more than one valve?

the way the page reads, when you register one it wipes out the last one? I could be wrong (not the first time)

also, I didnt see a spot to mark for a manual and tape, I have three valves now.......

cphilip
11-06-2001, 10:24 AM
Yes, if the valve has already been registered they will know to whom and have to change that over to you. I dunno about the online registration. I never trust it. Email them and ask for a video and give them all your serial numbers and have then check to see if the changes went through. Yes you do need to do all of them.

Apocolypse
11-12-2001, 04:17 PM
Maybe a year ago, i was trading a cocker for a mag, and the kid never sent the mag. ive pretty much given up all hope, but i thought id try here anyway. The person i sent it to was, i believe, Josh Davis of Alabama, if i recall correctly. The marker had a Eliminator barrel, evolution 3 way, ANS quickpull bolt, and a titanium cocking rod. the beaver tail and the metal part of the pneumatics cover were painted green, and the regulator also had some green paint on it. i fyou have any information leading to the finding of this marker, please email me at Nisifwow@aol.com

Apocolypse
11-12-2001, 05:22 PM
Maybe a year ago, i was trading a cocker for a mag, and the kid never sent the mag. ive pretty much given up all hope, but i thought id try here anyway. The person i sent it to was, i believe, Josh Davis of Alabama, if i recall correctly. The marker had a Eliminator barrel, evolution 3 way, ANS quickpull bolt, and a titanium cocking rod. the beaver tail and the metal part of the pneumatics cover were painted green, and the regulator also had some green paint on it. i fyou have any information leading to the finding of this marker, please email me at Nisifwow@aol.com

Lexani
12-12-2001, 04:17 PM
I mean if you have the person's name/number address... ect... cant you guys call the cops and tell them " I was ripped off by this guy at xxx address xxx # and xxx name, go arrest him or get my gun back i mean cant they do anything like that? it's mail fraud right?

Failure
12-18-2001, 07:37 PM
I've also heard that the FBI has opened a section of the bureau for internet fraud but I dunno what the web site addy is.

FutureMagOwner
12-24-2001, 11:21 AM
if you want to find the FBI goto www.google.com and type in FBI or something it will give u the address

people who steal are people without a heart mind and balls (or ovaries)

StressCrash
12-27-2001, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Lexani
I mean if you have the person's name/number address... ect... cant you guys call the cops and tell them " I was ripped off by this guy at xxx address xxx # and xxx name, go arrest him or get my gun back i mean cant they do anything like that? it's mail fraud right?

Bingo! If you get ripped off through the mail, get on the phone, call up the police in the guys town, and get them to have a little talk with him, guarenteed to get things straightend out

i will buy mag
12-28-2001, 03:12 AM
It is not much but i am not that ritch and i dont have a job yet {not old enfg} but my 12volt rev got stolen out of my bag i was cleaning my goggles and i gusee i walked off for too long i came back 4 mins later my hopper had been taken and a bag of balls and a sock hat :( i was sad

covadsucks
01-04-2002, 09:12 AM
My buddies Black Magic was taken from our local field...but we found out who took it when it showed up the next week in someone else's hands. My friend politely asked the guy to return what wasn't his...the guy refused so we beat the crap out of him and his friends. Not that I am prone to violence, but this is a nice marker and it's been upgraded heavily so I felt no remorse for getting back his gun while making someone bleed and swell from my punching his head a lot.

LeadBasedPaint
01-04-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by MikeCouves
. I have scraped money and saved to get my Mag, if it ever got stolen I would have a mental breakdown and drop out of school...seriously.

Me too. I have spent almost every penny I have on my baby.

LeadBasedPaint
01-04-2002, 11:20 PM
Dang! That is a LOT of stuff. It couldn't have been just some kids out looking for trouble.

HoppysMag
01-05-2002, 12:51 PM
Dude Apocolypse mail fruad is a federal offense. bust the scumbag.

Hysperion
01-09-2002, 10:09 AM
What's sad is there is thiefs everywhere you go. Knowing this you should always keep a close eye on your possessions. Sux to have to do all the time but...

Jonno06
01-19-2002, 12:56 AM
I have never had any of my paintball equipment stolen before since i have only been playing for 7 monthes,and i practically sleep w/ my gun.I would not like to see myself getting something stolen,i just know the cops would take them to jail in a stretcher.I hate stealers.i am by no means rich,and i work for every penny on my gun.

salomon16
01-19-2002, 01:50 PM
I made a trade with AutoMag Newbie for a stock trigger frame without grips brand new and an ACI 2 piece barrel for his double finger benchy with stickys. It turns out he didnt even own such an item to trade and he's keeping my stuff. He refuses to reply to emails and has failed to return my stuff. The original thread is named:

Selling a double trigger benchmark trigger with dye sticky grips.

in the classifieds forum. Any help with how to get my stuff back is appreciated. And also beware, do not trade with:
AutoMag Newbie
someone who goes by "James G."
some one with this email: blink182_a14@hotmail.com
or with this address:
2831 donax ave
San Diego, CA 92154

HoppysMag
01-19-2002, 02:01 PM
hey if you want il send Email after email to him until he returns your stuff.

O and call the cops, thats wire/mail fraud. i think i is a federal offense.

salomon16
01-19-2002, 02:12 PM
that would be great of you, and be sure to include that its a fed. offense in the email. thanks for the help, ill probly be calling the cops soon i just dont know his last name.

HoppysMag
01-19-2002, 06:16 PM
well if you arranged it through telephone or internet its wire fraud, if its through the mail its mail fraud.

SGTKennedy
01-21-2002, 04:26 PM
i went to a tourney on sunday and i saw people leaving 1000's of dollars worth of stuff just scattered about. i cant imagine trusting that much. I personally have my Serial Memorized and my gun, when not in use, is in my backpack which NEVER leaves my back. It might take a little more time and work, but i know for sure that my Gun wont be in someone elses hands next time.

I feel for all of you that have lost.. esp the store, man thats alot. but if you learn one thing let it be "Secure your Gear."
Kennedy

Demongnr69
01-29-2002, 10:20 PM
My names is Jim,I play in the NY,NJ,PA areas and think it would be a good idea if we ballers got together and looked around for stolen goods when ever we are at the fields. If anyone has a pic or ser # and play in my area you can send it to me and I will see what I can see. I am always on ebay looking for parts as well. It's a long shot but what do you have to lose?My team mates and I will help if we can!

James
Team Pride

Navy Seal
02-21-2002, 08:20 PM
If anyone steals my marker, you know where my Ka-Bar is going...Yep right in the criminals neck!;)

Havoc_online
02-21-2002, 09:29 PM
this was stolen from me, sadly, I don't have the serial number.

HoppysMag
02-21-2002, 10:01 PM
wow that suks dude

Bob_Cock
03-01-2002, 12:57 AM
If someone stole my Mag or my KP3, i'd hunt em down and strangle them.

Good thing i seem to play with very nice, law abiding honest folks. Of course, we're sorta breaking the law playing out in the bush so i guess we're not that law abiding and honest.....

I'm looking into buying a few old stock guns (a KP, a sniper 2, sniper3 and a P68-SC. Not all of em but 1 or 2) and reading these posts, i'm getting a little more cautious. :(

ridewags
03-10-2002, 10:50 PM
alright...

a buddy of mine was moving his stuff into his dorm room and left his car unlocked, someone grabbed his brand new mag with about $200 worth of upgrades and MY Playstation 2!! and we know everyone that is into paintball at this school so whoever took it just wanted cash. We've gone to the police and basically given up all hope so this is basically a rant, but I figured id toss in my 2 cents,

and HAVOK_ONLINE or whatever...Ive seen your gun before, not that same picture but that Identical gun! I almost bought it...I still have the digital pictures of it on my computer somewhere and along with the pics I have his name, email, and the addy to send money too!

