PDA

View Full Version : X valve and lvl 10 and ULT help.

Auto_Rook
04-22-2004, 09:44 PM
YUP! well how many shims do u guys put on your ULT.. i know its all trial and error but i have 4 on my ult and i have the size i think 1 in my lvl 10 and 2 shims and the short spring, leaks... then i try the medium spring and the gun wont cock the bolt goes halfway and i gotta push it back, long spring- it wouldnt go under like 300 lol. sooo umm what do i do.. please help as i have to goto Castle conquest this saturday at EMR paintball in PA. HELP!!

Joni
04-23-2004, 01:47 AM
Is your ULT and lvl10 new? It will give you some problems before it's broken in (took me about 2000-3000 shots).

Regarding the lvl10, start of with the shortest spring and no shims. Find the largest carrier that wont leak, then add as many shims as possible before it leaks. After that you can start trying the longer springs out.

As for the ULT, add as many shims as possible before it gets too bouncy. It might be very bouncy before it's broken in though, I could really sweetspot my ULT in the beginning, not any longer.

Finally, everything must be nicely lubed up, both the ULT and lvl10. I found that it can be helpful with a drop of oil both on the ULT and in the powertube.

Also, check the link in my sig, it contains some tips regarding ULT/Lvl10

Auto_Rook
04-23-2004, 05:57 AM
Thank you. i will try it today after school