PDA

View Full Version : ~* How would you feel markerless for 8 weeks and counting... *~

bunkermaster10
04-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Well I'm still waiting on my viking from OTe that I ordered 8 weeks ago that was shipped last week he told me :rolleyes: . I've gone to so many practices just watching or using a damn marker thats junk or I just hate.

At max masters I had to play w/ this heavy emag (had SS body and everything) and didn't even shoot half the time on the field even in mech mode and played w/ a impulse which was crazy heavy too and had a trigger problem and was mad slow!

I'm so pissed now that I almost wanna quite this **** (even though I won't hehe). Me being markerless caused us serious points in the tournment and should of placed 4th rather than 8th (which is still pretty respectable for that big of a tourny).

I was told it would of been to me in 2 weeks max and was never told about a 20% restocking fee that I would have to pay if I wanted to cancel my order.

I'm addicted to paintball and I haven't been able to play w/ a marker thats half way deccent and its killing me!!! :mad:

Had to vent a little. What would you guys be like marker less 8 weeks +?

tyrion2323
04-26-2004, 10:29 AM
Businesses will back down from the restocking fee easily. Just get the bank involved, or start talking to a lawyer. If they haven't shipped your stuff in 8 weeks, you've got a legitimate complaint, and your CC company will back you when you withdraw your funds.

bunkermaster10
04-26-2004, 10:31 AM
He told me on pbnation that he shipped like a week and a half ago... So to late for a refund :(. This damn marker better be worth it.

govnamac
04-26-2004, 10:40 AM
I had the same problem with him, but mine was only a month. He kept saying he was waiting for gun bags from aka, then he was away at two tournaments, then he had a baptism. Finally got it in the end, but it took like 10 phone calls.

FallNAngel
04-26-2004, 05:09 PM
I've been waiting 7 weeks for my Cyborg to come in... I'm not even sure the store I ordered it from has them in yet... hopefully this week... hopefully.

Resist148
04-26-2004, 05:19 PM
Haha don't get me started, this is Chris from ote right ? Ran out of the guys house one man operation. Took him from forgot when the 04s were announced sometime in november I orderded 2 days after and didn't get my viking till 3 months later and It had fsdo problem which I sent back paid for overnight to get fixed which was $50 didn't get it back for another 5 weeks. Came back with same problem I ended up sending it back for a refund and buying an A4. Chris is a nice guy you just cant count on him to deliver when he says he does. I wouldn't get a response unless I called him. Never got a single e-mail or pm with status update. The fsdo was extreme ball wouldnt really make it out the barrel the next ball would always bust because the other one didnt make it out the barrel all the way.

GT
04-26-2004, 09:58 PM
custom gun= get ready to wait.

I bought an RTP to tide me over until the JMJ gets here.

-=Squid=-
04-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Im lucky. I ordered my viking from OTE and got it in 4 days. I ordered in january. I got it, and people who ordered months before me were still waiting :p

... suckers.

MicroMiniMe
04-26-2004, 10:30 PM
custom gun= get ready to wait.

I bought an RTP to tide me over until the JMJ gets here.

How many Vikings/AKA will you have then? Stop hording all the sweet guns. Thankfully I think I got in on the same deal as you. Raw 04's to Featherlights though Mark Devine. That price with a nice ano choice was too good to pass up. I think Sneakyhacker got in too. Dunno if he did his deposit yet though. I'll be content then with a custom Emag and custom Featherlight.

oneshot
04-26-2004, 10:49 PM
custom gun= get ready to wait

had to wait 3 months for my trauma matrix, was one of the third batch and first of its color, just sent it back to them for eyes, its been gone for a month now, i have only like 3 cases through it, good things are worth the wait,

coolcatpete
04-27-2004, 07:58 PM
Don't worry I have not had my gun for over 8 months. I got stolen, then it was broken when I got it back, now it is in texas with bradAGD getting fixed.
Pete

tony3
04-27-2004, 08:31 PM
How ironic, I've had my gun for 8 weeks...