MikeCouves
03-16-2002, 04:15 PM
Oo another clue! Post the pictures are he should be able to tell! Well my friend's sister had a party while he and the rest of his family was away, and they stole his money and PS2 with all his games! That's just mean!

-§on-
03-30-2002, 10:39 PM
Most of these stolen guns will probley show up on Ebay at some point....

Navy Seal
03-30-2002, 10:45 PM
WARNING: Peeps with weak constitutions DO NOT READ!!!

ANY one who steals from me will find a nice USMC Ka-Bar Night Raider in his neck.

The window was open as John slowly opened the door, the lights were off, he turned them on, then he heard a noise, BANG!! the report of a pistol, John jumped at the crook putting him into a headlock. The crook tried helplessly to escape, he kneed, kicked and elboed John many times, but John didnt move a muscle, the only thing he moved was his Ka-Bar, the knife that the special forces use. He put the edge of the blade to the crooks neck and pushed in fast holdint the crooks mouth closed, muffeling the helpless cut-off scream. It would be over in seconds. The knife sliced through the crooks skin and veins, cutting off his air passage way, his feet were spazaming now, but John kept him in a headlock, the blood starting to trickle down the crooks neck, the crook wished that he never messed with John Clark.....John finishing, slipped the blade out of the now dead man, and cleaned off the blade, he slowly put the dead man on the ground, where a pool of blood was now forming.

"Filthy habbit" John said as he sheathed his knife and left the room, if only the 20 yearold crook had gone to school, instead of trying to kill John and steal his stuff. Self defense was the key to a secret agents survival, the crook had learned the hard way tonight. "Oh good, just enough time" John said looking at his watch, he was going to a meeting. His clothes were as clean as there were before.
THE END

Yes, I am a writer, I was inspired by John Clark, a character in Tom Clancy novels.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.

MrMag
04-08-2002, 10:56 PM
i dont know about the fields you all play at, but at the one i do the guys who run it would stop all playing and search each persons bag, and call the cops. if anything gets stolen at a course, go to the guys who work there.

dansim
04-11-2002, 01:44 PM
alright the following was stolen out of my car as of 230pm est
1 micro emag red with 12v and warp feed also in red
1 phantom vsc acid red with tstock serial 7091- found at local field-
1 nelspot silver and brown serial 3788298-recovered-
1 48/3000 pure energy nitro tank with purple fill cover and black rase cover
1 blue jt ize mask with clear lens and two metal spikes in the visor(but not the nose my friend has that one)
1 brown jt ize with an amber lens-mistake this is actually in my room sorry-
hmm what else was there oh yeah paint but that doesnt count ....man this sucks now i dont have any gun

oldsoldier
04-11-2002, 05:51 PM
sorry dansim...guess you wont be playing in may huh? I have 2 mags...so, if you dont have one or find them by then, and you still want to play, LMK. I agree with navy seal though...try and steal from me.

dansim
04-11-2002, 07:26 PM
no i should be back on my feet by may im probally gettin a demonic imp but it still sucks i loved my phantom and i just ordered a center feed body

-UPDATE- they found my nelspot in the bushes by the high school i guess im glad i didnt clean the rust off after all

puckmaster
04-20-2002, 09:37 PM
I worked my @ss off for over about 6 months and sold my B2k2 on ebay for 400 bucks to by a WS Dark Angel 2.1 LCD. The day it came, I went to a local field to "try it out". My friend was using my automag and screwed something up on it and i went into the bathroom for some paper towels. When i came back, may gear bag was gone. I didn't realize that i had put my angel in my back before going into the bathroom. When I realized that it was gone, words could not describe how i felt. I hit my barrel from my mag against the cement flore 5 times, making me get a new barrel.
Now I grew a brain and keep my wallet, which has my mag's serial number in it behind the counter, keep my gear bag in the main store part, and have writen my name on everpeice of the mag (the parts that do not show on the exterior.

p.s. I have aslo registered it with AGD.

MrMag
04-21-2002, 11:15 AM
omg, i am sooooo sorry that sux! y r ppl so goddam stupid that they have to steal stuff that people worked their arses off to get?

spazzed
04-23-2002, 11:47 AM
I agree 100% w/ navy & oldsoldier. You get near my stuff, & even think about taking it, you're gonna regret the day your ugly momma was born.

AJmag
04-26-2002, 05:24 PM
at my local feild JPJ we have 2 traliors for the workers 2 keep their guns cause sum work half the day and other play sad wev had around 5000$ worth of gear stolen:( and jus like the one kid said if i got my mag stolen id die

Riotz
05-08-2002, 10:35 AM
I received this email from the owner of Midstate paintball.

------------
A week ago my store was broken into and several guns were taken of the display wall also stolen were some Pure Energy 48cu in nitrogen tanks and a gray Raven back. The thieves may try to sell some of these guns and tanks so
if anyone approaches you selling an Autococker, Spyder, or any other gun or accessory let me know. If someone you know shows up with a brand new gun and you hear that they bought it from someone, let me know. If you see someone with the gray Raven backpack, chances are they are nvolved since they are rare and I only sold one in that color. If your information leads to an arrest of the thief you can have the $650. STO Autococker that was stolen.
You will remain anonymous.

Thanks, Jeff

------------

Polishpickles451
05-10-2002, 08:10 PM
If ur trading to someone they must have given you an address, right? If they say they are sending it make sure to ask for a tracking # on the package, get suspicious if they are not giving you the tracking #.
But really, as far as theft... Alot of the tourneys I've been to I was shocked how people left thier guns around...on the ground, in an open trunk, etc. It is so easy to steal. So really - Beware of thieves by not leaving ur stuff exposed, alot of theft is unfotunatly the fault of a careless owner.

Xerces
05-29-2002, 05:37 PM
geez, looking at all this stolen stuff's making me all depressed. i had my first 3 speed stolen from me when i was in 3rd grade. ever since ive kept everything i value near me when its not in its place at my house, and ever since i learned how to properly use one, ive kepts a 12guage remmington pump under my bed. i don't joke around when it comes to stuff ive had to work my *** off for.

TXStorm
05-31-2002, 03:44 PM
well, when i go to the field i always keep all my stuff with me... i ALWAYS wear my equipment(harness, mask, whatever) and my gun is never out of my hands unless im sitting at the table watching it... when i go to fill up my tank or get some paint i wear all my stuff(i just kinda hang my goggles on my head) and i bring my gun with me... whenever i go to get something or i go to play all i leave at the table is my bag and a small amount of paintballs, nothing that would be a real big deal if it was stolen... works for me, havent had anything stolen yet...(i hope never) and as for all those people who trade guns on the net and get ripped.... use a third party! it only costs about $35 and i think that is better than taking chances of getting your gun stolen...

minimag187
06-03-2002, 05:32 PM
Same here, I ALWAYS keep my stuff on me, even if I get tired of carrying it. I would have a heart attack and die if my mag setup got stolen. Just a while ago I was away from my table at a skiing resort for about 30 seconds, and my Oakley A-Frames (skiing goggles) were stolen. It really pisses me off that people do this, I mean the people dont even think about how long the person worked to get their gun.

Elite-X
06-08-2002, 07:45 PM
i think we should help out, start a recovery fund for the store, i mean were all brothers in the sport...

MagmanLee
06-16-2002, 12:15 AM
If someone stole my gun, my own mother would probally never talk to me ever again for the way i would mutilate that punk's ***. It's sad how ppl are that don't respect how much other ppl worked to get their kits, i mean u have a limited time to live and u use that time to work to get money to buy stuff, ya see? so when u steal someone's stuff it's like stealing the time they have to live. I agree, we should start a fund or something to help shops that were broken into.

Polishpickles451
06-17-2002, 04:43 PM
pardon my ignorance, but what is third party trading???

