PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of making a paintball pdf... ideas/comments?

FallNAngel
04-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Recently I started toying with the idea of making a compilation of paintball information and storing it into a PDF. Originally I was going to add more obscure knowledge, such as parts (ie. actual solenoid part #'s), taps/thread sizes, etc. But of course, much of this information is covered in the rats nest.

I was going to add pretty much any kind of information (not just on mags), though I'm not sure what to add, or if I should even spend the time on doing this at all. So, does anyone have any suggestions / comments?

FallNAngel
04-22-2004, 12:17 AM
No one has any opinion on this?

athomas
04-22-2004, 09:01 AM
If you can compile a list of usefull info, then it is always a good idea. It will probably take a lot of work though. Anything that is not written by the manufacturing company may have to be verified. Verification can probably be done through the forums here. There is a lot of knowledge kicking around here.

Give it a go.

FallNAngel
04-22-2004, 04:13 PM
Yes, but my question is what to put in it?

At first I was thinking of FAQ information... though most of that is either common sense or opinionated.

I could try to show marker breakdowns, parts and part #'s... besides the marker breakdowns, much of this information is in the Rat's nest. Though it may be easier to search/print.

I'd like to do something that can be useful to a lot of people. I'm not worried about it taking a while as I don't expect it to happen over night... I just don't know what to add.