PDA

View Full Version : emag 1st shot problem

Mag Master 04
04-25-2004, 09:00 PM
in electro or hybrid the 1st shot i take after any long pause will not cycle through and it will jam. my bolt will not reset. i will have to put it in manual and shoot through it, many times causing it to chop paint because there is more than one ball at a time being shot. the LX is tuned great because i dont break paint at any other time but this. sometimes it will not fire in electro or hybrid at all after it dose this jam thing.
tunaman did the tuning for me after he fixed my 3.2 problem so i know its not a LX issue because i havnt touched it other to add a drop of oil after every day of play. my bore is .689 on my ultralight and i am using bigball paint. my tank has more than 1000 psi and my battery is fully charged. the LX is tuned and my evo 2 is on with fresh batterys.. i cant thing of any other thing that could be causing my problem

Dayspring
04-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Take the valve out and make sure you physically put oil on the on/off orings in the valve & in the brass assembly. They can get dry and no matter how much oil you cycle through won't get it lubed enough.

Mag Master 04
04-26-2004, 08:33 PM
i can assure you all that have looked that everything is properly lubed and it has been after every use. thanks dayspring for your help... anything else

cphilip
04-26-2004, 08:51 PM
i can assure you all that have looked that everything is properly lubed and it has been after every use. thanks dayspring for your help... anything else

There is one thing you have not thought of or tried.....

Your regulator pin assembly. Remove it from the valve and oil it directly. Its sticking I betcha. Oil does not get there through the air lines sufficently. I bet yours is tight and dry. Not shooting in both e an m modes is a tip off that it could be that. And the slow delayed recharging. Its sticking I tell ya! :D

More than one drop in that air line each time. Five or Six is more like it.

Mag Master 04
04-26-2004, 09:28 PM
VERY SEXY...! i rarely drop oil through the air lines i take things out and oil them seperatly...unless im fellin lazy then ill drop some in and let the air take it through its course...but thanks alot Cphilip ill deff try that and see what goes. thanks again