PDA

View Full Version : Gotta luv the X-valve!

Chowee21
04-24-2004, 12:57 AM
I know this is old new, but i luv my x valve!! i figured out a way for a "double walk" (dont know what to really call it) and it shoots fast!!! I out shot my halo B (which was running on new 9v instead of AA which might have changed the rate but i dont know) but it was awesoome. I kinda like use my hand and sweetspotted in 2 place on my intelli, one on the top of the groove, and the other finger at the bottom. I tapped twice at top and then twice on bottom and did that pretty quickly. Oh man did it shoot to!!! Just tell ya cuz it sounds good i guess, and i know there will prolly be people saying " duh everone can do that" but i dont care it was still kool i thought.

AUTOGUNNER69
04-24-2004, 01:01 AM
just to tell you i called odessesy i while ago and they told me that u shouldnt run your halo of of a 9 volt cause there isnt enough amps to run the motor correctly. :rolleyes:

Chowee21
04-24-2004, 01:12 AM
i know, i read that and thats y i added it in, cuz i bought a new halo so i dont think i'll be out shootin it, and if i do.....(prolly not) i'll just get me a victory board :)