PDA

View Full Version : Singing praises of JoAnn

Load SM5
10-03-2001, 05:44 PM
JoAnn from AGD is quite possibly the nicest person on this planet.

I had to send a slightly damaged E-mag mainbody back in to be replaced at it seemed the 2 day mail I paid for turned out to be more like 5-6 day mail. When I had'nt showed I began to stress out since I'm playing this weekend. I called JoAnn in a panic today. She calmed me down, made me breathe (literally) and sent out my mainbody 2 day mail so I would have it by Friday. All without having the damaged one in hand. She also probably saved my marriage since the pacing around was about to drive my wife out of her mind. Great customer service! She also just e-mailed me to let me know the damaged body made it in today and give me the tracking number for my new one.

This is exactly why I am on my 3rd mag and will always own one! Thanks JoAnn and AGD.

Jeff

cphilip
10-03-2001, 07:10 PM
This is all true! I have said it before and will confirm again. JoAnn is the sweetest person on earth. I agree. We love you JoAnn!

Russ
10-03-2001, 08:11 PM
I like reading a story like this because I find that customer service in the paintball industry is lacking. I've had trouble with several makers, (JT/BE, Boo-Yaah, PMI and Pro-Team) but AGD seems to be right on. They are courteous, knowledgeable, and show a true concern for their customers. I'll be buying my Son a new gun for Christmas this year. Guess what brand it will be?

Load SM5
10-03-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Russ
I'll be buying my Son a new gun for Christmas this year. Guess what brand it will be?

Um..a cocker?

Smokee_2_7
10-03-2001, 11:33 PM
lol. You? freaking out over a paintball gun? (like im one to talk.)

Ya know, things like this are what really makes a company great. too many businesses have gotten, well, for lack of a better term, Lazy. They forget that its the customer that keeps them in business. Just little things like this are what has earned AGD's reputation, and will continue to maintain it. That's why pretty much anyone in the paintball world will agree that airgun designs sets the standard for customer service and care, as well as in technology.

having your expensive toy mess up will really mess everything up- - - especially if youre planning on playing that weekend. Whats even worse, is when you contact the manufacture for help, and you get no help whatsoever. (believe me, I know. . . went through this w/ another company earlier this year. . wound up getting the help i needed from the 'net, NOT from the manufacture.) wont post names here, but If you know about my post in the Buy sell forum, you can do the math.

Anyway, just wanted to say again how much i really appreciate AGD. And to have such a professionall, friendly person on the phone such as JoAnn is an enormous asset to the company. Thanks again , and Keep up the good work.

Load SM5
10-03-2001, 11:38 PM
Yes I freaked, just ask JoAnn. She made me take deep breaths over the phone.

I can't belive that fab cocker of yours gave you trouble. I wanted to drop kick mine 3 days after I got it. Thank God it's gone.

Prezents
10-04-2001, 07:00 AM
Same here, I have delt with here on a few things form trounaments that I have put on to just getting a few things for me and she is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prezentshttp://www.mauisun.org/ubb/smilies/cwm9.gif

Shaft
10-04-2001, 07:12 AM
The AGD to customer interaction alone makes a Mag the best gun to buy.
I don't know of any other company where the president looks directly to his customers for product advice as well as just saying hello.
It's almost like that we are guests in the AGD family home.
"Welcome to Mag ownership, can I get you something to drink?"
The only downside is now I have to add all these people to my Christmas card list.

Smokee_2_7
10-04-2001, 10:42 AM
well, as far as my fab cocker is concerned, the only reason it became the fab cocker was because of what i learned (from ravi's page- - - you guys can say what you want about his reporting integrity, but the guy definitly knows his way around cockers ). When I got the gun, i had problems right out of the box. Almost wanted to send it back to WGP, but I kinda realized that was ummm, shall we say kinda of a joke- - - 4 long distance phone calls to the techs, and i got absoltely nowhere. So anyway, I ripped the gun apart w/ no clue as to how it worked, and learned. Got online, and sat at the pc for about 2 hours, w/ the gun in my lap w/ allen wrenches sticking out of it. . . eventually, i caught on. then the gun started to rock and roll. . So, now it's time for it to go, besides, my angel is black, my z/grip mag is mostly black. I need to balance out my gun fashion coordination- - - so (lol, YES< this is supposed to be funny.) -- -the black cocker just HAS to go. Maybe somthing in a nice green. . . besides, that will match one of my jerseys.
Ya know what i thinks kinda intresting about that whole story? Once again, this kinda shows how someone like JoAnn Can really make or brake a customers opinion of a company.

HeerophantG
10-04-2001, 11:46 AM
This is what happen to me
As you see my little information on the left side
I'm here in Thailand (very far of Southeast Asia) and i call her up by Overseas Phone and askher for Warp Interface, Emag Video, and Warp main body.
while i order lots of problems happen on my credit card that week i call her everyday for checking my order until it went thru ,she was very very kind women (also Marcia) they tried to call and authorize my card manytimes for a day.

Thanks alot for that

for both of you JoAnn and Marcia

BestRegard

Doobie
10-04-2001, 01:24 PM
JoAnn is a nice gal. Having met her in person, she is just as gracious. She was the one who took pity on me and set up the tour I took, which some of you may have read about. All of the people who work at AGD seem genuine and interested in their customers. Keep up the great work AGD!