Either way, as far as online trades, make sure to ask people for references and CHECK them. That works. I know alot of people put good and bad traders in thier sig. I know I do :D This helps alot, because people see good traders and bad traders as they browse the forum. If you ask around you'l know who the decent traders are.

OutRage86
06-30-2002, 04:25 PM
ITS TERRIBLE TO SEE THAT PEOPLE WHO CANT SAVE THERE MONEY HAVE TO STEAL THERE STUFF! IF NE 1 EVER STOLE NETHING FROM ME OR SHAFTED ME IN THE LONG RUN! I WOULD BEAT THE LIVING "U KNOW WHAT" OUTTA THEM! TO ALL THE FELLO PAINTBALL BROS THAT HAD STUFF STOLEN MY HEART AND GUN GOES OUT TO YOU!

1stdeadeye
07-04-2002, 05:07 PM
I feel bad for all of you guys who have been hit. I guess I am pretty lucky. I play with a group of cops who carry a different type of back-up weapon. We have never had a thing stolen wherever we have played. So unless you are playing with guys wearing police raid t-shirts, keep a close eye on your gear. If you catch a thief in the act anything goes! I would vote to acquit you!

The Creature
07-14-2002, 09:42 PM
I bet Osama Bin Laden is behind this crap lol. I find this suprising though considering he is mainly accustom to blowing things up. I guess he needs to supply his brain washed "turban wearing" mofo's with somethin to aim at the GI's.

Stealing is such a horrific thing to do to someone considering most people work hard their whole lives to earn every item in their possesion, excluding little johnny who's rich ^%*(& mom bought him an angel for christmas. If you guys wanted to start some kind of relief fund for people who have had their paintball store robbed i'd deffinently contribute because i know what it is like to have something you've work hard for stolen, but do not get careless even with that, because there are people out there sick enough to pose as a victim to STEAL MORE STUFF...it is totally discusting. Kind of like those bastards who used the events of 9/11 to raise 'funds' then spend it on themselves. ALWAYS TAKE PRECAUTIONS no matter what the cause.

HoppysMag
07-15-2002, 11:41 AM
If you guys wanted to start some kind of relief fund for people who have had their paintball store robbed

that is what insurance if for....

Xerces
07-15-2002, 08:39 PM
im pretty sure 'rag head' falls under racial slur, and isnt appropraite for a public message board.

The Creature
07-16-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Xerces
im pretty sure 'rag head' falls under racial slur, and isnt appropraite for a public message board.

as if it really mattered i edited the post to be "more appropriate"

and HoppysMag you talk about insurance, but you try and talk those people into giving you the money...they find ways to $%^# you in everything. Never trust the insurance agency cause they'll leave you high and dry.

HoppysMag
07-16-2002, 10:08 AM
wow... slow down there chief...i wasnt flaming you i was just saying thats what insurance is for...

there was a time when we would help people who got stuff stolen... and some people took advantage of our jenerosity.

The Creature
07-16-2002, 05:12 PM
lol sorry HoppysMag i knew you were not trying to contradict me and i did not mean for you to take what i said in a negitive way...but when it comes to the written word the reader can't sense the person's emotions and it can get confusing as to how the person intended his message. i just wanted to point out that insurance companies suck now days.

HoppysMag
07-16-2002, 06:47 PM
ya i know what you mean... (bout the emotions through text):D

BajaBoy
07-16-2002, 08:53 PM
ehh i dont know what 2 say to you people after reading all of that, i never had anything stollen besides my spyder barrel... (my friend deric was like im taking this lol) but if anything really did get stolen from me.. u guys do know that a Cp barrel works great as a nightstick;) Anyway i live outside of hackettstown NewJersey... I play at Jackfrost,Paitballdepot,and of corse Skirmish.. and i pretty much know everyone in the area that plays.. and some prob would steal.. so if you got anything stolen at these places let me know i could prob get it back.. if not then ill give some possibal names.. good luck

IAMJaws
07-17-2002, 01:29 AM
Everyone please keep an eye out for anyone trying to sell any rental gear here in Alberta.

Wednesday night, Bragg Creek Paintball's trailer with their rental equipment was stolen.

Also, M.R. paintball's Vancouver location was broken into on 15 July.

If you see anyone suspicious, trying to sell a number of rental markers, please contact MR Paintball at 1-800-567-5721 and ask for Mike, Richard or Emma.

The Creature
07-18-2002, 07:10 PM
are you implying someone walked off with the whole trailer!?!?!?!?! :eek:

IAMJaws
07-18-2002, 09:43 PM
I'm not implying anything, I'm saying that's what happened!!!

keep an eye out for lots of rental piranhas with yellow markings and infernos, both with PE Co2. And A-5 x 5 and electro-piranhas x 5 with PE 3000psi 48.c.i systems. All with non electro-hoppers. A large group of spectras were also stolen.

The Creature
07-19-2002, 08:44 AM
I wish you the best of luck catching the idiots who stole all that stuff...with that much equipment you will probably see it on ebay or someone selling it in a near by town. keep your eyes pealed and alert the staff at ebay and the police of near by towns. good luck.

Xerces
07-19-2002, 11:51 AM
if stuff like that does show up on ebay, theyre probably stupid enough to put their location as vancouver or somehwere around there.

07-19-2002, 10:21 PM
OMG they swiped the trailer!:eek: People are so pathetic.

Well I sleep with my Micromag right next to me just in case someone breaks in.

Chupe
07-24-2002, 07:32 PM
did you put an ad asking if anyone knows anything in your local newspaper?

kungfufita
07-29-2002, 03:15 PM
A site should think about starting an escrow service where each party sends the equipment and once it is recieved from each party it is forwarded. There is usually a small fee for doing this but it is not much. It takes longer and there may be extra shipping charges. I believe there are currently services that do this, maybe they can be promoted on this site.

pB_LoSpO_pB
08-04-2002, 09:59 PM
that blows....

magman77
08-08-2002, 06:12 PM
my deapest sympathy goes out to all of you i have a mag that i love that bull that somebody thinks there better then all of us and shouldnt have to pay for there gear it just not right:mad:

barretc
08-10-2002, 06:55 AM
a guy from ND ripped me off 150 buks for a hyper frame...and i live all the way down here in Louisiana....i called the Fargo Police department..and he had a little knock on his door....a citation or something..i dunno..but i got my money and my frame back.....i jsut wanted the money..but the frame is a plus. So yes call th police in thier area.

ANTi
08-12-2002, 11:49 PM
me and psychoclown414 almost had our bikes stlen the other day by these deadbeat bridgeport kids with a gun...luckily the owner of th house we were in frot of pulled in the driveway and they took off...but i mean it just goes to show that you cant own anything nice without havingsomebody try to steal it...i just o a new mag and am i the rocess of upgrading i and i know tat if anyone ever stole it i would be flaming pisssed....

pete-is-god17
08-17-2002, 06:30 PM
my hyperframe mag was stolen from osg paintball in barnstead new hampshire...

it was a p/f feed mag with a hyperframe,
black drop
steel hoses
ans venturi bolt
black foregrip

and some other extras which i cant remember cuz i dont have it anymore:( ill post pictures soon.... please contact me if you see it. it will probably be on ebay or for sale localy in new england...

call or email or pm me if you hear anything
pete-is-god17@lycos.com
(978) 356-5588, if you do call ask for pete.

thanks very much

Lone Wolf2
08-27-2002, 08:31 PM
Merlin cocker all different front pneumatics
A RT mag with a light blue to white to silver fade
A purple eclipse Automag with guys name ingraved on it
All sorts of N2 tanks A 110ci. bulldog and a few others
A DYE X-cel m98 and other m98 barrels an Angel freak set.

