PDA

View Full Version : I Made a Kid Cry Yesterday

Altimas
04-23-2004, 09:23 AM
I work at the new Galyans "Sports and Adventure" Store in Hoover Alabama. Yesterday I was feeling really crummy my allergies are killing me and I was blowing snot at 20bps all day. Anyways so this kid walks up to me and is like:
Kid: "SWEEET Paintball stuff!"
Me: "Yeah cool stuff huh, You ever play?"
Kid: "Yeah I play with my Brother all the time..."
Me: "Rock on, What kinda gun ya got?"
Kid: "An Angel!! It shoots so fast"
Me: "What kind of Angel is it? :rolleyes: "
Kid: "Its a a Black one thats fully automatic"
Me: "Interesting.... :rolleyes: So...where do you play at?"
Kid: "I play at paintball quest with my brother when he goes...he goes more than I do."
Me: "Cool, thats where I usually play too, whats your brothers name?"
kid: "His name is Chuck hes a MArine and he has a REAL gun that shoots paintballs and he can Snipe people from like 250 Yards away..and"
Me: "Are you kidding me?"
kid: "huh?"
Me: " Dont lie just to be cool kid...because first off, you dont have an Angel you just HEARD it was the best paintball gun out there...second I doubt your brother really is a marine, and Finally Theres no Frigging way he has a real gun that shoots paintballs and that if he did they'd let him use it..."
Kid: "Your.....Your....MEAN"

Kid runs off to the Escalator crying...

Now I know I shouldnt have been so harsh on the kid now that I look back at it, but do you know how many times I get fed alot of the same bullcrap from people all the time? Plus I felt like ****ake Mushrooms and was not in the mood...

Wc Keep
04-23-2004, 09:32 AM
hahahaha..................dude your <B>*POOF*</B> up.

<B>*Warning: No Cussing*</B> -Miscue

TheTramp
04-23-2004, 09:35 AM

Now I think you're lying. :D

Altimas
04-23-2004, 09:40 AM
Scouts honor!! I am good friends with the LP guy maybe hes got it taped...

C_22
04-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Dude, you ARE mean! ;)

Benfica4ever
04-23-2004, 10:00 AM
Mean??
GOOD JOB!!
I get so tired of hearing people say they have paintball guns that can shoot so far. its sooo annoying.
Somtimes i hear this

him-yea i have a paintballgun, its real nice it shoots so powerful
me-what kind?
him-i cant remember

seriously i have gotten that at least 3 times last year at my old school.

dansim
04-23-2004, 10:25 AM
I work at the new Galyans "Sports and Adventure" Store in Hoover Alabama. Yesterday I was feeling really crummy my allergies are killing me and I was blowing snot at 20bps all day. Anyways so this kid walks up to me and is like:
Kid: "SWEEET Paintball stuff!"
Me: "Yeah cool stuff huh, You ever play?"
Kid: "Yeah I play with my Brother all the time..."
Me: "Rock on, What kinda gun ya got?"
Kid: "An Angel!! It shoots so fast"
Me: "What kind of Angel is it? :rolleyes: "
Kid: "Its a a Black one thats fully automatic"
Me: "Interesting.... :rolleyes: So...where do you play at?"
Kid: "I play at paintball quest with my brother when he goes...he goes more than I do."
Me: "Cool, thats where I usually play too, whats your brothers name?"
kid: "His name is Chuck hes a MArine and he has a REAL gun that shoots paintballs and he can Snipe people from like 250 Yards away..and"
Me: "Are you kidding me?"
kid: "huh?"
Me: " Dont lie just to be cool kid...because first off, you dont have an Angel you just HEARD it was the best paintball gun out there...second I doubt your brother really is a marine, and Finally Theres no Frigging way he has a real gun that shoots paintballs and that if he did they'd let him use it..."

Now I know I shouldnt have been so harsh on the kid now that I look back at it, but do you know how many times I get fed alot of the same bullcrap from people all the time? Plus I felt like ****ake Mushrooms and was not in the mood...

first of all how do you know he didnt have an angel, a brother that is a marine and he has a gun that fires simuntions?
seriously there is real guns that fire REAL paint rounds look it up

ps. dont cry

The Deacon
04-23-2004, 10:29 AM
There's a huge difference between a newbie that doesn't know and a newbie that doesn't WANT to know.

