PDA

View Full Version : HALO TSA LCD Frontman/Backman Loaders?

c0lby j
04-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Has anyone played with these? Are they faster than VL Revy's or Egg2's? Any videos out there of someone showing it feed? In addition anyone want to buy a HALO A Loader off of me?

Thanks,
Jeff

GT
04-25-2004, 01:23 PM
same as all the gravity feed loaders. I love mine, pssstt doa search I know I answered this same topic less than a month ago ;)

WenULiVeUdiE
04-25-2004, 01:47 PM
I have a frontman led. Im very happy with it. It may be a little heavier than a reloader or revvi, but I still like it. It will not be faster than an egg. TSA's feed around 14 or 15. I liek the fact that it spins the impellers the oppistie direction as the hopper is tilted. So if it's tilted to the right, it will spin left. Nice little feature that helps when you need it the most.

c0lby j
04-25-2004, 04:52 PM
do you guys feel that it will keep up with an angel ir3 ?

WenULiVeUdiE
04-25-2004, 07:24 PM
It could go either way for an IR3. Depends how fast your shooting. You may want to get a halo just in case.

Mikey B
04-25-2004, 08:39 PM
I have a TSA led backman I use on my LCD. I can't shoot more then 13bps anyways so it's all I need. Its a bit heavier then a revy but it has a nice solid feeling to it.

acropilot19
04-25-2004, 11:32 PM
I have a Halo Lcd Backman and Its a Really nice Hopper but its still Gravity Feed. It works good for my Emag but...

I also have a Storm Timmie & it couldnt keep up. I was choppin like crazy (Debounce at 7 on a WAS 2.7 board).

Just got a Halo B with Z-code & Rip Drive and Didnt Chop Once! A marker that fast REALLY needs to be Force-Fed.
:)
...and No, the TSA will not be faster than an Egg II. An Egg is semi-force feed so its gonna feed faster than any gravity feed hopper.

I would say though that the Halo Tsa is the best gravity feed hopper I've ever used, lighter & holds more paint than the revvy 12volt I'm selling.