If you have seen any of these items please call
:271-0068 at regulators outpost

Rexel16
10-01-2002, 05:36 PM
My Girlfriends Custom Yellow To red Fade Mini Black magic was stolen out of her car September 28th 2002 THE DAY OF HER BIRTHDAY!!! In Phillips Ranch. We work at ImpactZone Paintball So if anyone sees a yellow to red fade Mini Black Magic With Orracle Pneumatics, Serial number # 7220 email me at rexel16@yahoo.com or call us at www.impactzonepaintball.com. I will Try and get a Picture asap.

Thank you very much

petefol
10-09-2002, 04:59 PM
i know how these people feel, although it may not be as bad as a 1000$+ plus marker, i once had about 220$ stolen right from my room.

Everclear
10-19-2002, 03:48 AM
I had a Redz pack, w/ 4 tubes vanish. I won't say stolen, but, I don't have it anymore.

Stealers suck. I worked three jobs, just under 60 hours per week, for one summer, and continued working during my last semeter of college to afford my cocker. I put damn near 1300 into it. Well, need less to say, I can't say for shure, but, I had a person that wanted to trade me for it. Well, I did a lot of searching, and he listed a bogus third party, and I beileve he gave me his home address as the thrid party address. The address made me laugh, because it sounded like a trailer park address. Anyway, it's always good to search the address, and get as much info as possible. Also, the words, Next Day Air should tip you off.

MagMonster
11-14-2002, 08:52 PM
All these storys scare me to death, I couldnt live with out my mag. My friend had his house robbed and his bushmaster taken. I just wrote my mag serial number down and took pics of it just incase.

LittlePaintballBoy
01-27-2003, 02:36 PM
i no what u mean. me and my dad got all our gear stolen out of our car. if u see anyone trying to sell a 68 classic w/ 14in. nytestick, an a-5 wit resonse trigger and a crappy brasseagle avenger let me no

bgdaddy599
02-26-2003, 01:02 PM
fun gunz indoor paintball in eastgate, oh was robbed on
2-25-03 around 5:30 am

the following is a list of what guns were stolen

E-99 spyder black
spyder flash lcd
spyder tl plus black
spyder tl plus purple
tippman pro-carbine sn 00045890
tippman a-5 sn 015553
tippman custom 98 black sn 368728
ans gx3 cocker green / blue fade
02 cocker black sn 108925
02 cocker green sn 935331
black used cocker, red grips, chrome flame drop
red spyder shutter

if anybody happens across one of these, please call jim or pat at 513-528-3173, or go to their website www.fungunz.com

thanks

Ryknow
03-10-2003, 07:09 PM
1) Custom annodized freak tip (purple and chrome splash)

2) 8 freak inserts, all colors; case has A Raven sticker, AGD sticker (lion logo), and Nexed on it

3)Level 10 stuff for a mag, all but one carrier and the shems, its inside the freak kit

4)3 pods, 2 chrome, one clear

5)700 paintballs (about) (black/green)

circus5
03-24-2003, 03:27 PM
thats it, you've all gotten me scared, i'm going to get the serial numbers of my mags tatooed on my body somwhere. I'm not kidding, i'll have pics soon. also, has anyone heard about impact paintball being robbed? it was a smash and grab, twice in a week i believe. anyway a bunch of angels, specially impact angels (duh) were stolen, don't have the list, i'll try to get it

*edit* this was a few months ago so i dunno if anything was recovered or anyone was caught

bigbang34
04-04-2003, 01:01 AM
hey guys im sorry for everyons lost i cant imagine how it fells to get your crap stollen i have had my mask stollen but i got it back by hitting the kid i nthe face not the best way but the only way for my mask to get back to me after i asked him to give it back. any way if anyone needs to make sure they dont get ripped i use a 3rd party trader ill leave his info below its wqorth the 15 bux each for a safe gun and safe trade good luck everyone

Aim-Coffey401
Username-Coffey[nitro]

paintballsam89
04-12-2003, 06:18 PM
robbing stores like that is low,really low but i hope who ever did it will be caught but it should be recognized that the robber(s) may have taken them to make a profit (sell them)just my thoughts.
good luck,
sam

bonestockmatrix
04-14-2003, 10:46 AM
Sunday April 13th, a Red Ironmen Series Dye Angel w/angel air was stolen from a friend at a CFOA tournament at Paintball Central in Greensboro, NC. The gun has a few scratches on the left side of it but I am pretty sure these are pretty rare markers so if anyone sees anybody trying to sell of trade a gun like this please email me at wevegotballz@hotmail.com Thanks guys

PzYcO
04-19-2003, 12:19 PM
114ci 3000psi nitro duck tuff skin non-adjustable

stolen by :

Jedidah Smart from Everson, Washington

**)(*@)$ KEEP AN EYE OUT @)(#*)@!

Staypuff
04-21-2003, 04:58 PM
These guys are all cheap SOBs. Stealing is messed up, not to mention stealing from other pballers. I havn't got screwed on an internet deal yet(Thankfully). But a couple of years ago some people stole a couple of guns from Rode's paintball here in NorCal. It affected my team because they are our primary sponsor so that was money outta our pocket. Sorry to hear all you guys got jacked... if you ever find out who did it lemme know, I'm 6' 6" and 310lbs... Guarantee you I'll get your stuff back:) Good luck guys, Hope you all get your stuff back.

pballa1531
04-24-2003, 01:13 PM
your not to bright to steal a gun like those angels they are pretty rare oi bet these guys brought them like oversea...if you send the serial numbers and pics to local stores chances are theyll look for them and they will turn up and the person will be charged with grand theft a lil whil back my local store was robbed and slowly the guns are being found and turned back in.....

nra_3.5
04-28-2003, 03:13 PM
dont take this the wrong way but, if u leave expensive equipment sitting out in a car u are just begging for it to be stolen, its not right but its the case, if u put a lot of money into your gun please be smart enough to hide it or go buy a safe for 100 and lock it up, plus how is yur gun supposed to be found if you get rid of the serial number? I know people that used to do that stuff, u get rid of the serial number, get it re annoed, and it cant be traced usually.

Peter12345
05-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Oh well

minimag187
05-12-2003, 08:10 AM
A fact is, if you leave it in your car people just break in and steal it (easy). What you need to do is either carry it in a bag around, or hide the gun in the trunk or under something in the car.

RiddalinJunkie08
06-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by petefol
i know how these people feel, although it may not be as bad as a 1000$+ plus marker, i once had about 220$ stolen right from my room.
dosent matter theft is theft:mad: i had a 12v revy jacked out of my box when i was returning my armband to the front desk. all my stuff was closed up in the box waiting for my dad so i could put it in the trunk. nowadays trust no one

seanpark37
06-28-2003, 11:16 PM
Always etch your name or somehow mark your equipment.

Rodent
07-01-2003, 07:58 PM
Stolen Monday June 23rd from the Minneapolis, MN area:
*Chrome E-Mag, Warp left - SN: EM01643 - This marker was used once.
*Clear Warp Feed - Only used once.
*88/4500 3A HPA tank - Only used once, had a leak near the gauge
*VL Revolution - Heavily used and home modified.

Also taken were a pair of Spyders, a gear bag of parts, other loaders and a pair of harnesses. Any info is appreciated.