I don't think I'd believe the kid about his Angel, either. If you get that excited over the paintball selection at Galyans, you don't have an Angel. :p

I THINK he was talking about simunitions, which don't go THAT far. His brother probably just dressed up a Model 98 with M-16 accessories and lied to his kid brother (I do it all the time. :D).

Mckevern
04-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Talk to your LP friend!!!

I wanna see this!!! I've almost accomplished the same this only at a paintball feild, and it wasn't a kid. And I didn't see if they were crying or not.

We were at CPX on a company outting. The only way we were going to get on one of their feilds was if we played against and open group.

So we're waiting in line for our turn and this 8 man team on the other side started making comments about how they were the best and never lost. Some of them made some comments about how this was going to be an easy game because most of my co-workers had rentals ....

I turned to one of them and asked what he really thought of his angel. He said it was the best thing he's ever shot. I did the quick math which I know was a low ball .... and said ...

"Well thank you for spending $1400 on a paintball marker just so I can shot you out ..."

They made a few more comments ... we ignored them ....

The game started and was over in 4 minutes. I shot the last guy out. It was the hot shot....

We all congratulated each other on an easy win and started off the field. We found out a few minutes later from one of our refs that the "pros" walked off the field and left for the day .....

I bet $10 they were crying but I don't have LP sitting on a tape of it. :D

Wc Keep
04-23-2004, 11:01 AM
i have a feeling this little kid is going to come back holding an angel and his older marine brother is going to kick someones ***.

Mckevern
04-23-2004, 11:37 AM
I'd pay to see the LP tape of that too!!!! :p

fcpchop
04-23-2004, 11:38 AM
why are u guys saying he is mean, he is anything but it. i just cant stand when newbies brag about their guns and stuff when they obviously dont know what they are talking about. they always say angel because thats what they all have heard of and then they brag about how good of a sniper they are, I just get so pissed. i solute u for making that kid cry :)

Mckevern
04-23-2004, 11:46 AM
I love making them cry when they deserve it. And calling them on a lie is just cause!! :D

sgt_easton
04-23-2004, 11:47 AM
Good. If we all keep doing this, maybe the kids will stop being so annoying. I'm really getting sick of kids saying stuff like that.

I understand it's good for the sport to have younger kids play....eventually, we won't be able to play due to old age and such. So, it's important for the life of the sport.

WARPED1
04-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Funny shizzle!

Meph
04-23-2004, 11:52 AM
Maybe because he could've answered it in a more, oh I don't know... PROFESSIONAL style? I mean if you work there I'd expect that, any store for that matter.

It's in the Constitution man, look it up. Written by our Forefathers. Stating that if you are going to work in a paintball shop/field that you will have to put up with twibs lying and making stuff up. So you should've known before hand that this is expected.

You don't flat out say "you don't have an angel, you're a liar" genius. You keep interigating him in questions you know he'll mess up on eventually, messing up his story. Then you catch him in the lie itself and make him realize that HE showed how dumb/lying he is.

Same with the "250 yard shooting machine" you should have a target range set up at the field you say you played at. Have a target 200feet away and have him shoot at it. Tell him it's 200yards though. Then when he comes up a little short, that's when you pull out the ace of "oh my bad, that's actually only feet. Guess you can really only shoot about 175feet, not 250yards! Nice try kid"

Gotta be subtle with these creatures. They aren't people like you and I.

Jeffy-CanCon
04-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Right on, Meph.

And maybe the kid was annoying, but it's never a good thing to make a little kid cry. And making one kid cry will have no effect on all the other annoying little liars. Kids don't learn well from others' mistakes - it's one of the defining aspects of childhood.

The Deacon
04-23-2004, 12:19 PM
If that was enough to make him cry, I don't know how he could stand to take a hit or 2. 'specially if he got bunkered.

Creative Mayhem
04-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Scouts honor!! I am good friends with the LP guy maybe hes got it taped...

DUDE!!! you MUST post that vid! REALLY!!!!

