PDA

View Full Version : Used Emag or new RT ULE?????

Duck Hunt
04-25-2004, 09:25 PM
I just had my big game today and someone was selling a used Emag with 1.3 software, standard barrel and thats it. I've wanted a RT ULE for sometime now and I am planning on placing an order soon, I want the Y grip, warp body, but is the Emag a better deal?

Sean

EDIT- Duh, I should have said, hes selling the Emag for 450

mobius
04-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Was something wrong with it? I thought those usually went for $600-$700, depending on condition and upgrades?

Duck Hunt
04-25-2004, 09:58 PM
No idea, guess I should go check it out.

Sean

Remake101
04-26-2004, 01:59 PM
Personaly i think you should get the ULE RT. But id get the X-valve, ULE vertical feed body, y-frame, and ULT. Don't get the warp. Warps arent worth it. Its like $100 for the actual warp, then you need to buy another hopper also. It puts the gun off balance and it just increases the chance of something going wrong between the hopper to the chamber. My friend has so many problems with his. I tried it out a couple of times and it puts your gun off balance. The so called advantages of having it are that you can shoot the gun horizontal and it lowers profile, but you can only shoot the number of balls in the warp horizontal and then it runs out and you cant shoot anymore. Plus it makes the gun so harder to run with. My friend always knocks his against bunkers when hes sliding in. That dislocates the battery and he has to go to the safety zone and repair it. He finally sold it and his game really impoved. Its up to you but i wouldnt get it.

alouba
04-26-2004, 06:32 PM
the new ule custom comes with an x-valve and is a great deal i think
the qloader is the same idea as a warp, but tighter and works better, no extra hopper either

viperx1_1000
04-26-2004, 11:38 PM
the q isn't better, maybe it's just me, 3 of them will load, but not feed, the black tophats broke and there is no place to attach it on a autococker with 15*angle. Yes, the ones that work are great, no chopping, it's smaller, lighter and more compact but way to overpriced for a loader with a spring.