PDA

View Full Version : California Help me out

Kellen_p8nt
04-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey im from Kentucky. I have a friend that got out of the army, Ft. Knox, last year and moved back to central/southern Califormia. Id really like to get in contact with him. He used to be on here but he doesnt seem to come on much anymore. If anybody knows DAVE and can contact him and tell him to get online or something.

I know its an odd request, but i wanna sign up for Shattner Ball and he was gunna go with me this year.

So SoCal help me out.

By the way I knwo he played at SC Village the last time he talked to me.

thanks

Kellen_p8nt
04-25-2004, 12:17 PM
cmon i know theres people from cali that can help me.

Creative Mayhem
04-25-2004, 12:32 PM
im not from Cali, but to try and help, the Cali AOer's prolly need to know his screen name, unless his S/N is infact DAVE. Clarify please, it will only help you out. Hope you find him. If not, come to shatner anyway... there will be TONS of AOer's there, including KayleAGD one of the sattelite techs from Kentucky

Kellen_p8nt
04-25-2004, 12:34 PM
SG Avenger that was his screen name on here. Im prolly gunna go to Shattnerball as long as i can get enough money to go or convince my self to be conservative in my paint use.

Kellen_p8nt
04-27-2004, 08:01 AM
cmon Cali help meeeeeeeee i wanna find him.

hAppy
04-27-2004, 09:14 AM
with limited descriptions, i dont think AO CA can do much for you, all you gave us was ... dave that places at sc. if you really wanted, we could send you a list of 100 daves that played at sc

you should be more descriptive, give a last name

cphilip
04-27-2004, 09:45 AM
Last time he was on here was Nov 9th 2003 and he shows he is in Santa Maria Ca.

His email is dmpayne@avenger.net

His account is still good but I will email him his password and see if he gets back on in case he lost it. I mean while I got his account pulled up here I might as well...

Kellen_p8nt
04-27-2004, 10:02 AM
thanks phill Ive been trying to email him on occasion but to no avail. I think hes just gotten to busy for paintbal(dear god). And i think his last name is payne.

He had blonde hair.
wore a red evil jersey
shoots a black ule y framed x valved mag with a pipe kit.

jesus i think i aughta put his face on a mil carton

RoadDawg
04-27-2004, 12:07 PM
I've met the guy once at one of the SoCal meets. Nice guy. Other then that I have no idea how to get ahold of him/ nor have I seen him around the SoCal fields.

hAppy
04-27-2004, 05:30 PM
cphilip, what a nice guy!
good luck contacting your friend