Oh_Davey
04-23-2004, 02:57 PM
He must've been very insecure or young to cry at being called a Liar.

sharpshooter1286
04-23-2004, 03:37 PM
oh wow, i hate people like that. and then they are try to defend their opinion and say its right. i was describing a friends marker to some kids at school, its a pretty sweet cocker with some pretty extensive upgrades. then after im done, i was like o yea hes sellin it for like 900...this other kid is like thats such bull**** my friend had the same exacty gun and he only got 200 for it. i was like wow thats weird, considering its practically one of a kind. he was like no i know like 8 other people who have it. i was like o and they got theirs custom anodized blue at their pro shops to? he was like yea all of them...gah i wanted to punch him in the face....

my friend got a viewloader genesis at wal-mart, he was just getting into paintball, had not much of an idea. this other kid we know, who just wanted to be cool and thought that the genesis was an autococker. i convinced my other friend to forget the genesis (which had already broken after first day of playing), start with a tippmann 98, u can upgrade it later. the other kid goes out b4 he finds out about this and buys a genesis. then the next day at our local field he runs around and is saying all these retarted cocker sayings, like "suck my cocker" and stuff and thot he was the man. some other kid is like i thot that they werent cockers, but than that kids friend is all like no they def are my brother has one. His gun breaks in the middle of a game because the spring kinked up. he goes out, takes it all apart, then asks the guy for help...the guy is like u need a new spring, and a few new o-rings..then he goes and trys to fix it himself. he ruins the spring, loses the bolt holding it all together, then tells his dad that the guy working there did it all. next day we go back and his dad drove us, and his dad sees the worker who looked at the kids gun...his dad asks him if thats the guy who broke his new gun, the kid lies and says ohh no thats just some random guy. same day on the field the kid picks up a buncha paintballs off the ground that "are def good because they arent broken" and puts them in his rental gun. we were defending the fort, and i tell him he needs to clean his barrel and hopper and gun out. he is like nah, thats just the smoke because this gun shoots so fast. i was like y is it orange then? he tells me some crackpot idea that the shell peels off the paint in his gun becuase its shooting so fast and accurate...then he got banninated shortly after for holding his mask up, then swearing at the ref....god some people are ignorant. :rolleyes:

1ofkind
04-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Comeon don't be mean to kids, thats messed up. I just nob at em lol. Its really pretty mean to break a litttle kids balls like that, I mean its just a little kid...lol

ScatterPlot
04-23-2004, 03:45 PM
Yesterday I was feeling really crummy my allergies are killing me and I was blowing snot at 20bps all day.
I take it that by BPS you mean boogers per second? Or maybe boggers, phlegm, and spit? Please clarify yourself, and stop making fun of little kids.\

Oh yeah, and send me one of those videos too ;)

the larch
04-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Actually, I think that it is fun to see how far you can get them to go with their stories. It's actually quite fascinating. I like to act really, really interested and throw in little tidbits to help them along. I figure that I am just helping a kid develop his creativity....something that is SORELY lacking in the youth today.
After all, who knows what craziness might come out of some kids mouth that I might develop into the next great paintball invention. Some teenagers made up story effects me in no way shape or form unless I allow it and I will take responsibility and give direction to the way it effects me. ;)

Loud Tim
04-23-2004, 10:36 PM
your cold as ice

~WarpedRT#2~
04-23-2004, 10:55 PM
first of all how do you know he didnt have an angel, a brother that is a marine and he has a gun that fires simuntions?

ps. dont cry

That isnt the point. The point is, he made a kid cry!! Thats awesome!!

Keep up the good work!

Altimas
04-23-2004, 11:17 PM
The thing is I was feeling like major Horse Crap...I usually do lead kids on into some wild tangent. I just get sick of kids walking up to my Display Case and in Front of them is a Thunder Impulse Vision, Thunder Impulse, Evil Omen. First Question out of their mouth... " You got any Angels?".... But I do feel bad for the kid cause he caught me at a bad time.

Me and the LP guy rewinded tapes today cause he thought itd be awesome to see the film too. All you can see is me talking to him ( just a little bit of his head) and doing a few eye rolls and a grimace...and he turns and is out of the picture. We couldnt get the video to work when he emailed it to me but maybe we can get some still shots out of it... have to wait til monday.. *sigh*

Duck Hunt
04-23-2004, 11:28 PM
As an encore why don't you kick a puppy?

:p

Sean

Enemy
04-24-2004, 01:55 AM
thats cold almost as bad as me when some kid shows up to my field and doesnt know how to fix his gun so we just tell him hes out of luck and is done for the day...then end up fixing it anyway...or when i make the kids get the springs changed out on their spyders cuz the thing wont shoot under 300..poor kids sit there as you tinker with their gun for 20 minutes its great fun!!!

