PDA

View Full Version : e-mag valve w/man grip ?

rickez10
04-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Well,with my X-valve in my e-mag (working great) I would like to build from
scratch using my (now spare) E-mag valve, E-Mag rail, and most likely a ULE body. Will this valve work with any of the manual grip frames out there...

* Intelliframe
* Logic
* Soon avail' Rouge

What on/off pin would I use with any of these frames. I had to swap the orig e/mag on-off to the new X-valve to get it to work. Also, will the ULT kit work with this set up ?

Or...does it make more sense to just buy a R/T Custom and tweak from there ? Does my E-Mag valve have any trade value on a R/T Custom purchase?

EZ

athomas
04-23-2004, 07:27 AM
The emag valve is just a retro valve with the word "emag" on it. It will work fine on the emag rail with ULE body and a standard grip frame. Use the .750 on/off pin from the X-valve. You may have to drill a hole in the rail in order to use a forgrip. No big deal. You have most of the expensive parts to build a retromag. Use them rather than buying a whole new one.

The ULT kit will work only if the emag valve on/off hole is drilled to use two o-rings. If it is an older valve and has the recess to use only one on/off top o-ring then no.

1stdeadeye
04-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Now that you have the ULE EMag, build your Frakenmag my friend!!

Go with whichever frame you like! I like the vert frame!

Target Practice
04-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Go with the Rogue 90*. It is Uberrsexy and Rogue is a great guy to deal with.

lautt
04-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Go with the Rouge 90*. It is Uberrsexy and Rouge is a great guy to deal with.

is it out yet???

Target Practice
04-23-2004, 08:15 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133125

Quote by RogueFactor:

Its so close. So very very close.

Chronobreak
04-23-2004, 09:06 PM
yeah itl work and look fine ide also wait for rogues grip instead..