PDA

View Full Version : PBX SIRENS--New All-Women Team

Suede
04-24-2004, 09:53 AM
PBX is looking to form a new all-women team for local and national events. This will be a great opportunity for those who possess athleticism, fearlessness, dedicated team spirit, and a positive attitude. Must be articulate, have the ability to travel and be willing and able to make weekly practices.

If you fit this description or know someone who does contact me @ PBX Battlezone (732) 473-9937 or PM me here on AO.

BENEFITS: Will be heavily sponsored on gear, equipment and paint by major paintball companies with other potential mainstream companies to follow as well as the PBX network of fields and products line company.

NJPaint
04-24-2004, 06:03 PM
hmmmm, sounds fun can I sign up? ;) Maybe we can practice together :p

Suede
04-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Don't know yet how large a role I will actually play on this team because of all of the work of running a field and as you know we have another one coming soon. (Yeah! More PBX fields!) But I will definitely be working on my game seeing as I don't have any right now and whatever I did have I lost at the field along with a few pods and other incidentals.

BTW, congratulations on joining the PBX family and the new PBX ViolatAOr team.

InexactMelissa
04-26-2004, 09:31 PM
:( If I had a car, I'd be in line to try out, but alas, I am without transportation. I'd love to see it happen, and I'll try to spread the word.

Suede
04-27-2004, 09:24 AM
:( If I had a car, I'd be in line to try out, but alas, I am without transportation. I'd love to see it happen, and I'll try to spread the word.If I didn't love the Stud Squad so much I'd try to steal you in a heartbeat. But anyone trying to break up a family of friends like you guys should be shot--at 400 psi!

BTW, thanks for the condom!

paintpiggie
04-27-2004, 09:39 AM
this one time, i put a wig on...
i was going for the "ronin samurai" look
with the whole outfit..this is for halloween, btw.
and my C.O. jokingly warned me to stay away from marines
coz i might get hit on... or worse...
which is weird.. coz, deep inside, he prolly thought i looked hot or something.
made me very uncomfortable.

ew.

anyway, i wanna see this happen too.
i got my fingers crossed for paintball girls.

Suede
04-27-2004, 10:52 PM
this one time, i put a wig on...
i was going for the "ronin samurai" look
with the whole outfit..this is for halloween, btw.
and my C.O. jokingly warned me to stay away from marines
coz i might get hit on... or worse...
which is weird.. coz, deep inside, he prolly thought i looked hot or something.
made me very uncomfortable.
Well that's an idea I hadn't entertained before. If we can't
get enough female players I'll extend an invitation to all the good looking "hot" men out there, don them in wigs and wonder bras. Paintball players, afterall, have a reputation for being able to and enjoy "roughing it.":D