Konigballer
04-24-2004, 02:24 AM
i thought this thread was going to be about you lighting up some little newb kid on the field when he came with his family or church group fo a fun filled afternoon, but it was almost that funny. :p

sneakyhacker420
04-24-2004, 08:37 AM
the most pathetic thing that almost every noob will ask just because you have a gun that is typically more expensive than his

"how much does it hurt?"
"how far can it shoot?"
"is that like super powerful?"

anyways - GOOD JOB!!!! ahahahahhahha

UltimatePaintballer
04-24-2004, 10:28 AM
you know what makes me mad, its when you a gun like an angel or something else that you have or have tried to a friend that thinks they know everything, and then they go, "dude, that guns has to hurt" like a gun thats more expensive will hurt more :rolleyes:

well i guess if you have a lighter trigger pull and shoot 20bps at the guy, but they don't think of it that way so yea :D

NGp8ball
04-24-2004, 10:34 AM
lol, thats great. that made my day

rpm07
04-24-2004, 12:42 PM
As an encore why don't you kick a puppy?

:p

Sean

Are you saying there is something wrong with kicking a puppy

shivors
04-24-2004, 12:56 PM
We were ALL newbs once. Having a JACKA$$ like Altimas blowing them up helps no one. Who is more mature? The newb that is desperate to be accepted or the PoS "experienced" player that nukes him?

...then again you probably think I am newb for shooting a Spyder or because I dont walk onto the field with $1500.00 worth of crap.

Zedaine
04-24-2004, 01:52 PM
We were ALL newbs once. Having a JACKA$$ like Altimas blowing them up helps no one. Who is more mature? The newb that is desperate to be accepted or the PoS "experienced" player that nukes him?

...then again you probably think I am newb for shooting a Spyder or because I dont walk onto the field with $1500.00 worth of crap.

Okay kid calm down. Yes you're right we were all newbs. I doubt this kid has ever played paintball once and if you feel like crap your never going to be the nicest person in the world. Trust me it's a lot easier to get annoyed when your head is stuffed up with snot than when it's not. The kid caught him at a bad time.

shivors
04-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Kid? I am 31. LOL.

sgt_easton
04-24-2004, 02:55 PM

Yeah, I was a newb once too. But I didn't lie about equipment to look "cool" and annoy other people. Besides, simply owning an angel is nothing to brag about, especially if mommy and daddy bought it for you.

Zedaine
04-24-2004, 03:03 PM
Kid? I am 31. LOL.

Heh, then act your age on the forums, pops.

shivors
04-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Ah yes...I will try to impress everyone by bashing a kid. Please.

tony3
04-24-2004, 03:12 PM
Shivors, there's a big difference between a newbie that is mature and wants to learn and doesn't make up random stuff, and the ignorant little kids that have no desire to learn. I'll be nice to the kids that are nice and want to learn, but the morons that just make stuff up and act like gods gift to paintball I won't help and just tell them to go away. This kid that Athius is talking about seems like the second example of a newbie I gave.

Zedaine
04-24-2004, 03:19 PM
Shivors, there's a big difference between a newbie that is mature and wants to learn and doesn't make up random stuff, and the ignorant little kids that have no desire to learn. I'll be nice to the kids that are nice and want to learn, but the morons that just make stuff up and act like gods gift to paintball I won't help and just tell them to go away. This kid that Athius is talking about seems like the second example of a newbie I gave.

Exactly. The kid either had some problems if he ran off crying, or was really young, too young to even play paintball. How old did the kid look Athius 5-7??
Anyways, it's not worth trying to set a kid that makes up stuff straight, they either get mad and argue that you are wrong.

shivors
04-24-2004, 03:55 PM
I have been irritated and pestered by newbs myself. My brother and II are considered the "experts" on Spyders and Spyder clones so we get a lot of questions and fluff talk.I just dont think it is acceptable to abuse them.

tony3
04-24-2004, 05:30 PM
Yeah....abused :rolleyes: He told a newbie he was lying, and the kid got upset about it, that's hardely "abusing" anyone.

P8ntBallBoom
04-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Yeah, newbie liars annoy me a lot too. Oh well, deal with them...by liting them up with your marker that's actually good.

