PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome Chopped Paint

mjs1217
04-21-2004, 09:06 PM
My friend from school just signed up here on AO. His name is Chopped Paint, so lets all welcome him please. He is an avid Linux user, and he knows alot about computer software, hardware, and programming. Also, feel free to ask him about how much the paintball community here sucks, since hes one of the few knowledgable people here and he'll vouche that I'm not crazy :D

-mjs

than205
04-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey there Chopped Paint!
And welcome to the land of the strange....

Chopped Paint
04-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Thanks for introducing me mjs. I've known mjs for a couple years now and he has a lot of knowledge in the sport of paintball. I got started in Paintball about 3 years ago using a cheap Brass Eagle Talon. I've gotten much better in the game since then and have a Spyder Xtra. Yea, its true i use linux almost always and i have built my own computer.... feel free to ask me any questions about that. Other than that this these forums seem to be much more friendlier than pbnation's one. I happy to be welcomed to the automag community...

Chopped Paint

Target Practice
04-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Whoa whoa whoa...Chopped Paint? "Chopped Paint" and "Automag" anything should not appear in the same sentence. Ever. ;)

Just Kidding man. Welcome to AO. Let the fun begin....

Miscue
04-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Thanks for introducing me mjs. I've known mjs for a couple years now and he has a lot of knowledge in the sport of paintball. I got started in Paintball about 3 years ago using a cheap Brass Eagle Talon. I've gotten much better in the game since then and have a Spyder Xtra. Yea, its true i use linux almost always and i have built my own computer.... feel free to ask me any questions about that. Other than that this these forums seem to be much more friendlier than pbnation's one. I happy to be welcomed to the automag community...

Chopped Paint

Welcome! There's a lot of computer people on here to talk shop with...

dwab3000
04-22-2004, 10:24 AM
man welcome...i didnt get a welcoming when i joined

*runs to his room like a little frnech girl and then crys like a little french girl

if you need anything about cult comics or just strange ideas for things msg