PDA

View Full Version : Venturi Bolts

mss542
10-03-2001, 11:21 PM
I have a Automag 68 Custom and a Minimag that I am having problems with. I have a Venturi bolt for both of these markers and I seem to have the same problem with both. When I use the Venturi, the marker just leaks down the barrel. Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong? All help will be greatly appreciated.:confused:

Xzion
10-03-2001, 11:40 PM
First off, if your using the ANS bolt, the stock theres problem one, the stock parts are teh best your going to get. as for the leak down your barrel, you need a longer power tube spacer, it should clear up your problem.

DRAGONSLAYER
10-04-2001, 02:47 PM
Lose the ANS bolts!! I had nothing but problems, I tried the power tube spacers with no luck. The AGD bolt is much better and mine quit leaking as soon as I installed the AGD piece.
:)

MikeCouves
10-04-2001, 02:53 PM
My friend has the ANS bolt. I always tell him that he should use his stock bolt. He has the stock Back Half and Bolt and I always tell him the stock is better. Hehe, it's always a big arguement :). But man, I must say it actually improves the performance of his Minimag, believe it or not. So I can't argue with that :D. Lol, I wish it would break so I could say, "Told ya you should have used the stock bolt!!." Haha that would be funny, but my stock bolt even wears more than his ANS...:mad:. Damn I feel cheated.