PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

kylyo123456
04-25-2004, 03:56 PM
I have an all black super sweet ULE E-mag. It is in perfect shape mechanically and visualy. Someone offered me a straight trade for my E-mag and my Halo B for their Angel A4 with 62,000 on the counter. He said the sensi eye is wearing out and will need to be replaced.
This seems like a sweet deal to me, but I have never owned, shot, or worked on an Angel. So, would you do it? My mag is sick and I know it would last me forever, but an A4 is top of the line. Anything weird about Angels I should know, and how much money to replace the eye?
Thanks for your input

WickeDKlowN
04-25-2004, 04:00 PM
My mag is sick and I know it would last me forever, but an A4 is top of the line.
And a ULE E-Mag isn't top of the line?

I'm probobly a little baised though since I've owned many mags and no Angels...

Chronobreak
04-25-2004, 04:34 PM
whats wrong with keeping the mag? the eyes can be somewhat of a hassle to cahnge too ide DEFINETELY keep the e-mag..

Zedaine
04-25-2004, 05:42 PM
Keep your e-mag.

Angels are good, but are extremely overrated.

GT
04-25-2004, 05:43 PM
Honestly,
I dont think angels have gotten that much better, performance wise, since the LED. No point in ditch the E

kylyo123456
04-25-2004, 05:48 PM
I think you all are right. The more I read about the Angels the less impressed I get.

WARPED1
04-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Do it! I like Emags, but Angels are even better IMO!

Joni
04-25-2004, 06:03 PM
I would keep the mag, mostly because of that sensi seems a little more tedious to adjust than lvl10.

richie
04-25-2004, 06:32 PM
A friend of mine had an angel and he sent it to the angel guy for repair due to the board.Had to replace the wiring harness,(which had to come from england) and when he got it back it shot great.Two weeks later the board toasted.With the e mag,at least you could have still played.I would keep the mag.By the way,it doesn't matter what gun you shoot with,it feels the same when you get hit. :D

kylyo123456
04-25-2004, 06:41 PM
I was just shooting my emag and decided its way to awesome to part with. I played with it the other day when I first got it and it was chopping which dissapointed me a little. But i wasn't the one who installed the level ten and it was hitting very hard. I just re-tuned it myself and now it hits a lot softer.
I am still considering trading for another reason. I could probally get a lot of money for the A4 and the possibly get a used X-mag, which is the ULTIMATE paintball gun in my opinion.