PDA

View Full Version : Any trouble with the alpha rails ?

RT77
04-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Just woundering if anybody has one of the new alpha rails and if they have had any trouble with it, is there anything I will need to adjust to get it to work right? I know that I will need the am/mm sear assembly...any problems with it not sitting in place right or coming loose ?
My gun will still function as good with the alpha rail as it does with the stock rail...right?

AcemanPB
04-22-2004, 07:48 PM
I haven't had any personal experiences with one put Coolhand's (the guy who makes them) shop is top notch. I don't see any reason why any of his products would not work.

ghed
04-22-2004, 09:28 PM
First batch of Alpha Rails shipped out Monday. Mine was supposed to show up today but tracking shows it hasnt left Rolla MO...we've had really bad weather here so maybe thats why its taking so long. Anyways I'll be sure to post pics and impressions when it gets here.

punkncat
04-22-2004, 09:42 PM
I notice no info on them on Logic's site.Where can they be purchased and how much?

barberjohn
04-22-2004, 09:46 PM
go to the dealers forum, and you will see the thread for alpha logic milling. i do know that the milling expires your warrantee, but i dont see how they could break or not work as well as a regular frame. logic does very good and clean work, just he is a bit on the slow side.

CoolHand
04-23-2004, 12:04 AM
. . . . . i do know that the milling expires your warrantee. . . . . . .

The Alpha rail is a stand alone part. They are not machined from AGD rails, and we do not machine your stock rail. They are cut from brand new stock, and require no trade in.

AGD treats them like any other aftermarket part - If it caused the problem, you pay to have it replaced, if not, the warranty works as per normal.