PDA

View Full Version : Need mag help.

Derek33
04-21-2004, 02:09 PM
I currently have an a-5, and want to upgrade to a mag, this would be the set up i would get:
classic mag
cp two peace barrel
ule body
lvl 10 anti chop bolt
vertical adapter
d.o.p. gas through grip
drop/rail
revvy or egg
intellified frame

im wondering if that is a good setup for now, what do you suggest?

also, does the intellified frame give it a electonic pull. if not: how can i get an electronic pull without getting and emag. and how would the pull be on the marker i described?

thats for all your help.

TraXeR
04-21-2004, 02:16 PM
I currently have an a-5, and want to upgrade to a mag, this would be the set up i would get:
classic mag
cp two peace barrel
ule body
lvl 10 anti chop bolt
vertical adapter
d.o.p. gas through grip
drop/rail
revvy or egg
intellified frame

im wondering if that is a good setup for now, what do you suggest?

also, does the intellified frame give it a electonic pull. if not: how can i get an electronic pull without getting and emag. and how would the pull be on the marker i described?

thats for all your help.

I'd recommend that you also sell your X Valve, and classic Valvw and buy yourself and X Valve. It has the ability fo an RT, weighs less, and comes stock with a Level 10.

Other than that, that sounds like a great set up for e mech mag.

For an electro pull? Wait for the new hAir Trigger, sorry, no delivery daye yet but it is in the works. Other than that, if you want an electro mag without goint emag, try for the DEVILMag upgrade. It uses an e-grip, custom board, break beam eyes, LX and looks hellah sweet.

Derek33
04-21-2004, 02:49 PM
how is the pull on that mech mag. is it slow and heavy, or is the pull fairly light

tonybhall
04-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey Derek,

A mag would be a great upgrade from an A-5. You are already used to tough as nails reliabilty and great customer support. That will stay the same.

I am assuming that you don't already have all this stuff since you said "WOULD GET."

I would say that if you are buying all that seperatly and building this mag, you will probably pay too much. Have you looked at the ULE Custom RT Pro that AGD is offering. It comes with most every thing you want for a really sweet price. Go to the AGD store and check it out. It comes with the x-valve, level 10 and can come with the ULE body and Intelli for a little over the base price.

The intelli is not an electronic grip, if is mech. If you get it with the ULT trigger pull kit, it lowers your trigger pull to around 15 oz. That is still not electro light, but it is getting close for a mech. The trigger pull on the marker you described would be about 3 lbs. It would be a sharp crisp pull, but it would be heavy.

Check out the Custom on the AGD store site. You can't go wrong with that.