PDA

View Full Version : Any good PB in Clarksville, TN?

DiRTyBuNNy
04-23-2004, 12:31 AM
I'm going to be out in Clarksville, TN next week and was wondering if there are any good paintball stores or paintball fields for me to check out...thanks...

SeeK
04-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Take the last train to Clarksville, and I'll meet you at the station.
You can be be there by four thirty, 'Cause I made your reservation.

Load SM5
04-23-2004, 07:36 PM
I've played a few of the fields around the area. Nashville Paintball Sports http://www.nashvillepaintballsports.com/ is pretty nice. It honestly has one of the coolest hyperball fields I've played on and a farily decent ult. airball field.

Ft. Campbell Paintball, in Clarksville, gets pretty good reviews on PBreview, but I've never been there personally.

50 cal
04-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Red River P-ball in Clarksville has a really wild town field. The car field is nice also.

Their site croaked I think. Go here for info... http://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/108/

G-Rock
04-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Dude!!!!

I live in Clarksville, Tennessee!! Hey if you like the team is having a practice at Ntense Sports in Bowling Green, KY..Pito, P8ntballa, and I are going to be there, and some more from AO!!!

Doobie and Trina might be at Red River on Saturday!!

And the field at Fort Campbell has drawn in over 100 players every weekend since it reopened, well except this weekend only like 60...

Action Paintball is a great store to hit, it is in Nashville near Rivergate mall. This is their website http://www.actionpaintballstore.com/

Maybe we all can get together and grab a bite to eat!!

chris geiger

Doobie
04-24-2004, 11:45 PM
Yup, Trina and I will more than likely be at Red River on Sat or Sun. They also have an Airball, Hyperball, Spool, City, and a new Woods field with a shoot house at the 50! Great place to play. You may find it difficult to get there because the Web site just went down and the directions were there. If you plan on going to Red River, LMK and I'll PM you directions. :D

AngelBoy
04-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Wow, I didnt realize there was this much paintball around me. Im gonna have to check some of this out... I didnt realize there was this many TN ballers on AO either :p

50 cal
04-25-2004, 09:51 AM
So is the 1st of May the day every one is meeting?

Doobie
04-25-2004, 10:44 AM
So is the 1st of May the day every one is meeting?

I believe that is up to DirtyBunny. So Dirt...what's up?

DiRTyBuNNy
05-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Sorry guys...i was in Clarksville this past week...but I didn't have internet access at the place I was staying so I didn't see any of this till just right now...but i do plan to be back out there again before summer so I guess I'll have to be better prepared this time...and y'all need a paintball store in Clarksville...

G-Rock
05-02-2004, 10:06 AM
and y'all need a paintball store in Clarksville...

laot of us has been saying that for years man!!! There is a guy, Alien Paintball, who pulls his trailer out to Red River, but it aint nothing like a store, but he does good!!

And if you don't mind me asking man, what are you doing up this way??

chris

DiRTyBuNNy
05-02-2004, 11:09 AM
I went to go visit a friend and look at the prospects for moving out that way (I work in IT)...but I was also thinking about openning up a PB store (if it was even open out of my basement for a time before I got a store)..

G-Rock
05-02-2004, 10:01 PM
I can tell you that when the soldiers are in town, the money is flowing man, and I think if you had a good enuff store, the local paintball population could support it.

As for moving up here, don't know what for sure you looking for as for housing, but rumor (good almost 100% confirmed rumor) has it that the 101st is going to add another whole brigade, so the housing market is about to start booming up here.

need anything ask man,

chris geiger

DiRTyBuNNy
05-02-2004, 11:10 PM
I can tell you that when the soldiers are in town, the money is flowing man, and I think if you had a good enuff store, the local paintball population could support it.

As for moving up here, don't know what for sure you looking for as for housing, but rumor (good almost 100% confirmed rumor) has it that the 101st is going to add another whole brigade, so the housing market is about to start booming up here.

need anything ask man,

chris geiger

I've got a place to stay at off of Exit 1 so I've got that covered...and she and I have already discussed me running a pb store out of the basement...at least in the beginning...so we'll see..

G-Rock
05-02-2004, 11:43 PM
I've got a place to stay at off of Exit 1

Cool, I live off Exit 1!! And so does some of my team!!

Chris

ScatterPlot
05-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Dude, I didn't know there were so many middle TN AO'ers out there! Sweet! Represent!!!! :D