Note: This was not my gear, this was taken from a friend of mine who lives in the Minneapolis area.

grizzy114
07-07-2003, 11:54 AM
If everybody could be on the lookout for me that would be a geat help. I was at PAP in taneytown today (6/15) and my shocker was picked up off my table and taken. here is the discription

'00 shocker (black)
- double trigger
- blown verticle maxflow reg
- l/s board (slide switch)
- dye boomstick 14"
- chrome st drop
- black and blue smart parts on/off
- black dye grips

DISTINCTIVE FEATURES:
- big yellow glob of stuff to hold the vert feed tube in
- ghetto screw i the front of the trigger frame from stripping internally in the gun (you needa wrench to take it out, not a allen key)
- blown reg(you hear a hissing over at the fill station, check it out)

skittlesRgood
07-12-2003, 02:35 AM
wow... u know, seeing all these posts of stolen stuff is really troubling... i always thought of paintball as one of the most friendly sports around. every one at the field is a friend. everyone helps out "oh u need an o-ring? here ya go i have plenty". i tell u, some people just have no remorce. my store, play it again sports, fremont, had a black magic stolen off the wall rite under our noses! its a long story how that one worked out. well i wish the best of luck to all of u and may we all toast to the painful death of all these thieves.

jason

J@Y
07-15-2003, 01:17 AM
*stolen Or Missing Equipment Listings*

3 Tribals - Black/red flames, Silver/Blue, Red/Black splash

hey how long ago was this there was a guy about 3-4 months ago with one. wanted to get rid of it real bad. i still know who has it know tho. is there a seril. o yea its the Silver/Blue one.

Meintool
07-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by ANTi
me and psychoclown414 almost had our bikes stlen the other day by these deadbeat bridgeport kids with a gun...luckily the owner of th house we were in frot of pulled in the driveway and they took off...but i mean it just goes to show that you cant own anything nice without havingsomebody try to steal it...i just o a new mag and am i the rocess of upgrading i and i know tat if anyone ever stole it i would be flaming pisssed....

BRO i live in manchester newhampshire and i just got back into paintball after taking like 2 years off and if i ever see your gun or hear anything about it i will most deffinatly let you know man that really sucks i feel for you bro :(

Meintool
07-15-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by pete-is-god17
my hyperframe mag was stolen from osg paintball in barnstead new hampshire...

it was a p/f feed mag with a hyperframe,
black drop
steel hoses
ans venturi bolt
black foregrip

and some other extras which i cant remember cuz i dont have it anymore:( ill post pictures soon.... please contact me if you see it. it will probably be on ebay or for sale localy in new england...

call or email or pm me if you hear anything
pete-is-god17@lycos.com
(978) 356-5588, if you do call ask for pete.

thanks very much

oops sorry anti i ment to quote Pete is god :P

brice34
08-04-2003, 11:42 PM
i had my mask sotlen 1 time and the kid took it my,fan,my visor and everythang this isint much but this is my lucky mask and i wear it every tounry but luckly the kid showed up at my brothers work with it and my brother called me and i went and beathe the crap out of this 15 yr old even tho im 15 2 but im big but i still lsot my fan and visor either way i know how u all fell casue i got ripped of a couple of times off my angel air and more sorry for everyones loose

clemens88@attbi.com
08-16-2003, 08:59 PM
Hey i had a million dollars its missing have any of u geys seen it. The discripti

ZAust
08-18-2003, 12:10 AM
ULE EMAG STOLEN IN NORCAL!!!! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98312)

snipe189
09-05-2003, 02:57 AM
to the answers to those ppl sayin CALL the COPS.......sry to tell u, but the cops cant do a DAMN thing bout it because it is NOT MAIL FRAUD!...u sent them the marker, they didnt steal it from a mail box or something....its written out in their name, so its not like its fraud....sry...but it is a damn shame to whom got ripped off.

Duke Henry
09-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Alright people, we need you to keep your eyes out for this gear stolen out of Alter Ego Sports in Winnipeg Manitoba.

Although Police are on the case, I thought it wise to spread the word as much as possible to ensure that people check potential purchases against this list, to save themselves hassle.

Here goes:

AGD Products

AGD Minimag custom silver
PMI flame drop
Verticle bottle adapter
QD SS BL hose kit
Smart Parts AA barrel 12" in black
Centerflag Hyper Frame
Serial # MM18806

AGD RT Pro Black.
Serial # RTP01816

AGD ULE Automag with vertical feed in Black
PMI foregrip
SS BL hose kit
Centerflag Hyper Frame
PMI Razzor barrel in black 12"
Serial # CF32025

WGP Products

Autococker Black
PMI Razzor Barrel 14" Green
SS BL Hose Kit
PMI Pure Energy Regulator in Green
Palmer's Pursuit Rock Regulator
Serial # 73340

Autococker Black
SS BL Hose Kit
PMI Razzor Barrel 14" Red
Serial # 52292

Autococker Black.
Dye Stainless Barrel 12" Chrome
Shocktech front block in chrome
Bob Long regulator
QD SS BL Hose Kit
On/Off Cradle
Serial # 16218

Tippmann Pneumatics Products
A-5 in Black
Serial # 55665

Model 98 in black
Serial # 444302

PMI Products

Pirahna BL VF in blue
Serial # FZC04977

Black Maxx
(no serial)

Evil Products

Omen in black
Serial # 1003004

Indian Creek Designs

B2K3 with PDS system in black
Serial # 13571

BKO in black
Serial # 2040

BKO in blue
Evil Pipe in blue 16"
Serial # 2253

DYE Products

Throttle Air System 71cu/4500PSI in black

Kingman

Spyder Victor
(no serial)

Contact info@alterego-sports.com with any information, or feel free to post here.

Thanks

go_go_thrash
09-29-2003, 02:38 AM
the place i play, splat paintball in canal fulton,ohio was broken into and had a bunch of stuff stolen, the owner Bruce, a great guy who runs a great shop and field, called the cops and they purchased some of the stolen equiptment off of e bay and got the kids who did it, they had to work in the store in addition to fines, one of the kids ended up being one of my dead beat high school dropout, hop head neighbors, who i caught trying to break into my car one night. it sucks, but people do it, i keep all my equiptment at arms length because im paranoid, im like that with all the stuff i own that cost a grand plus and is light enough to carry. its expensive enough to play this sport, theft is tantamount to wiping, what ever happned to honor...

Octavian
10-06-2003, 12:18 PM
i traded a 2k1 shocker for a bob long defiant with kingman01; he dissapeared for a week, pmed me that he sold the marker to a "local friend" and wouldn't reply to any of my emails or pm's; after about 2 more days i got the defiant in parts; it did not work at all; i have put about 85 dollars into it , just to get it running again. do not trade with this person, he is a thief and a liar; if you trade with him, make sure he sends the marker first and make sure the marker works;

DS6
10-09-2003, 11:22 PM
I started reading all the replies and would like to help find the stolen equipment. One problem. Way too many posts to read and track. Is it possible to list the missing gear by state or even city? I live in Phoenix and would like to see a list of missing gear. Kind of like a "Amber" alert, except for paintball guns/gear. The faster people know about a missing gun, the more likely it will be recovered.

I really believe in policing your own area. That includes hobbies. Smack down the jerk that's shooting paintballs at public property so lawyers don’t put the squeeze on us like they have gun owners.

It is all about make the right choices.

Has anyone bought a ULE off ebay from "acurawsu"? I'm having a problem with him delivering.

Nuff said.

Viral
10-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Guys,

Please keep your eyes open for my Emag that was stolen today (Sat, Oct 25th, 2003) from VAG in Leesburg, VA.

Here are the gun details:

- Chrome Hopper Left, P/F body
- Std. emag barrel
- Black frame w/ 1.37 software, rail, battery cover
- Black shocktech drop
- Black 12v Revvy w/ red elbow
- PMI Pure Energy 68/4500 Tank w/ small crack in the gauge
(This tank in only a few months old - from Pev's) w/ a black smart parts cover

Here's the unique part: it had a classic valve in it from my 12 year old Mag - #CF10863 (or possibly #CF10836) I knew this a decade ago, but have long since lost the paperwork on this thing, but I know the CF108 is correct and there CAN'T be that many of these old valve left in Northern VA.

This valve is very custom, modded by Dirk of the Ironmen w/ an 8 hole mod & expanded chamber. This is the OLD classic AIR valve, but it has a brand new custom made on/off assembly made by RobAGD (from Pev's Sterling) so that it would work in an Emag.