Zedaine
04-24-2004, 06:26 PM
I just dont think it is acceptable to abuse them.

Abuse? I never knew telling someone that they are a liar is abuse...

Quit trying to act so mature, you already showed that by calling Altimas a "JACK@$$"

magman#1
04-24-2004, 06:47 PM
hey i live in hoover pretty close to that galyans and i went to play at pbq today.

Altimas
04-24-2004, 10:21 PM
Hey magman hopefully I'll see ya out there soon!! Going to the beach this coming weekend but the next I may be out there.

Anyways, all I did was tell the truth... maybe bluntly and at a higher voice level than neccesary but the truth is the truth.

As I can see the neigh sayers are in the vast minority.

Edit: I think he was really really close to 10ish...maybe not even old enough to play. I would certaintly card him ;)

dansim
04-25-2004, 10:57 AM
no theres simply no excuse to be rude to any customer if you work in an enviroment in wich you interact with people who are customers, you may not like it but you gotta be nice, sick or not, making someone cry is bs , why push away potential customers, if i was your boss youd be done, im not saying let people walk on you but you dont need to be a douchebag, wich you were, and then you brag about? someone else needs to grow up, not shivors but all of you for praising such a bs act

dansim
04-25-2004, 10:59 AM
Abuse? I never knew telling someone that they are a liar is abuse...

okay so calling someone a liar for no reason is acceptable to you?

ps. i love when 16yo preach about maturity :rolleyes:

Zedaine
04-25-2004, 05:34 PM
okay so calling someone a liar for no reason is acceptable to you?

He had a good enough reason to call him a liar to me. And if the kid was 10, he definetely has some problems if he ran off crying just by being called a liar. Who would of thought the kid would of cried by being called a liar? Hm?

And by reading through this thread it sounds like the boss had a great laugh watching the video.

But here is the real question, what would of everyone else done if they were in Altimas shoes? (Stuffed up head, nose full of snot)

shivors
04-25-2004, 05:59 PM
He had a good enough reason to call him a liar to me. And if the kid was 10, he definetely has some problems if he ran off crying just by being called a liar. Who would of thought the kid would of cried by being called a liar? Hm?
Guy...10 years old??? 10yr olds still play with action figures and they are supposed to handle being trounced by someone that they probably looked up to?

And by reading through this thread it sounds like the boss had a great laugh watching the video.
If his boss is not man/woman enough to care about ALL his customers then I hope he/she isnt the owner for long.

But here is the real question, what would of everyone else done if they were in Altimas shoes? (Stuffed up head, nose full of snot)
Here is a radical idea...stay home and get well maybe?

While the odds are high that the kid was blowing smoke it isnt a lock. With battered hand-me-down Angels he might have or share one and his brother might use a .40 caliber RAM4 marker. Which looks damn "real" to me. Naturally the 250 yrd comment is BS but his brother might have spouted that nonsense.

http://www.fortune3.com/~comp69124/89610629.jpg

Zedaine
04-25-2004, 06:17 PM
Guy...10 years old??? 10yr olds still play with action figures

I've seen kids starting to paintball at age 9. If they are 10 I think they can handle being called a liar.

And my question was if you were in his shoes, also meaning right at that moment the kid was there. You would of just went home right there and got better? It's pretty hard to be patient and nice to people when you are sick, I've noticed that this week (down with a cold) and people who are annoying seem to be 10 times more annoying. Most parents wont let you miss school if you just have a cold, so maybe his boss wouldn't let him skip work just because of a cold?

Well shivors this is fun, keep posting, I'll be anxiously waiting to reply :)

shivors
04-25-2004, 06:23 PM
On a good day I would have feigned being impressed....on a bad day I would probably say "that's great lil man" and walk away. Doesn’t seem to be a brain twister to me.

Zedaine
04-25-2004, 06:35 PM
On a good day I would have feigned being impressed....on a bad day I would probably say "that's great lil man" and walk away. Doesn’t seem to be a brain twister to me.

I guess its pretty easy to say that since your not sick or having a bad day at the moment. But then again, maybe you don't let how your feeling control your actions (which is good.) I don't know what kind of person you are but what you saying you are is a pretty patient person. Altimas was patient with the kid at first but let everything build up and with the help of feeling like crud, blew up. People do it all the time (especially us teenagers). But who knows if Altimas decision changed the life of the kid or not, the kid may have forgotten it by now, or it has scarred him for life and is slowly destroying him, either way I don't care, I'll probably never meet or communicate with this kid in any way.
But I guess I'll say that if I were in Altimas shoes and feeling cruddy at the moment, I may have blown in his face, or I may do something else, you never know until it happens I guess.

