PDA

View Full Version : Big problems with RT Pro

Aimsx
04-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Alright, this is going to be a long one... First off - when I screw my C/A tank into the gun it get's the initial charge it needs to fire the first shot, then it seems to have to charge for a few seconds before it's ready to fire again. I think that's because I have one of those pins inside my cradle that is made of an allen screw, so I fiddled with it a bit, put in an o-ring to act as a spacer, and then tried again... it's working ok, but I think I'm going to get a cradle with one of the flat pins. Anyway, if there's anything else that could help on that, I'd appreciate suggestions.

Now, on to the really crappy stuff. I can be firing really fast and it seems to chop balls a LOT. I know this could probably be fixed by using a Lvl 10, but it shouldn't chop this much with a 12v Revy w/ intellifeed. So anyways, I'll try to shoot fast and then after about 10 shots the trigger just doesn't seem to hold the charge anymore. So I'm thinking, ok, back to the same old thing with the cradle again, but that's not it. The gauge down there is showing a good charge of air. It seems like something internal is messed up. I've taken it apart, checked all the o-rings and gaskets and everything, the spring was just replaced because it was a little old and was getting a little compressed. Everything looks fine inside, but I'm no expert. Anyone have any suggestions?

Joni
04-25-2004, 11:10 AM
Do you have a PF body? In that case, do have parabolic PF plug? Getting one helped a friend of mine a lot with chopping.

Chronobreak
04-25-2004, 11:30 AM
did you attempt to oil up the gun? maybe try a different configureation for testing purposes