I bought this emag from Dave on these boards back in the spring and was borrowing a friend's new tank since mine was damaged while getting hydro tested. I'm absolutely sick that someone stole not only my gun but a friend's tank in my possession. PLEASE help me keep a look out for this gun.

Most likely, it will be broken up and sold as a valve-less Emag and a classic valve. Here are some pics:

http://www.eachat.net/pics/emag2.jpg
http://www.eachat.net/pics/emag3.jpg

Here's a description of the person we think took it:

Black (older model) VW Golf:
- aftermarket exhaust (judging by the noise)
- slight damage to the left front quarter panel
- an oval Pev's sticker on the back window center

The person was a white male, late teens/early 20s, sandy blonde hair, about 5'10"-6' tall wearing a yellow jersey and yellow pants and carrying a red/white/blue Cocker.

If you think you know this guy or see my marker, please help!
Thanks guys...

Stacy Drennan
sdrennan@adelphia.net

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:02 PM
Why not make a whole forum thing for this...So people could make threads....just makes more sense to me..

Viral
11-03-2003, 10:43 AM
That's a pretty good idea... Admins?

AutomagRook
11-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Hey, DS6. i was about to buy a level x from acurawsu. but i noticed that hes posting a couple of level Xs every few days and that seems a lil suspicious. try contacting ebay if you dont get anything. at least you bought it from ebay so you have some sort of warranty.

impulse666
11-17-2003, 08:25 PM
One Day I my dad picked me and My Impulse, automag rt, and cocker up at a friends house. I proceded to set my impy on the side of my dads pickup as i put my rt and cocker in the cab. I forgot about it and we drove of with it sitting on the side of the bed of the truck. IM not sure if it fell of the truck or if it got stolen. The funny part is it had anly a freak back, no maxflow or any reg, and the twister feed was broken. It has a slipknot sticker, a pimp sticker, a chronic sticker and some evil stickers. Any help would be greatly apreciated.
I dont care if you laugh at my stupidity.

Zedy
11-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Hey everyone, I'm here to report 3 stolen markers from my local shop (where I work) that were stolen around 3 weeks ago, the reason we waited to post serial numbers was we thought we had caught the person with the stolen guns but that had not been so. So PLEASE help my store and myself out by checking all serial numbers on markers that are traded to you or that you recently traded/purchased on AO!

Alright these guns were stolen from fox4paintball in Upton, Massachusetts (www.fox4paintball.com) and if you purchased or traded for any autococker froms Massachusetts in the past 3-4 weeks you should check your serial numbers!

Ok here are the guns...

Special Edition Black Magic Green/Black Fade (dusted)
Has Orracle frontblock (chrome) and WGP Flame Trigger (green)

Black 03 Autococker (polished)
Has WGP Hinge Frame

Blue 03 Autococker (polished)
Has WGP Hinge Frame

Once again, these were stolen from our shop in Upton, Massachusetts around 3-4 weeks ago, it would be much appreciated if anyone dealing or has dealt with autocockers matching those descriptions from massachusetts in trades or sales in the past 3-4 weeks should check the serial numbers and if you have one of the above markers PLEASE contact me at the following....

AIM: Pomcro435

PM: Zedy

Or reply here!

I believe our shop will compensate/reward for the stolen guns!

Thanks!

--Steve

clintfiore
01-28-2004, 01:44 AM
PLEASE HELP MY AO BRETHREN

I sent a Large Money order for an 03 Shocker to Robert Stokes Jr. in Mastic, NY a MONTH ago. Since then I've been jerked around and ignored. Never did I get proof that the gun was shipped, and I haven't talked to the dude since I sent the money. The family claims he sent it, but it "got lost". They offered no proof of this and now are ignoring me.

I filed a mail fraud complaint with usps, but I don't know what else to do. This is a lot of money to lose. Is there anyone in the area that can help me out?

Check sig for contact info, I might not check this thread all the time.

Thanks!

laxkid
02-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by clintfiore
PLEASE HELP MY AO BRETHREN

I sent a Large Money order for an 03 Shocker to Robert Stokes Jr. in Mastic, NY a MONTH ago. Since then I've been jerked around and ignored. Never did I get proof that the gun was shipped, and I haven't talked to the dude since I sent the money. The family claims he sent it, but it "got lost". They offered no proof of this and now are ignoring me.

I filed a mail fraud complaint with usps, but I don't know what else to do. This is a lot of money to lose. Is there anyone in the area that can help me out?

Check sig for contact info, I might not check this thread all the time.

Thanks!

dude clint sorry to hear that I hope you get something out of it

God of cheese
03-04-2004, 12:19 PM
My 2k2 timmy got stolen. since then I have moved to Massachusetts to live with family.

If anyone in teh San Fran area comes up with this then let me know.

I wish i remembered what the serial number was.

Bronze to Black fade BTW, and it was all stock. I have to find a new gun now.

1ofkind
03-17-2004, 10:22 PM
I got a redz 3+2 3 pods (w/my school ID on them (William and school is Passis County Technical Instuite or PCTI))
Along with that my 8 infintey 14' matching anadozeing blue marble barrel, and cow swamp all stolen.

Would love to get my prised items back!

Thanks 4 looking guys!

rpm07
04-02-2004, 06:50 PM
A player on 1 of our sister teams had a Gloss Black X-MAG stolen in New Jersey. Serial number on the valve and box is xt00241 It has a non milled battery pack and vert feed. Please keep a eye out for it guys.
you can contact me or him

my email is rpm07@aol.com
his is conradcastro@yahoo.com

AcPballer3
04-15-2004, 07:41 PM
yeah my friend's dad's store used to get robbed like every week and they would steal everything from paintball guns to rifles to handguns to ammo. until they were driving by the store one night and they saw kids throwing rocks in the window tryin toget in so his brother went out and smashed the kids' heads together and called the cops. after that tey moved the store a ways away :mad:

JollyGiant15
04-26-2004, 09:44 PM
My barrel from my original micromag rt was stolen.. then sold to this 9 year old kid with a cocker.. i didnt use the barrel so i didnt see the point in taking it back.. but WHO DOES THAT... steels a barel from a field reguler.. then sells it to another field reguler.. BUNK

bryceeden
05-02-2004, 10:37 AM
I am asking for the help from the Paintball Community to catch thieves who broke into Millennium Layton Utah Saturday May 1st and stole the items listed below. If you see these items please call me with information. 801-544-9844.

E-Orracle Orange to Black Fade w/palmer pneumatics (Hand built by Matt Telford)
Angel Speed Silver Dust
NightKast Blue
Alias Intimidator Black w/Red tube
Black Magic Black/Chrome
Outkast Maroon

Thanks,

-Allen Turner
Millennium Paintball http://MPaintball.com
Layton 801-544-9844
Ogden 801-627-9844
Vernal 435-828-3300

crackrocksteady
05-07-2004, 12:06 AM
missing tequila fade emag (i just call it red) i cant remember the serial stolen recently at naughty dogs jr tryouts.

Ultimator
05-11-2004, 07:57 PM
STOLEN LASOYA INTIMIDATOR SERIAL NUMBER 1045 BLACK-PEWTER FADE

Gun was stolen out of the Pensacola, Florida area. I know I've been an *** at times here on AO but if you can help me out in any way shape or form please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
06-21-2004, 08:59 PM
guys, we need to be more specific on some of the gear. there are hundreds if not thousands of markers out there that look the same. List any features of your marker that differ from any other. that way we can look for specific things.

Zcaithaca
07-25-2004, 12:50 PM
I have lost a black matrix at Headrush Extreme Park in Syracuse. It is serial number 01464 and is gloss black with a red dust breech, feed neck, and back plate. It has a centerflag (stock) reg, PBC LPR, and a silver bolt (image, I think.) It is very distinguishable because it has the two bottom holes drilled out for the buttons on the LCD screen. If you have ANY information about this marker please contact me!

