PDA

View Full Version : Is the Intelliframe just a double trigger frame?

PowerFedMag
10-03-2001, 02:36 PM
What is so special about it? (Other than awseome look made by AGD?)
How hard is it to install one?
Also, in the pic on this site, it looks like there is a DYE logo on the side of the frame?
To me that means, the Intelliframe comes with no grips, and a DYE sticky grip had to be purchased and slapped ontot he frame...which digs deeper into the wallet...

Puckz
10-03-2001, 02:48 PM
Its an AGD double trigger frame that you can install cheap radioshack parts in to set up a link to a warp or hopper.

And it comes with the stickys :)

PowerFedMag
10-03-2001, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Puckz
Its an AGD double trigger frame that you can install cheap radioshack parts in to set up a link to a warp or hopper.

And it comes with the stickys :)

Cheap radioshack parts??? Why would I do that?

Can I screw my bottom line into it?

Xzion
10-03-2001, 04:09 PM
The Intelliframe has been setup so you can install a Radio Shack Microwswitch inside the gripframe, and run an intellifeed link to either a warp feed, or an agitated loader, you can see pics of what I mean by the microswitch in the link below.

Intellifeed Microswitch Mounting (http://www.automags.org/resource/tech/prototype/45_dbl_grip_3.shtml)

And yes, as far as I can tell, you can mount your bottom line onto it, though there was some talk about some bottomline ASAs not fitting.

PowerFedMag
10-03-2001, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Xzion
The Intelliframe has been setup so you can install a Radio Shack Microwswitch inside the gripframe, and run an intellifeed link to either a warp feed, or an agitated loader, you can see pics of what I mean by the microswitch in the link below.

OK - can someone explain what exactly running an intellifeed link to an agitated loader (12vlt) would do...and how you would do it...

Also, is the trigger gaurd in the same position as the stock trigger guard\frame? I have a large x-chamber which pushes out about a centimeter beyond the trigger guard, but it does so right below it, since its only single trigger... I think if it was a double trigger frame it may hit the x-chamber and not fit...