PDA

View Full Version : Bravo To Tyger "ROADTRIP: The I-94 Run"

Major Jam
04-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Tyger at Webdog Radio just wrapped up the eight part series today. I must say I waited each day to download it and watch. I showed several people in my office.

You put alot of work into doing it and putting the video together. I laughed, I cried, I wished I could have went. :) Great job!

All I want now is the complete 350MB high res download. ;)

Link: http://www.webdogradio.us/video/roadtrip/

deathstalker
04-21-2004, 03:55 PM
"Rule 4! Rule 4!"

Still makes me laugh just thinking about it. :D

I guess I'm overdue saying thanks.

Though a 350MB version would be fine by me. BitTorrent, anyone?

.tMan
04-21-2004, 04:15 PM
lol
rule 4
I fealt sorry for the cameraman
but yes Tygers videos rock

FreakBaller12
04-21-2004, 05:15 PM
amazing job tyger. That was freakin awesome to watch. Nice job man :)

Xyxyll
04-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Nerobro's a movie star!

Was a very impressive movie Tyger! Definitely worth the time to d/l and watch!

pjammaman
04-21-2004, 06:17 PM
that was fantastic. I really liked the concept of the ultimate paintball roadtrip. well done :)

Lohman446
04-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Paintball road trips are the ultimate - you learn many things on them (see below) - in fact, now we even schedule road trips after balling just to go places - this week its goign to be Mongolian Barbeque. ((my own repost from friendly BTW))

Things I learned on my last paintball road trip - and yes I drove... always drive, then your in charge

Six people do fit in a Silverado extended cab pickup

Some of said people stink

Leaving at 5AM just means noone sleeps the night before.

It will be necessary at some point to announce the truck as being NC17, pull over and remove some of the minors and put them in the van behind you... their parents would not like the conversations occuring.

Said Silverado cuts off fuel at 99MPH

Said Silverado has posi-trac

25MPH corners can be take at 50MPH in a full size truck, there is some tire noise involved

The 4 cylinder Voyager following you will not keep up... and will complain about poor directions over the cell phone, among other things.

Cell phones have an ignore feature

Four way stops are optional at 5AM when no traffic is present. It is considered proper form to slow down to 70MPH though

People will complain about their gear bouncing in back, there is a rise in the road you are crossing at stop signs.

Navigators have a habit of saying "turn here" when you are very close to the turn... after you make one of those turns by braking hard and just turning they get better about announcing them earlier

edweird
04-21-2004, 06:46 PM
Indeed a milestone.

makes me wish I was still living in Wisconsin... id be SO there!

crankydan
04-21-2004, 09:51 PM
My hat is off to you guys, great vids. I enjoyed every single stop.

Big'n slo
04-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Episode 6 is it.
Garth Brooks.

Thunder rolls :cool:

Edit: Kid Rock, close enough to country *thumbs up*

Tyger
04-27-2004, 09:27 PM
I've been lax to reply to this, Sorry. I jut got back from a MASSIVE roadtrip, to EMR's Castle 17. WWWOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyhow, thank you all! I'm glad you like it! But there are so many people to thank, so many others who made it happen. And if you want to see more, I've got ideas. I just need funding.

I'm glad it's out there, finally. I spent a LOT of time on that one, and I'm happy that people really like it. Having dome the music videos, you don't want to know how many "Rule 4" violations I've had....

And the country, you're welcome. :D

-Tyger

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-27-2004, 10:54 PM
heck, if i saw a cameraman i'd shoot him. Just cause they got a camera doesn't mean they shouldn't get shot :)

FallNAngel
04-28-2004, 06:21 PM
heck, if i saw a cameraman i'd shoot him. Just cause they got a camera doesn't mean they shouldn't get shot :)

I'll remember that next time you're at Badlandz taking pics :D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-28-2004, 10:27 PM
you seem to forget that i'm also a ref at the badlandz :) i'll kick u outa the field....

or...that lovely splatmaster that is holstered behind snoopy will be aimed right at your wang