PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10, x-valve, and electro questions.

cole_man22
04-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Does the lvl 10 upgrade perform well even when on a stock classic mag? What makes the X-Valve better than the stock? What's a good electronic trigger to put on a classic mag?

ejm
04-26-2004, 05:48 PM
im running a xvalve with lx bolt ule and hyper in my minimag and it runs great no probs. have to have the ule thought to get the hyper going. before the level 10 breaks often now with all the new stuff im at around 2500 and 1 break

JM

durtysoufcraka
04-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Welcome to AO!! (...there is a search button up on the top of your screen and you will be probobally able to get all these questions answered using that. but since you are new i'll indulge you) but AO is super sweet.
1) there should be no problems with using a lvl10 ona classic valve...the ULT (ultra light trigger) is where you got to watch yourself.
2)i'll assume that you mean stock=your classic. it is made of aluminum (lighter and annodizable), comes with a lvl 10 stock. and is capable of cycling up to ~28 times /second. it is reactive (i know that it pushes back harder than you pull to allow for more pulls...but i might need help as to what else reactive actually means) also it allows for a ULT kit to be put in. so your trigger pull can be made light...but not hair light...yet...YET. WHY THE WAIT. (you'll understand if you read for a while)
3)E-triger on a classic mag...i dunno maybe a hyperframe that you can restrict to like 8-9 bps. i dunno exacly how fast the classic valve can recharge. or you could buy an Emag lower half. but i would suggest getting an X-valve first. also you could wait for the logic or rogue vertical-Eframes. which'll be über sweet
-durty