AGDlover
04-25-2004, 06:40 PM
my mom does play paintball with a real gun too they take special bullets that at the tip is filled with paint

Zedaine
04-25-2004, 06:47 PM
my mom does play paintball with a real gun too they take special bullets that at the tip is filled with paint

Do you have pictures of these bullets? I want to see these. But, I doubt they are the same things as a gun that shoots a real bullet. I wouldn't want a pointed thing with paint in it hitting me at over 2000 FPS. Or are the shells designed somehow so they can be shot out of a real gun but going at a speed of around 300 FPS?

And btw, the definition of GUN is "A weapon consisting of a metal tube from which a projectile is fired at high velocity into a relatively flat trajectory." Paintball markers can be considered "real guns". Even be considered a weapon since they can kill someone if used incorrectly. Just felt like mentioning that :D

AGDlover
04-25-2004, 06:52 PM
ok as soon as i get ym scaner up and workin i'll get some pics

shivors
04-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Only "real" guns I know of would be the RAM 4's and Airsoft guns with 6mm paint rounds.

RAM 4 ammo:
http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news/newsarticles/100402/m4_ram_shells.jpg

Air Soft paint:

http://www.airsoftarena.com/catalog/images/B5P200R.jpg

shivors
04-25-2004, 07:00 PM
I was actually thinking about getting an airsoft gun this year now that I know that they have decent biodegradable pellets. (Cant now that I am going to D-Day, Shatnerball, and two local senario games) Saw a couple of videos that showed mortars, M60, claymores, etc. etc. that made it look teriffic.

Zedaine
04-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I agree with shivors it probably is an airsoft gun that uses paintballs that are made for it. Airsoft guns are made after real gun models. Are they actually allowed on the fields? But wait, he mentioned they had special tips filled with paint, maybe they aren't airsoft guns?? Or a certain type?

dansim
04-25-2004, 08:04 PM
Do you have pictures of these bullets? I want to see these. But, I doubt they are the same things as a gun that shoots a real bullet. I

yeah cause you people still dont belive they exist, well let me tell you they do and it hurts, it uses a REAL gun and fires at least 200yds, but go on beliving what you want i personally like the blue rounds it looks good on a flak jacket

http://www.triplebreakproducts.com/Olympic/simunitions.htm

dansim
04-25-2004, 08:07 PM

ps. dont cry

hmmm, its amazing how ao can read around posts, when simuntions was metioned twice on the first page

shivors
04-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I agree with shivors it probably is an airsoft gun that uses paintballs that are made for it.
Didnt say that.... =) Just said that those were the two types that I knew of.

Leran something new everyday....
I knew there are some wax bullets used for quick draw training but never knew that they made these. Looks like the sell primarily to law enforcement....I see the 5.56mm is only sold to the military. A wicked way for law enforcement and the military to train.

Zedaine
04-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Hmm, well I believe they exist now. But these things can't be allowed on fields.

I always thought the Military just used rubber blanks.

gc82000
04-25-2004, 11:22 PM
You guys know that Altimas does feel bad for what he did to the kid. And honestly the kid probably got what he deserved on that day. hopefully he went to look for his parent. Did either of you think what is a ten year old kid doing in a shop by himself, where were his parents. And on Guam I have played with my cousins when they were 7 and they could hardly hold the guns by themselves. Now, at 13, they are playing and having fun on the weekends, but they still dont go to the stores or fields by themselves.
WHERE ARE THE ADULTS FOR THAT KID.

dansim
04-26-2004, 08:23 AM
no you wont ever see those i on the field i hope, they are real runs and use 9mm upper recievers with actual powder and everything, you get shot by one with out padding and your gonna feel it....for weeks

Zedaine
04-26-2004, 01:10 PM
you get shot by one with out padding and your gonna feel it....for weeks
yeah, exactly. *Ouch*

Well it seems all agruments are settled, we can either start a new one, or just let this thread die.

shivors
04-26-2004, 04:04 PM
Based on the info on their site...it looks to fire at 360-490fps AND it is a small projectile. OUCHIE!