PDA

View Full Version : SnYpER Needs Help With Deal Gone Bad!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-20-2004, 09:32 PM
ok not too long ago i posted a thread about being scammed. Well this guy still hasn't sent my package (its been over a month now) and now i'm getting pissed off. He wants me to call him just for him to send the package.

Should i call him or is this another way for me to get screwed?

The phone number is registered to a adress different from the mailing adress.
I currently have both adresses in the same city
Contact information for the local police in the area
phone number
IP adress
his internet provider
The number to his internet provider
all chats that i have had with him are logged
AIM SN
PBN SN

Currently i know that i'm not the only one he has scammed. And i believe so far that with this one deal he has committed:
Mail Fraud
Federal Fraud

A moderator friend of mine at PBN has helped me get A LOT of information on this guy.

Now that i have all of that information, what are my options, and should i give him a call?

Thanks,
SnYpER

tyrion2323
04-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Police. We need to send a message to scumbags like this to let them know that it's not okay to scam people.

It may be harsh, but he's got it coming.

tribalman
04-20-2004, 09:55 PM
man, hate to hear this. from what i've seen you post on this forum, you seem like a good guy. i hate when this kinda thing happens to people. what was it for? if it's something expensive, try and get the loser caught. if it's a $20 patch, let it go. but it's up to you. sorry again man.

Big_Chops
04-20-2004, 10:22 PM
call him up and let him know straight up. send the package or my large friend big chops is gonna have to deal with you. lol just call him and record it or somthing, and tell him what he can be charged with if he doesn't ship your package and that you have all his info.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-20-2004, 10:33 PM
lol you guys havn't seen my bad mean side yet, when i get ticked off i REALLY GET TICKED OFF!

he has no clue what i am capable of (evil smile)
if this isn't settled legally it will be settled MY WAY.

And MY WAY doesn't involve any wimpy paintball gun being shot at your house, this has went to the point that i will do things that i don't want to do but will be done.

spiralx45
04-20-2004, 10:35 PM
man it sucks i'm going through the same thing right now been almost a month... just all kinds of excuses... don't forget if you need any help I don't live too far from where the scum lives!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-20-2004, 10:37 PM
lol there seems to be a lot of you guys that live in the general area of that numbnut...

i guess i teach you guys how to do what i was planning on doing to his car, house, mailbox, cat, dog, squirrel, etc.

rifleman wi
04-20-2004, 10:39 PM
my Large friend big chops.

:p well.. atleast u got that part right... :D just kidding dude...

but ide be really mad if someone scammed me.. expecially if it was a large amount of $ i mean i work at mcdonalds.. i need all the $$ i can get :mad:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-20-2004, 10:44 PM
this wasn't that big of a deal, i'm just mad that this actually happend and that this guy is doing all of this and no one is doing anything about it. Like i said i'm not the only one he has done this to and he's still over at pbn trying to do business.

trevorjk
04-20-2004, 11:28 PM
call him, or ill gladly call for you, and state what he can be charged with tell him you know all of his address's, phone numbers, ip address's and what not. even if it is over a 20$ deal go after him. from what ive heard he is just a kid as well so teach him a lesson now before he screws his life over for good.

This kid lives in OHIO so come on OHIO help syper out!

Konigballer
04-21-2004, 02:59 AM
yeah, you are a dork, you wear a plush animal on the field for god's sake, but it sucks some jerk is trying to scam you. I would call the cops too.

swanster
04-21-2004, 04:51 PM
threaten him. You've got his IP address, Tell him if he don't send your package you will hack him :D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-21-2004, 10:09 PM
called 3 times today, no one picked up. now his excuse was that he was in the basement, and that he was playing counter strike.

trevorjk
04-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Kill Him!!!! Ill Bring The Forks!

quik
04-21-2004, 11:30 PM
Counterstrike is one hell of a drug..Nah, he was probably lying.

You COULD..

Call from a different phone if possible(try a rotary phone, sometimes caller ID cannot pick those up, they will come up as 'out of area'), call and have a friend(or you say it in a voice he doesnt know if your good enough), and say that you are a legal representative of (your real name here) and that you have charged him with mail fraud and will be be being prosecuted within the next 2 weeks. Also say that if the product that was guarenteed to be sent is not sent within 1-2 weeks, a lawsuit will be in order and he will be punished for his crimes that he has committed.

It works. trust me.

If it doesnt? Actually try pressing charges.

SpecialBlend2786
04-22-2004, 12:32 AM
Counterstrike is one hell of a drug..Nah, he was probably lying.

You COULD..

Call from a different phone if possible(try a rotary phone, sometimes caller ID cannot pick those up, they will come up as 'out of area'), call and have a friend(or you say it in a voice he doesnt know if your good enough), and say that you are a legal representative of (your real name here) and that you have charged him with mail fraud and will be be being prosecuted within the next 2 weeks. Also say that if the product that was guarenteed to be sent is not sent within 1-2 weeks, a lawsuit will be in order and he will be punished for his crimes that he has committed.

It works. trust me.

If it doesnt? Actually try pressing charges.

sounds good to me!

afrankart
04-22-2004, 04:26 AM
PM me his info and what you might like to see done. Me and my team may be passing through there on our way to Atomix this saturday.

dwab3000
04-22-2004, 08:46 AM
now...

heres a good idea...call him up and say that you and your friends are coming to pay him a visit if the package doesnt arrive by the end of the week...

you get some friends to repersent you (some that can be in ohio or already are) and get the police to come by just telling them what he commited....knock on the door....and you or your rep asks nicely for your product or money back...he will have to, if he doesnt the police are there

if this doesnt work slowly kill him by ripping his eyes out with a spoon and dig with it until you get to his small witted brain...

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-22-2004, 07:20 PM
i'm having a anonymous AOer (you know who you are and thanks a bunch!) to go and pick up the package. there is absolutely no excuse he can make to that.

Bunkerking69
04-23-2004, 06:38 AM
Go to is house break in and get ur package. :D Or just go to his house and ........... you think of the rest

sneakyhacker420
04-23-2004, 07:23 AM
so what did you get ripped off on anyways?

and make sure that anamyous AOer goes to his house and imitates you - boy will that guy be pissed when he saw that a guy from illinois "flew" to ohio to get his damn package back

trevorjk
04-23-2004, 07:27 AM
now...

if this doesnt work slowly kill him by ripping his eyes out with a spoon and dig with it until you get to his small witted brain...

and then stab him in the face with the forks i supplied!

Bolter
04-23-2004, 08:33 AM
I say after its all finished employ some dirty French Hacker to destroy his life on the computer. Bomb him with Spam, hack him, everything.

He probably thinks he's onto a winner.