Email: Zcaithaca@aol.com
AIM: Oo GTR34 oO
Email #2: Dynamoprecision@yahoo.com
PM: Here, PBNation, or Matrixowner but my sn there is DyeMatrix2004

zabbu
07-28-2004, 05:21 PM
My room mate stole my AO I.D. (zabbu) and used it to rip off my younger brother i do not know if he actualy sold his minimag or simply gave it away but i do know that it was an older minimag probably with an RT valve offered, stickered, intelliframed J trigger w/ intellifeed and 3 or 4 barrels. It was rather sentimental to him. i just found this out after i got back into the states. That was yesterday and my brother says that it was stolen almost a year ago. I feel awful for whom ever he screwed on this one. If the person who bought it from him/me*angry face here* would contact me i would happily pay shipping if they still have the marker. I know my brother would like to recieve his minimag back. I am currently letting him use my viking but i would like that back too =).
thank you AO for your help.
OH time frame info, this was done AFTER the indiana AO day but before the onset of winter according to my brother.
Please contact me with a PM thank you.

jtm560
08-02-2004, 05:05 PM
my local store/ feild was brokin into andd was robbed yestterday night

they took the following

1 tippmann 98 custom

1 bob long Milleim with new e grip

2 cases of blitzs

1 68ci 3000 psi nitro tank

5 9oz co2 tanks (with Rickz Gamez ) stickers on them (Blue)

a 32 degrees hopper

icon

parihnna e

pod pack 3+1

I dont know the serial numbers or the name of the tank . if u have any info or c these up 4 sale plz let me know . i hope to ketch they ppl , i am an employ there and am very angery. plz help me and the owner get these items back

spantol
08-06-2004, 09:36 PM
The Saint was recently lost in shipping, and is presumed stolen. If anyone should come across it, please give its possessor my warmest regards, preferably upside the head.

Pics:

http://spantol.smugmug.com/photos/3366097-M.jpg

http://spantol.smugmug.com/photos/3366098-M.jpg

http://spantol.smugmug.com/photos/3366099-M.jpg

Cryer
08-06-2004, 09:38 PM
No friggin way, dude, that sucks. I love that gun.

Rest assured, if I see it in anothers hand, I will smite them in thy name;)

mongoose3887
08-15-2004, 04:52 PM
My friends Equipment was stolen out of the back of his car, on August 6-7, in St. Charles (suburb of St. Louis) Missouri. :cry:

Equipment List:

Blue Shocktech Intimidator w/ Dye grip and torpedo regulator
Blue V-Force Profiler mask
14 inch Evil Pipe kit, w/ red fade
14 inch Evil Ultra light tip black
Black Shell Evo 2
Clear Shelled Evo 2, with Z-board
Redz Gear bag
14 inch pull through squeegee
Carbon Fiber 68ci, 4500PSI (ACI Bulldog) w/ 450psi output
Black Dye tank cover
Red Empire Gloves w/ 2 trigger fingers cut off.

If anyone knows ANYTHING about this theft, please contact me IMMEDIATELY:
EMAIL: jdraughn -at- teamwatchmen -dot- org
AIM: z4ri0k
Yahoo!: zariok

eNder159
08-25-2004, 09:39 PM
here's the serial number for a gloss blue dm4 stolen from NEWTON NJ at HUSTLER INDOOR PAINTBALL pretty rare in NJ

s/n# 0641607

here's the number for an xmag that was also stolen from that place

s/n# xt00241

Ice Weasel
09-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Yea, I almost got ripped in a deal ... I feel sorry for peepz that get taken advantage like that.

Alux
11-03-2004, 04:56 AM
Stolen Fly'ed Carbon Angel 4 S/N 8304

Gun was stolen from me in a trade, the individual wrote me a stolen check and showed falsified/tampered Identification.

Thiefs Information:

Pbnation SN's: KrAzIeTeDdY and PbFnAtIcPrInCe
Emails: pbfanaticprince@hotmail.com and krazieteddy@hotmail.com
He has been writing stolen checks from a person in San Francisco.

I have more information and various reports including to my local police department have been filed.

Picture of the marker and description:
Carbon A4 Retroflied at Fixmyangel.com Serial Number 8304
Black Unimount
Silver Checkit feedneck
Silver Master Tech trigger with Magnet Mod

Also stolen with the marker was a LP 70/4500 Stubby Crossfire Tank with a red Dye tank cover

http://www.paintballmedia.net/upload/userfiles/tron/two-pic-angel.jpg

If you have any information please contact me through the following

Name: Patrick
AIM: Aluxpxs
Email: alux@teampraxis.org
Im registered on Missingmarkers.com, Pbnation.com, Angelowners.com and Automags.org and can be PM'ed through all with the SN: Alux

Or you can call GeneralJoes.com and say you have information on Patrick's stolen marker/angel and ask to speak to Allen. Hes the airsmith and a good friend of mine.

Thank you for your help.

bushy86
01-08-2005, 10:35 PM
My friend has a Stolen VIKING serioal # 536

Here is a link to the PBnation thread. Pics on second page. Also my friends tank and halo was stolen.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread....971#post9588971

Any help is appreciated.

Theif is known as "big norm" if u see him shooting that viking or an all black ironman timmy, take it and contact me, you will be rewarded.

Thanks for any help

Phil

Syx80
01-09-2005, 12:42 PM
This what I would do to somebody if touched any of my stuff this is what I would do. :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

gunner472
05-31-2005, 08:32 PM
i sent one guy $230 on paypal he acepted adn then sold the b2k4 with pds to some local guy then bought an A5 without everthinking once about what he owed me. Now he has to get the money back sson his name: Adam Waldam and he stole my money.don't do any business with him.

nliwarrior13
07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
My Gun was stolen along with my case last weekend from the Christian Camp I work at..

Black Y Frame W/ Luke Y Grips & Red Blade Trigger
Black Logic Alpha Rail
Black ULE Body
Red CP Twistlock Feedneck (Halo B Collor)
Balck X valve w/lvlx & ULT
Black 15^ ASA
Red CP Gas Thru
Black Luke offset Rail
2 Piece CP nickle back & Red tip Barrel (not Pictured)
Red Kapp on/off too
Stock black feedneck

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/nliwarrior13-YMAGSALE.JPG

also in the black case was a purple sterling stp, 88/45 with guerrilla air reg, and a matching red/black revy

Supposively the director saw 3 people on camp when they came back from church last sunday one of which was a previous staffer... The other 2 friends were said to be acting very suspicious..I believe the friends are from Virginia

The Kid who was on staff is Chris Walters

They also tried to break into the camps paintball room as we have evidence from the door lock..

We have notified the police and they have already started to look into the situation. If you see this gun please contact me at

Deep Sixx
08-25-2005, 10:49 AM
We came home to our house broken into and ALL of our gear taken. That's it. Just our gear, and a few other small things.

Gear:

Angel A4, Black SN 347340
Gray/Black ANS GX5 sniper
Blue 2k3 Sniper 2
Blue/Purple ANS GX3

68/4500 Mac Dev Conquest HPA
45/4500 Crossfire HPA

Loaders

HALO-B, black
Egg2, black
12v Rev, blue
12v Rev, clear

Barrels

Empire 5 piece, black/silver
Freak kit, SS cocker & black angel backs, black front

Mask

Invision, blue
Pro Flex, black

All of it is gone. Whoever did it, came for our gear specifically. Which leads me to a very unfortunate and disappointing conlusion: It was someone we play with. That makes me sad and angry.

All I have now is a set of 'cocker pneumatics.

