PDA

View Full Version : BooYah?

kungfuhampster11
04-21-2004, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know if the boohyahh elcd frame is any good? i heard that they are incredibley hard to install and once u do it leaks down the barrel or out of other places.

and also im suer there was a thread on this but, how do you tune a level 10? what exactly is the tuning?

Lockawam
04-22-2004, 05:56 PM
when i bought mine i had to send it to mako to get them to install it. this was at least 2 years ago, so i dunno if you can still do that. it shouldn't leak if you use the on/off assembly that it comes with. i lost my on/off assembly that comes with the booyah (and am looking to buy one if anybody on here wants to sell it to me). i'm gonna try putting a standard on/off assembly in it tomorrow to see if it will shoot okay, so i'll let you know if it works or not.

as for how good the frame is, i like it. it feels good in my hands and shoots pretty fast. trigger isn't that bad either

ScatterPlot
04-22-2004, 08:19 PM
Mako and Boo-Yaah went out of business about 1-2 years ago. They're not real hard to install. Do a search on it, and talk to Hostage if you can get him. Same with LX. I think AGD even has a website about that, just go to their homepage.