PDA

View Full Version : Availability of X Mags

Inoculation
04-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Hello there people. I'm pretty sure I will be steered in the right direction on the issue of a new X mag in here. I understand about the SP monopoly and from what I've been told the production of the E markers has or will stop soon. The problem is this..... I have been a mag owner/user for some 10 years now but I have only used mechanical markers, now I am in need (want) of an E marker. Yeah....Yeah, I know someone will tell me that I can get an E mag still, but I don't want an E mag, I want an X mag.

I also have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to purchase an X mag from AGD Europe? If so what are the differences? From what I have read the lvl 10 bolt is an option on the EURO model as well as only 1 choice of breach. Both of which are non-issues to me. Basically....is the gun the same?

2. Are there any X mags available in the states? If so, where, when, and how fast can it be at my front door?

3. PLease correct me if any of what I have said is wrong. I live in southern California so the rumor mill is quite large here. And now that Jeff "paintballdaddy" is out O business I have no where to turn to locally that I can count on.

Thanx for your 2 cents!

Inoculation

jayloo
04-21-2004, 07:34 PM
There is a brand new blue one for sale right now here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133923

At this point finding a NEW xmag is going to be extreemly difficult but CASH always talks very loud.

AGD
04-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Well there is going to be one more batch after this one. Depending on how the backorders fall out you might be able to get one if your not picky about colors. Call us and get on get on the list and tell the girls you want any color.

AGD

Inoculation
04-21-2004, 11:46 PM
OK I'm going to pursue the one that jayloo gave up in his post. If that doesn't pan out in the near future (2 days or so lol). I will call up and get on the list.

Thanks for your help

Inoculation

Inoculation
04-26-2004, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the info and help guys. I bought the one that jayloo posted up. I just got it and can't wait to get it all set up tommorow. When it's done I may even post up a pic or two. Thanks again!!!

Inoculation

SwinGenX
04-26-2004, 10:16 PM
Well there is going to be one more batch after this one. Depending on how the backorders fall out you might be able to get one if your not picky about colors. Call us and get on get on the list and tell the girls you want any color.

AGD

I'll be calling you guys first thing tomorrow. :D

Thanks,
SwinGenX

AGD-OfficeGal
04-27-2004, 10:00 AM
Front office apologizing here to AO and Tom - we obviously haven't brought Tom properly up to date on the state of the Xmag List since he returned from Arizona. Based on how many guns we believe are going to be in the last batch, about 125 people would have to drop off the list in order for their to be any open slots. Also, we have been turning down all new orders since late February, and it would not be fair to start adding people to the list again now.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,
Marcia and JoAnn

jayloo
04-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the info and help guys. I bought the one that jayloo posted up. I just got it and can't wait to get it all set up tommorow. When it's done I may even post up a pic or two. Thanks again!!!

Inoculation

Cool! Another xmag owner added to the list. Glad I could help.

Fade
04-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Cool! Another xmag owner added to the list. Glad I could help.

You can add me to your X-Mag list too

SwinGenX
04-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Front office apologizing here to AO and Tom - we obviously haven't brought Tom properly up to date on the state of the Xmag List since he returned from Arizona. Based on how many guns we believe are going to be in the last batch, about 125 people would have to drop off the list in order for their to be any open slots. Also, we have been turning down all new orders since late February, and it would not be fair to start adding people to the list again now.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,
Marcia and JoAnn

I am certainly dissapointed, but will continue to try and find an outlet to obtain an Xmag. Mech Mag parts are hard enough to find in my part of the country, let alone an Xmag. Keep up the good work at AGD. I'm hoping to see something soon that will replace the coveted Xmag. In the meantime I will continue to use my vintage 68.

SwinGenX

Inoculation
04-27-2004, 09:14 PM
I have now fully set up my C&C Xmag. 68/4500, halo B, drop, and macro line. All I can say is........WOW. Within the first 5 minutes with it on hybrid, 19 bps right out of the box!!! (on a chrono), and that is with the cheapest paint I could find ($29 a case lol, I wanted to test the lvl 10 to the extreme!). All I need to do now is get the right drop for me, I just slaped one off of anoither gun to try it out. I will be taking it out tomorrow at Outlaw paintball in Redlands, CA to do some night speedball. LOL you all should have seen the look on the employes faces when I took it in the store to buy some suplies. That alone made it worth every penny.

Thanks again Jayloo!!!

Inoculation

tjmpaintball06
04-27-2004, 10:16 PM
buy an emag and then buy an xmag kit from AGD europe.