Keep your eyes open.

sixx

ben-afficial
09-29-2005, 01:59 PM
if anyone sees a bunch of blue CP pods with a walmart sticker on top they were stolen about a weeka go witha case of proball, problem is none of you guys will see those cuz i live in the middle of a desert surrounded by mountians :dance:

ottomobile
05-19-2006, 08:07 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=185481

User Woodward (Dylan Woodward) stole this gun. We agreed to a trade in Feb. I sent him my custom RT classic for a Freak Factory Impulse and tank. I shipped first. (Won't do that again). Never got my gear. He hasn't returned my calls, pms or emails. I just found out that he moved out without a forwarding phone number. So basically he's split without a trace. I have little hope of ever seeing the gun I traded for. He's a player in Ontario so if anyone up that way knows him or sees this gun at the field help a guy out. This is the first bad expirience on AO. Its a shame people like him mess up our forum.

jackbauer
09-08-2006, 08:07 AM
i had my Nitro Duck 68/4500 tank get ripped off by UPS after i had a NEW micromaxflo installed on it. the shop was shipping it to me from sacramento and it was going to Boise. so if anyone sees a Duck tank with a new micromaxflo, its prolly mine.

Tyger
01-21-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm gonna post this all over the place in hopes that someone can help them out.

Some of the old timers here will remember "Nerobro" and "Skreemer". The house they live in was broken into by a group of kids, and the kids made off with a lot of their berlongings, including SEVERAL paintguns. The list I have is incomplete, but the missing guns include :

A Dragun Black, a '95 Minicocker, a Micromag and a heavily modified Spyder Esprit with home-made board in it. All the missing guns are low numbered serials. Nothing newer than 4 years, at best guess. All of them are uncommon brands and styles these days, and most are customized to some level. In all the list is 10+ paintguns.

The kids are more than likely based out of or near Aurora, Illinois. The Aurora police have been notified. The local pawn shops have too, but they won't deal in paintguns as they make no money off of them. So it's possible that these kids will be trying to sell them online or in person. So if you come across a suspicious auction, or someone online in a B/S/T thread is selling an old style paintgun in the area, it's asked that you either contact the Aurora police, or you can e-mail Skreemer or Nero (skreemer@gmail.com or nerobro@gmail.com) and pass along information to them.

Hopefully, someone may have information to help these guys get their stuff back.

-Tyger

slayer_213
01-24-2007, 12:16 AM
Hey guys, I know alot of people aren't from the Vancouver area, but today my coworkers gun was Stolen from Badlands Vancouver. It was stolen right out of the tech room at our store. It's an 04 Pewter vision shocker with a red frame, silver trigger, silver freak back with a red 14" all american tip. It has a grey Hybrid sticker on the front reg. It also has a black Micro Maxflo on it as well with a 68/45.

I don't know if anyone reading this is from the Vancouver area, but it was worth a try.

Thanks

The Butcher
10-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Someone walked off with my Series 5 today. Please help me keep an eye out for it. It was a CCM Series 5 pump I bought 4 days ago. The worst part is it had the 45/45 I just bought, my 18" pipe, and a revy full of paint on it. If you know who took it or your the one who took it. Get a hold of me evilblueimp@comcast.net and there will be no need for the cops. I have already filled a report with them.

Specs-
-Black CCM Series 5 pump
-Bob long reg
-Hybrid grips, planet eclipse rail, and ASA
-Silver ccm feedneck with black ring
-Slight nick on the right side of the body.
-Air America 45/45 Red and black reg hydro 09/05 generic air gauge.
-Evil pipe black 18" tip, .691 blue sticker back

pics-
http://images.craigslist.org/01020701031101040220071006d354822e528dd0c314007c99 .jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/01010701020201030920071006be061c3fb789b11de8004b18 .jpg

txrabbit
10-15-2007, 11:34 AM
brian, where were you playing? sudden impact or wild planet? i'll keep my eye out for it up here.

The Butcher
10-15-2007, 07:41 PM
At Sudden Impact...funny thing was, my xmag was sitting right next to it and they passed that one up.

The Butcher
11-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Someone walked off with my Series 5 today. Please help me keep an eye out for it. It was a CCM Series 5 pump I bought 4 days ago. The worst part is it had the 45/45 I just bought, my 18" pipe, and a revy full of paint on it. If you know who took it or your the one who took it. Get a hold of me evilblueimp@comcast.net and there will be no need for the cops. I have already filled a report with them.

Specs-
-Black CCM Series 5 pump
-Bob long reg
-Hybrid grips, planet eclipse rail, and ASA
-Silver ccm feedneck with black ring
-Slight nick on the right side of the body.
-Air America 45/45 Red and black reg hydro 09/05 generic air gauge.
-Evil pipe black 18" tip, .691 blue sticker back

pics-
http://images.craigslist.org/01020701031101040220071006d354822e528dd0c314007c99 .jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/01010701020201030920071006be061c3fb789b11de8004b18 .jpg

Big thanks to Brandon, Robert, and all the guys at Paintball Headquarters/Disruptive Paintball here in Tucson. They spotted the tank that was with my gun when a guy brought it in to be filled. They told him it was stolen and he didn't argue with them about it. He gave them his name and number, and told them he bought it off a friend of his. I called the number and his parents answered. Long story short, they were pissed and I've got my gun back...he had it too. Said he paid his buddy 20 buck for it! From now on I'll be more careful with my equipment at the fields. Thanks again to everybody here who was on the lookout. Goes to show you that the paintball community is still strong, honest, and sticks together.

wheredidthesecomefrom
11-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Why are they selling this stuff in CT and RI, and not in Massachusetts, where the town is located?

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/for/472501184.html

Bluemag321
11-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I hope they find the people responsible for the break in that must be atleast 10,000 plus+ dollars.

ricemonkey
11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
it makes me sick that people would steel all this stuff, i mean really, what has the world come to

atech2
09-14-2008, 02:03 AM
Scroll down, info to make me believe these are stolen parts.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2557786#post2557786

Green_kat
11-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Bit of a longshot but,

Black Emag lowers with a scratched battery case sanded down to the aluminum.
Sent em out to some guy in New Jersey for a trade for some parts, never got the parts.
User name was jdogg.

Thanks all

MANN
11-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Bit of a longshot but,

Black Emag lowers with a scratched battery case sanded down to the aluminum.
Sent em out to some guy in New Jersey for a trade for some parts, never got the parts.
User name was jdogg.

Thanks all

wow. Jdogg was a big scammer ~ 2years ago.

SSP-SheiK
04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Lost items found...

thanks for everyones support!

:bounce: :clap: :D :dance:

1stTarget
06-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Pics are some where, can not find at moment. White RT with black fore grip, black grip panels, three barrels, and rebuild kit in a black, two pistol sized case.

going_home
08-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Pics are some where, can not find at moment. White RT with black fore grip, black grip panels, three barrels, and rebuild kit in a black, two pistol sized case.

Theres a white mag on Ebay right now :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Micromag-Paintball-Gun-Package-Automag-Classic-Valve-/220826575849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336a4a23e9

Frizzle Fry
08-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Theres a white mag on Ebay right now :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Micromag-Paintball-Gun-Package-Automag-Classic-Valve-/220826575849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336a4a23e9

That was a custom build buy an AO'er it's listed here as well.

Ando
08-07-2011, 11:10 PM
The one missing I'm pretty sure is a Classic RT

IrishRedneck86
08-07-2011, 11:33 PM

I think hes referring to this one

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3619237

squee!
08-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Came home on 8/6/12 to my door kicked in and a few things missing. One of them being my PPS blazer. Pretty pissed.

If y'all see an emerald green dual stabbed blazer with cp detents in the Atlanta area, give me a holler.

If you see one on eBay, Craigslist, or some other site, let me know.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2424/picture010zy8.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/sc9jef.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ujnkgz.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/mbpb2q.jpg

fullautopaintball
08-14-2015, 06:11 AM
Delete

fullautopaintball
08-18-2015, 12:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/fullautopaintball/posts/10204752322473531