PDA

View Full Version : AO Birthday Party Winners!!

AGD
10-03-2001, 09:47 PM
All,

50 people in chat and 95 in the forums made for a lively evening. We had many special guests and frantic door prizes. The funniest part was when we all sang Happy Birthday in the chat room, for sure an internet first. If you missed it you'll have to read the posts to get the details!

Here are the winners:

Thordic for Ugly Sosta pic wins an AGD sweatshirt

Costume in guy catagory Plastic_Mercenarie_39 wins a Warp

Zvanut won the girl costume and gets a Warp

SIGSays winner of speedball contest gets an AGD sweatshirt

Krafty got oldest gun with the thei3ug additionally gets the same (we missed his at first) both get Retro Valves

Oldest mag the123 (Brian Sullivan) with 2704 mag wins Minimag T-shirt

magking1971 sweatshirt post in tech

majordamage friendly corner first post gets a sweat shirt

jas142 wins robbo contest and gets an AGD sweatshirt

And a great time was had by all!! Thanks for participating and making AO the best forum on the web!

Everyone at,

AGD

MajorDamage
10-03-2001, 10:09 PM
Thanx for the shirt! And Tom put the spotlight on me, and only me and the mods could talk! I said a speech..I RULE! hehe, and the party was FUN! Thanx alot Mr.Hands!

ENDO!

magking1971
10-03-2001, 10:10 PM
Thanks Tom and everyone at AGD for all the fun and contests!!

MikeCouves
10-04-2001, 04:49 AM
That must have been really fun! Too bad I missed it! Damn, I'll just have to wait another year.

the123
10-04-2001, 07:17 AM
YES!!!!! Feels good to be a winner :)
THANK YOU AGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skipdogg
10-04-2001, 10:05 AM
Doh! missed that one.
got CF008-- Something... I forget its so old!

krafty
10-04-2001, 11:11 AM
Yesssss! Retro valve for me!!!! :D And to think, I JUST gave up the chance to get one for Christmas..... I had to give up all of my Christmas presents this year to get my MG.

Oh, and congrats to thei3ug as well... I didn't see his post either. Good thing I didn't end up posting the same picture he did, or I would've felt like a copy-cat. (I found the pic I posted on a spanish-language logging website somewhere...)

Fun fun fun!

Army
10-04-2001, 11:26 AM
I would like to thank everyone for being civil, clean, and showing that friendship, even internet friendships, can be fun and wholesome.

AO members are the best of the web!

AO ROCKS!

Congrats to all the winners! HOOAH:cool:

Ni cD
10-04-2001, 02:06 PM
I missed out. :(

Why? Because my kid brother shares the same b-day as AO - family comes first.

SIGSays
10-04-2001, 02:45 PM
and how do we send you our adresses?? anyway...... thanx for the sweat shirt......

MajorDamage
10-04-2001, 02:49 PM
You have to email your address, and like the size shirt you want(and I think they have white and black shirts, so specify just in case!) and stuff to office@airgun.com

ENDO!

zvanut
10-04-2001, 04:13 PM
YAY :) YAY

To TK and my fellow AOer's,

i would first like to say thanx, (this is getting boring), TK rocks LONG LIVE AUTOMAGS & AO

BlackVCG
10-04-2001, 05:02 PM
For all the winners, e-mail office@airgun.com and provide your forum name, real name, address and what contest you won. If your prize is a shirt or sweatshirt, provide the size you'd like. I think some of the shirts and maybe the sweatshirts only come in one size, but still provide the size you'd prefer. Also, be sure to use the e-mail you have registered in the forums. That way they can check to verify the e-mail address you sent your message with is the same as the one you have in your profile for the forums and thereby not giving the prize to someone else.

MajorDamage
10-04-2001, 05:55 PM
I just got an email from the office, and they said they have sweatshirts in L, XL, and XXL in black and ash, and Minimag T-Shirts in L, XL, and XXL in black and ash. Im getting the sweat shirt(They let me pick what I wanted) in black! Now I have a winter Jersey!!! THANX AGD!

ENDO!

Thordic
10-05-2001, 06:30 AM
Woot woot :)

Anyway, thanks to AGD for everything!!! Woo hoo!