PDA

View Full Version : Grand Reentry into Paintball...

Target Practice
04-24-2004, 01:47 AM
Well, I am playing in my first real game after a two-year hiatus tomorrow. I have a brand new RougeMag that I have been dying to play with. I can't wait, I just hope I still got it. Anyway, I got 4600 rounds of paint to work with, so I should be OK. Wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it!

P.S.--Here are some crappy webcam pics of my 'Mag, hope ya like em...

kauai_paintball
04-24-2004, 03:10 AM
Nice Mag,
Are those all pics of the same mag? the first two have the same drop, and the last one has a shorter one. noticably shorter.

Chronobreak
04-24-2004, 08:09 AM
NICE MAG lmk how it does u said its new right hope you break it in first >:P good luck

Joni
04-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Welcome back...I played my first real game after a years holdup in january, and did I get my *** handed to me! =)

Nice marker, but please do something about the SS hose, otherwise it will scratch up that beatiful body, bodyrail and frontgrip. A tip is heatshrink tubing.

Cryer
04-24-2004, 12:37 PM
...but please do something about the SS hose, otherwise it will scratch up that beatiful body, bodyrail and frontgrip. A tip is heatshrink tubing.

Yeah, Heat shrink is great, someone sells some in the dealers forum. Also, if you end up using the small drop (or no drop at all;):D) then you can run the line behind the grip. Personally, I like it better like that anyway. It doesnt get in the way of your trigger finger(s) and doesnt interfere with you gripping the foregrip...

shivors
04-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Welcome back to the land of the the living. =)